• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's this one
ddy4zus-4fbb17e1-5493-462e-907a-97eff46d3ba9.png

I had vaguely considered Zombina VS someone/something from Resident Evil at one point but I didn't bother too much more than that.

Zombieman looks like he works pretty well, but that stat difference is absurd (Unless the Kaiju stuff in Mon Musu ever amounts to anything)
I challenge you with Zombina vs Tae Yamada or Saki Nikaido

Well Zombieman looks more like a match against Saya Kisaragi. Though this Saya may just fight Katana or Akame.

A hilarious yet satisfying stomp

Rules of the Sword.
How is that satisfying? And the fun is technically satisfied with Kirby vs Majin Buu and Wario vs King Dedede

Overall it's fine just care for Reimu and Sakuya moreso in comparison
Well if matches with Cirno, Reimu Hakurei and Sakuya Izayoi get interesting (like not an ugly massive stomp and not a plunder in animation and not a failure in view clicks), then matches with Remilia Scarlet, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Yukari Yakumo, Kaguya Houraisan, Fujiwara no Mokou, Reisen Udongein Inaba, lots of more characters from TH project... those may have actually a chance of shining.

... How do people enjoy Peacemaker vs Punisher?

oh my turn to ask for this MU's battle track (name, style, artist etc)

Last edited:
I know I've bought this MU up before, but allowing it time to sink in made me realise... I actually kinda **** with this:

Akira_vs_Makoto.png

Akira Howard (Astral Chain) vs Makoto Nijima (Persona 5):

• Both are siblings to major figures in their respective police forces (this is also its own contrast, as Akira is also in the Neuron police force, whereas Makoto helps the Phantom Thieves enact vigilante justice). EDIT: Both technically have dead dads (Makoto and Sae bring him up several times, whereas Max Howard is the adoptive dad of Legionis/Akira who ends up dead when Axe Legion goes rouge).
  • Both also end up embroiled in those respective police forces becoming corrupt (Akira becoming Yoseph Calvert's personal experiment for Project Noah, all the while sacking whistle blowers from Neuron, and Makoto being Sae's sister, who ended up pushed around by the police forces under Shido's thumb, and both Sae and Shido having palaces (a manifestation of a person(s) distorted desires)).
  • Both command another figure not of the normal world to do battle with (Legions and Personas... duh). The Astral Realm and The Metaverse could also be considered 'other worlds' that are visited frequently by both.
  • The bikes... look me in the eye and tell me that Johanna/Agnes vs Neuron bikes doesn't have animation potential.
  • Both games have a case of 'their peaks are wanked far beyond the country of Japan'.

I know I've bought this MU up before, but allowing it time to sink in made me realise... I actually kinda **** with this:

Akira_vs_Makoto.png

Akira Howard (Astral Chain) vs Makoto Niijima (Persona 5):
  • Both are siblings to major figures in their respective police forces (this is also its own contrast, as Akira is also in the Neuron police force, whereas Makoto helps the Phantom Thieves enact vigilante justice). EDIT: Both technically have dead dads (Makoto and Sae bring him up several times, whereas Max Howard is the adoptive dad of Legionis/Akira who ends up dead when Axe Legion goes rouge).
  • Both also end up embroiled in those respective police forces becoming corrupt (Akira becoming Yoseph Calvert's personal experiment for Project Noah, all the while sacking whistle blowers from Neuron, and Makoto being Sae's sister, who ended up pushed around by the police forces under Shido's thumb, and both Sae and Shido having palaces (a manifestation of a person(s) distorted desires)).
  • Both command another figure not of the normal world to do battle with (Legions and Personas... duh). The Astral Realm and The Metaverse could also be considered 'other worlds' that are visited frequently by both.
  • The bikes... look me in the eye and tell me that Johanna/Agnes vs Neuron bikes doesn't have animation potential.
  • Both games have a case of 'their peaks are wanked far beyond the country of Japan'.
Both games have a case of 'their peaks are wanked far beyond the country of Japan'.
I love this statement. Except how much has Astral Chain been wanked towards? We know Persona is outerversal in the VBW site and Astral Chain is... planet level.

I love this statement. Except how much has Astral Chain been wanked towards? We know Persona is outerversal in the VBW site and Astral Chain is... planet level.

No I mean in the sense that these 2-C+ - 1-A statements come a lot from SMT flavor text which kinda ignores P5 as its own continuity (again, not saying those god tiers don't exist, I'm just saying when random fodder demons are put at this level, and 6-B low tiers don't deadlock the scaling because they can be taken into fights with them, that's when I start to get sceptical).

Astral Chain peaking at planetary is mostly fine, but I do have a query about the whole Yoseph/Noah 'transcend dimensionality' thing: Wasn't Akira using the same technology Yoseph used to boast about his feat, and that's how he/she was able to stab an amped Yoseph? (Not much of an AC buff in 2022, but it is something I've been wondering about for a while).

How many episodes was it supposed this season to have?
At this point seems to be 16
Next week
Teaser
After that Previews and Episodes
I guess it'll make sense for this season to also have 16 episodes.

S8 showed that format is pretty good.

Plus it logically will make sense since there's also time gap between first and second season half.
Idk we could get a same situation like in s6 and just good through the summer

And Pokemons MUs must really suck ass considering how little they have done relatively to its current success.

Its been years and its been used very little, its kinda weird. Just like how DBZ can miss out seasons, or how Star Wars did too. So again, unless we get Mewtwo or Ash vs Yugi, I would not count Pokemon as guaranteed for this Season.

And Pokemons MUs must really suck ass considering how little they have done relatively to its current success.

Its been years and its been used very little, its kinda weird. Just like how DBZ can miss out seasons, or how Star Wars did too. So again, unless we get Mewtwo or Ash vs Yugi, I would not count Pokemon as guaranteed for this Season.
Since we've had a One-Punch Man match-up for three seasons in a row, how about Fubuki vs Gardevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back