• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having talked to someone who has already commissioned Youmu vs Baiken (and someone who plans on commissioning Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic in the future), I can say I'm very glad to finally see Touhou commissions start to trickle in. Feels like it's been long overdue.
That would be me, I hope to be the one to bring Kasen v Fleetway to any kind of prominence.

Also I really just think the track would go hard.

Now Here's a Another
deh6m4g-e20fcb7e-c799-4a8e-a21a-bb4b77c9e3d0.jpg

I'm kinda hoping Jinx loses to Harley just to see league fans mald
I despise League so that makes me genuinely hate the fact that I'm rooting for the DC character for once. That doesn't happen often. But if she does win it's whatever, it doesn't FULLY end the win streak because it's only a street tier losing, what everyone actually cares about is a DC Herald losing.
another one
demfgje-aa8de489-fc6f-4fd1-b725-0d8d51e358a1.png
I uh, am not familiar enough with Tsukihime to give names for that one... My brain is only wired for Fleetway v Kasen

That aside, this MU seems cool enough to my knowledge, I really like Arcueid from my very limited knowledge of her, I'm interested in her series cause I hear she's a really good character. I'm pretty sure she stomps Fleetway though. Unrelated but here's my Fleetway MU spread:
Untitled_design_4.png

Now Here's a Another
deh6m4g-e20fcb7e-c799-4a8e-a21a-bb4b77c9e3d0.jpg
Track names that came to mind: Blur of Instinct, Warrior of the Wind, Chaotic Instinct, Limit Breakers, Speeding Beyond.

That aside, how do you feel about Goku vs Sonic as an MU? I don't think it's worth it on Death Battle's end because everyone would know the result (in MvS2 they didn't buy any of Sonic's higher end shit which is the only way he's touching Goku, and ignored the other higher end feats (Gemryl, Sonic Advance 3's speed feats, Sonic holding Super Form for like a week in Advance 1, Egg Salamander, Egg Wizard, and nothing with the Phantom Ruby happened yet, etc etc) and it'd look REALLY funny on them if they had someone who lost to ******* Mario, end up comparing to Goku.

How about with our stats though? Think it's a good MU and who would you say wins? I lean towards Sonic myself.

• Chaos of Cyttorak
  • Unstoppable Chaos
  • Crimson Cataclysm
idk that’s all i got
Unstoppable Chaos and Crimson Cataclysm are really good imo.

Bluring the limit

Chaotic Instincts
Running Wild / The Demonic Spirit
Fearless and Free
Blur of Instinct, Warrior of the Wind, Chaotic Instinct, Limit Breakers, Speeding Beyond.
Good ass choices
That aside, how do you feel about Goku vs Sonic as an MU? I don't think it's worth it on Death Battle's end because everyone would know the result (in MvS2 they didn't buy any of Sonic's higher end shit which is the only way he's touching Goku, and ignored the other higher end feats (Gemryl, Sonic Advance 3's speed feats, Sonic holding Super Form for like a week in Advance 1, Egg Salamander, Egg Wizard, and nothing with the Phantom Ruby happened yet, etc etc) and it'd look REALLY funny on them if they had someone who lost to ******* Mario, end up comparing to Goku.

How about with our stats though? Think it's a good MU and who would you say wins? I lean towards Sonic myself.
As a general Mu its fine there's been good fight animations involving the two especially the one that had millions of views
as a DB: No cause one way or the other its gonna feel like its gonna piss off both fanbases plus they do buy Uni Super Forms and brought up Solaris in the Black Box so they seemed to buy it now than before and bringing up S5 ain't good considering the research in that season aged like hot piss for a majority of the fights involved

Who wins? its close 50/50 to me

I uh, am not familiar enough with Tsukihime to give names for that one... My brain is only wired for Fleetway v Kasen

That aside, this MU seems cool enough to my knowledge, I really like Arcueid from my very limited knowledge of her, I'm interested in her series cause I hear she's a really good character. I'm pretty sure she stomps Fleetway though. Unrelated but here's my Fleetway MU spread:
Dark Sonic is kinda eh given he only appeared for like few minutes and disappeared for good and the best we got is he's above Base Sonic from X
It Really Feels like it fits the chracters very well
Based animation btw

Hate the idea of this MU though, I’d honestly rather have them feed Goku to Superman as a snack in GvS3 if it were the alternative to Sonic vs Goku

one of the better Fanmade fights out there

You knows its funny how Juggernaut vs Archie Knuckles became a popular MU

Like folks pitted Fleetway vs Juggernaut as the MU but sorta realize it doesn't really work and switched him for Archie Knuckles and bam it clicks

Not to mention the fun you can do with both characters especially for someone Archie like Knuckles
The fact The comment section has fans want it and Chad and Josh are down for it seems like a easy S10 episode next year

I despise League so that makes me genuinely hate the fact that I'm rooting for the DC character for once. That doesn't happen often. But if she does win it's whatever, it doesn't FULLY end the win streak because it's only a street tier losing, what everyone actually cares about is a DC Herald losing.

Untitled_design_4.png

Track names that came to mind: Blur of Instinct, Warrior of the Wind, Chaotic Instinct, Limit Breakers, Speeding Beyond.

Speed awakened
Or Chaos Awakened

You knows its funny how Juggernaut vs Archie Knuckles became a popular MU

Like folks pitted Fleetway vs Juggernaut as the MU but sorta realize it doesn't really work and switched him for Archie Knuckles and bam it clicks

Not to mention the fun you can do with both characters especially for someone Archie like Knuckles
The fact The comment section has fans want it and Chad and Josh are down for it seems like a easy S10 episode next year
I somehow missed the era of Fleetway vs Juggernaut which is hilarious to me.

But yeah, Archie Knuckles has a crazy amount of potential animation wise because of his abilities, just like Archie Sonic, since they got some of the most new content and shit. Plus Knuckles is just a really cool and fun character to work with overall. Juggernaut also being just a massive ******* brick wall should allow for some fun choreo and just slugging it out I imagine.

I somehow missed the era of Fleetway vs Juggernaut which is hilarious to me.

But yeah, Archie Knuckles has a crazy amount of potential animation wise because of his abilities, just like Archie Sonic, since they got some of the most new content and shit. Plus Knuckles is just a really cool and fun character to work with overall. Juggernaut also being just a massive ******* brick wall should allow for some fun choreo and just slugging it out I imagine.
While Juggernaut is a brick wall he does have quite a wall of Hax Resistances so... A good challenger for Fleetway Sonic or Archie Knuckles. Yet Fleetway Sonic or Archie Knuckles will likely avenge for Archie Sonic (though we need someone else to go avenge against the Flash characters).

While Juggernaut is a brick wall he does have quite a wall of Hax Resistances so... A good challenger for Fleetway Sonic or Archie Knuckles. Yet Fleetway Sonic or Archie Knuckles will likely avenge for Archie Sonic (though we need someone else to go avenge against the Flash characters).
If DB deems Archie Sonic couldn't put down a Flash, I doubt any other Flash will lose their MUs honestly. Unless they decide to do a goofy match like Archie Tails v Kid Flash or something. There's that one with Zolomon you bring up a lot too that could probably end the Flash winstreak, but I have doubts DB would make an EP on it though.

Frankly though, after Reverse Flash, Barry, and Wally, I seriously doubt they'd ever bring another Flash on the show at this point, doesn't seem like there's much else they could do by now.

But yeah, as long as I can get another Sonic Comic related win, I'll be happy, I don't think there's many more opportunities on the show for it left, so it seems like Archie Knux vs Juggs will be that. To my knowledge, out of all his likely and unlikely MUs, I think Fleetway Sonic loses all of them? Kasen Ibaraki he loses to decisively, Arcueid seems to shitstomp him, and I don't see DB re-using Broly or bringing in the Evil Mega Man.EXE ever either, so neither of those come into play either (not that they'd ever pull Kasen though /: )

By the way, what's the general consensus on Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard as a versus matchup around here? Like how do you guys feel about the matchup for both opponents, do you like it? Do you think each respective character has better ones? I'm trying to find an MU for Remi and this SEEMS to be her most popular, but so far I'm not sure if I'm fond of the battle dynamic.

What's also the consensus on who wins?

From my research it looks like Remilia holds a massive power, range, and durability advantage, but Rachel has a ridiculous haxx wall, several layers of immortality, the ability to negate regen up to high-godly (higher than Remilia's regen would be even after profile revisions), immeasurable speed (though I hear Blazblue might lose immeasurable?), time travel, and a piece of equipment called Tsukuyomi that makes her durability literally L1C which surpasses Remilia's current output. Is there something I'm missing here or does Rachel just completely blow Remi out of the water here...

Unless Tsukuyomi is restricted, I don't think there's much argument for Rachel losing here (and even with Tsukuyomi restricted, immeasurable speed and her insane degree of haxx would even the playing field, though make it more fair through proxy of her dying in one hit, but I'm not sure if Remi could even bypass her immortality & regen to kill her permanently), and even if BB loses immeasurable and Rachel becomes Infinite, there's still her immortality & regen. Is there something I'm missing here or is this a complete blowout stomp lol.

Maybe I'd like this MU better if I knew more about Rachel as a character, and if the fight dynamic wasn't made super uninteresting via Tsukuyomi ): Can they at least have interesting & fun tradeoffs BEFORE Tsukuyomi gets pulled?

By the way, what's the general consensus on Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard as a versus matchup around here? Like how do you guys feel about the matchup for both opponents, do you like it? Do you think each respective character has better ones? I'm trying to find an MU for Remi and this SEEMS to be her most popular, but so far I'm not sure if I'm fond of the battle dynamic.

What's also the consensus on who wins?

From my research it looks like Remilia holds a massive power, range, and durability advantage, but Rachel has a ridiculous haxx wall, several layers of immortality, the ability to negate regen up to high-godly (higher than Remilia's regen would be even after profile revisions), immeasurable speed (though I hear Blazblue might lose immeasurable?), time travel, and a piece of equipment called Tsukuyomi that makes her durability literally L1C which surpasses Remilia's current output. Is there something I'm missing here or does Rachel just completely blow Remi out of the water here...

Unless Tsukuyomi is restricted, I don't think there's much argument for Rachel losing here (and even with Tsukuyomi restricted, immeasurable speed and her insane degree of haxx would even the playing field, though make it more fair through proxy of her dying in one hit, but I'm not sure if Remi could even bypass her immortality & regen to kill her permanently), and even if BB loses immeasurable and Rachel becomes Infinite, there's still her immortality & regen. Is there something I'm missing here or is this a complete blowout stomp lol.

Maybe I'd like this MU better if I knew more about Rachel as a character, and if the fight dynamic wasn't made super uninteresting via Tsukuyomi ): Can they at least have interesting & fun tradeoffs BEFORE Tsukuyomi gets pulled?
Overall it's fine just care for Reimu and Sakuya moreso in comparison

Anyways, my most wanted Death Battle is probably Zombieman vs Zombina (One-Punch Man vs Monster Musume)
I had vaguely considered Zombina VS someone/something from Resident Evil at one point but I didn't bother too much more than that.

Zombieman looks like he works pretty well, but that stat difference is absurd (Unless the Kaiju stuff in Mon Musu ever amounts to anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back