• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I see other Homura MUs are becoming far more popular.
I think they may buy Multi PMMM
Though really wouldn't matter cause nobody cares for Hunter vs Homura
But if you really think about it, Homura Akemi is 2-A and can arguably be low 1-C.

How many main characters whose main gimmick is time manipulation can even tap into low 1-C? (Not to say Hunter Zolomon and Homura Akemi have actual close connections that has been put before so that this battle actually makes sense)

Well this is weird becuase people want to check out what characters can beat a DC herald or even DC skyfather and now one character can actually do the job and people say "no more Flash characters" just because. And technically Hunter Zolomon has some other power sources than speed force or negative speed force.

Sad not many vs debaters care for Hunter Zolomon when (1) we finally have one (yet another) MU that poses possibly one DC loss by a non-Marvel, (2) a fight that Homura Akemi finally fights against some 2-A possibly low 1-C opponent.

Fair enough.
Sad because Homura stomps against most if not all the matchups other than against Hunter Zolomon.

Well yes Homura Akemi vs Sakuya Izayoi exists but people are pulling Sakuya towards Hit. Well yes Homura Akemi vs Kurumi Tokisaki exists but Brandon Yates somehow has Diavolo as another option for Kurumi (and with Liam's Wank and an actual look into how the time powers of Kurumi work, the power levels of Diavolo and Kurumi become much closer). Homura vs Trunks, I-No and Axl Lo are still good options but then Trunks, I-No and Axl Lo are mainly time travel characters in a Death Battle and again they are on against Sakuya or just against each other.

I wonder how people would react if Diavolo somehow kills Kurumi and some people still want Kurumi to come back just to be killed again by Homura.

Imagine if it becomes a tradition that every future DB that features time travel has to reference that "time...huh?" joke?
In fact it is slowly becoming a tradition very time a battle with a time manipulation user exists a "time...huh?" joke will slip in at wherever it could.

But if you really think about it, Homura Akemi is 2-A and can arguably be low 1-C.

How many main characters whose main gimmick is time manipulation can even tap into low 1-C? (Not to say Hunter Zolomon and Homura Akemi have actual close connections that has been put before so that this battle actually makes sense)

Well this is weird becuase people want to check out what characters can beat a DC herald or even DC skyfather and now one character can actually do the job and people say "no more Flash characters" just because. And technically Hunter Zolomon has some other power sources than speed force or negative speed force.

Sad not many vs debaters care for Hunter Zolomon when (1) we finally have one (yet another) MU that poses possibly one DC loss by a non-Marvel, (2) a fight that Homura Akemi finally fights against some 2-A possibly low 1-C opponent.

Sad because Homura stomps against most if not all the matchups other than against Hunter Zolomon.

Well yes Homura Akemi vs Sakuya Izayoi exists but people are pulling Sakuya towards Hit. Well yes Homura Akemi vs Kurumi Tokisaki exists but Brandon Yates somehow has Diavolo as another option for Kurumi (and with Liam's Wank and an actual look into how the time powers of Kurumi work, the power levels of Diavolo and Kurumi become much closer). Homura vs Trunks, I-No and Axl Lo are still good options but then Trunks, I-No and Axl Lo are mainly time travel characters in a Death Battle and again they are on against Sakuya or just against each other.

I wonder how people would react if Diavolo somehow kills Kurumi and some people still want Kurumi to come back just to be killed again by Homura.

In fact it is slowly becoming a tradition very time a battle with a time manipulation user exists a "time...huh?" joke will slip in at wherever it could.
The prota from dies iraes can time stomp in a 1-B level

The prota from dies iraes can time stomp in a 1-B level
Well you have just mentioned a franchise which is heard in "only" some few die hard eroge fans and some vs community members. Sure people within the circles will mention it a lot, but not quite outside. Esp. when the main media wishes to keep eroge from the main audience so hard Fate series decide to secretly drop or downtone the ero factor.

No one cares or wants Homura vs Zolomon, also since when brandon making a track request means that character 100% gets that match in the future lol

Diavolo and Kurumi isnt even a good battle, she has versatility with time powers and more then one too, if she gets donuted, its no guarantee he gets the real one, letbaline has ways to end it from the start if she felt like it

No one cares or wants Homura vs Zolomon, also since when brandon making a track request means that character 100% gets that match in the future lol

Diavolo and Kurumi isnt even a good battle, she has versatility with time powers and more then one too, if she gets donuted, its no guarantee he gets the real one, letbaline has ways to end it from the start if she felt like it
I wouldn't say nobody cares I mean you have no idea how many fans homura has like seriously though you be surprised saying nobody cares is the biggest joke ever!

SuperStarCheater.jpg

Star Man vs Waluigi
(Mega Man Megamix vs Super Mario series)
"Superstar Cheater"​
  • Both Star Man and Waluigi both are extremely vain and narcissistic.
  • Both have a flair for the romantic (Often carrying roses) and have a crush on another character who does not reciprocate these feelings even remotely (Roll and Daisy)
  • Despite technically being villains, both typically participate in more mundane activities, Star Man having a part-time job at an amusement park to earn money for Doctor Wily and Waluigi mostly being seen in sports titles.
  • Despite typically being portrayed as something of a loser, both have shown themselves to be surprisingly capable. Star Man has protected his park from the likes of Bass and helped battle the Stardroids, while Waluigi has been a major threat in both Mario Party 3 and DDR: Mario Mix
(Also, this is specifically Manga Star Man, it's just that version dosn't have a good render)

M8 theres nothing interesting about this MU
no point wasting Homura on a MU nobody cares about when she has better options

SuperStarCheater.jpg

Star Man vs Waluigi
(Mega Man Megamix vs Super Mario series)
"Superstar Cheater"​
  • Both Star Man and Waluigi both are extremely vain and narcissistic.
  • Both have a flair for the romantic (Often carrying roses) and have a crush on another character who does not reciprocate these feelings even remotely (Roll and Daisy)
  • Despite technically being villains, both typically participate in more mundane activities, Star Man having a part-time job at an amusement park to earn money for Doctor Wily and Waluigi mostly being seen in sports titles.
  • Despite typically being portrayed as something of a loser, both have shown themselves to be surprisingly capable. Star Man has protected his park from the likes of Bass and helped battle the Stardroids, while Waluigi has been a major threat in both Mario Party 3 and DDR: Mario Mix
(Also, this is specifically Manga Star Man, it's just that version dosn't have a good render)
Out of curiosity, does waluigi have anything to make him special compared to the others?

So i noticed something

Considering the number of both made and requested MUs, comparasions, i ask: which franchise is rival of another in DB? For example Marvel's is DC for most of the part. So in this context, which would be the rival for franchises like Kirby, Adventure Time, Godzilla and etc.?

So i noticed something

Considering the number of both made and requested MUs, comparasions, i ask: which franchise is rival of another in DB? For example Marvel's is DC for most of the part. So in this context, which would be the rival for franchises like Kirby, Adventure Time, Godzilla and etc.?
So far its:

• SF vs MK
  • Mario vs Sonic
  • DC vs DBZ
  • MK vs KI
  • FatalF vs SF
  • LoZ vs FF
  • Sonic vs MM
  • Mario vs LoZ
  • Pkmn vs Digi
  • FT vs OP
  • Marvel vs DBZ
  • Nardo vs Bleach

That have had multiple fights. And Star Wars vs Metroid by technicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back