• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Like everyone waits for how Death Battle handles the Jinx battle before adjusting the final draft. Like I myself will."

The entire point of the CRT being made now was to avoid that...

how about which DB combatants death's funeral would you attend? which one would be the most sad?
I think the saddest ones are the characters who probably won't get one.

Vaporized, or just mangled and unrecognizable, or their body left somewhere it wouldn't likely get found.

For their friends, allies, family, ect it's like they just went missing one day and they don't know what happened. At best the fight's big enough they can speculate but there's still no body to be sure.

Given season 9 should be starting next month (probably next week) besides the obvious guesses wat are some new series you guys see appearing?
I think SCP and Touhou are both 50/50s.

I think SMT is becoming rather likely overall. I could see us getting an SMT fight, likely Demi-Fiend first, thought it's possible John vs Raidou could happen, or maybe something else nobody else is considering.

Megamind and Despicable Me are both likely for obvious reasons imo. As are new cartoon characters.

I think SMT is becoming rather likely overall. I could see us getting an SMT fight, likely Demi-Fiend first, thought it's possible John vs Raidou could happen, or maybe something else nobody else is considering.

Megamind and Despicable Me are both likely for obvious reasons imo. As are new cartoon characters.
Do we know how high DB researchers have SMT? I know one of their researchers has them above multiversal, but that's all I know.

"Like everyone waits for how Death Battle handles the Jinx battle before adjusting the final draft. Like I myself will."

The entire point of the CRT being made now was to avoid that...
I guess by the time Death Battle decides Jinx be in Season 9, the best we can do is to double check their calculations with ours, or see if their newer feats can feed more information into ours.

Not like Delsin is the face of Infamous, that's Cole who has Alex Mercer. I don't think Delsin is half as popular as Cole and doesn't necessarily HAVE to appear in DB.

Most of Witcher's fandom comes from the games which released years ago. The recent Netflix series has only added to it, despite being poorly received by the games fans.

Also lol at feeding Ciri to Rey. I chose Ciri specifically because I believe she beats Rey convincingly. Depending on how you interpret the White Frost feat, you can get anything from planet level to above universe level for End of Series Ciri's Elder Blood powers.
Well Star Wars legends characters are known to be nanosecond reaction speed characters. And we have yet to tap into how Disney Start Wars blend into and separate from Legends Star Wars when it comes to powers and abilities.

Direct Disney Live Action movie Star Wars feats are far less impressive to Legends feats sure, but the speed are still comparable and the Jedi are still pretty haxxed.

If some new feats get calculated one better puts it up, label variables and formulae well and find someone approve it.

Do we know how high DB researchers have SMT? I know one of their researchers has them above multiversal, but that's all I know.
Meet Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) vs Cirno
Or YHVH (Shin Megami Tensei) vs another mad evil god
Or Aleph vs KOS-MOS

Bring him in

2e119552aa80ef7900cfda6e03207915.gif
I feel sorry the more the chance he is fed towards another Lantern.

GSCIKeS.png

29YkUnY.png

... did I spoil how the battle would go (at least in a DBX sense)
as well as the 2 main incarnations of one opponent
Two real friggin' deities of two verses of monsters duel! Will Kinggy catch Arceus? Or will Arceus punch Kinggy to eternal sleep?

Last edited:
I guess by the time Death Battle decides Jinx be in Season 9, the best we can do is to double check their calculations with ours, or see if their newer feats can feed more information into ours.
Since when have we relied on DB to see whether a calc is correct or not? At this rate the CRT will die off and the verse will stay outdated as shit

I am still unsure about them using collective writing in a Death Battle. Especially there are tons and hectares of fiction with definitive copyright owners yet to come.

But yes I am optimistic Touhou, SMT, Saint Seiya and a lot of big Japanese anime/comic/game/novel works will come into Death Battle soon.

Oh Gru vs Megamind and WBC (Cells at Work) vs Osmosis Jones are cash cows Death Battle should not miss. And... TBH I am as sad as the more knowledgeable Xeno series members that they have yet to introduce a Xeno series character into a Death Battle. Like one has been in a Community Death Battle, has high demand and has missed a chance of leveraging on the new game / remastered game release.

Well Star Wars legends characters are known to be nanosecond reaction speed characters. And we have yet to tap into how Disney Start Wars blend into and separate from Legends Star Wars when it comes to powers and abilities.

Direct Disney Live Action movie Star Wars feats are far less impressive to Legends feats sure, but the speed are still comparable and the Jedi are still pretty haxxed.
Disney is the primary canon, as good as the Legends canon may be, so I don't see why they would pull feats from Legends when Rey doesn't exist in it.

I am still unsure about them using collective writing in a Death Battle. Especially there are tons and hectares of fiction with definitive copyright owners yet to come.
As a personal huge fan of collective writing, I really hope they do use it. It'd really mix things up in terms of new franchises they use and scratch into something very popular. SCP Foundation has quite a bit they could use and is just a really fun verse to work with and talk about overall imo.

Can't Raoh just...touch him?
Sure.
Thing is...
1. we need the fist trading to keep the fight for >3 minutes.
2. according to our profiles, Toyotomi Hideyoshi is {Large Country in anime and Large Planet in game} and sub-relativistic+ while Raoh is Multi-Continent and MHS, slim chance of sub-relativistic at best without wank by backscaling from Kasumi-chan. Hideyoshi can totally one hit Raoh... had Raoh not mastered Musou Tensei which turned one self intangible
3. Raoh did touch Hideyoshi, paralyzing Hideyoshi and killing him with typical timed delay Hokuto style.

Connections between Ice King and Dedede:

-Both are self-proclaimed kings for their specific lands of their planets (the Snow parts of Ooo and Dreamland)

-Both have an army of hundreds of cute, almost identical small beings who serve as a main icon of their series (His Penguins/Gunters and the Waddle Dees)

-Both also have a tendency of stealing things for their goods in which is one of the main reasons on why the protagonists fight them (Simon have the well known tendency of kidnapping Princesses and Dedede likes to steal food from others)

-Both also have a specific member of their army which i already mentioned (Gunter/Bandana Waddle Dee) which serves as a more important member of them and later become vital for the story (Main example fot Gunter is he being revealed to be Orgalorg, the true antagonist of Season 6 and Bandana Waddle Dee later becomes one of the main protagonists, assisting Kirby in many of his journeys)

-Both are also related to the artics (Ice King as the name implies and Dedede is a penguin, which as we know are commonly associated with ice)

-Both also have a common rival who is a young boy who goes through many adventures to save others from evil and appreciate a good meal who also wields a sword commonly (Kirby and Finn)

-Despite having some antagonistic attitudes, both are revealed to be actually nice guys and just want to be friends with the protagonist and others.

-Both also wield their main iconic weapons (Dedede's hammer and Simon's crown)

-Both also assisted the protagonist numerous times through their journey alongside other allies to often defeat a higher threat than themselves (The fight against Lich, Dark Cloud Vampire King, Rescuing Gunter etc and Dedede assisting Kirby in Adventure to throw him to fight Nightmare, assisting him in his journey to get the Crystals and defeat Dark Matter, assisting him to defeat Magolor, etc)

-Both were also controlled by a main antagonist to help with their leader's plans (Dark Matter and Zero and The Empress and the Vampire King)

-Both also frequently summon monsters to fight against the protagonist

-Both also aided the protagonist and his allies against a summoned evil eldritch horror which is seen as the most powerful antagonist of their series (GOLB and Void Termina)

-Both also appear initially as a minor enemy and later aid the protagonist against an evil being (Mortal Folly and 64. The Lich and Dark Matter also have many connections in common if you wanna check out)

-Both also discovered Crowns which are important in the series as they possesses great power (Simon discovered the Crown and Dedede aided in finding the Master Crown)

Connections between Ice King and Dedede:

-Both are self-proclaimed kings for their specific lands of their planets (the Snow parts of Ooo and Dreamland)

-Both have an army of hundreds of cute, almost identical small beings who serve as a main icon of their series (His Penguins/Gunters and the Waddle Dees)

-Both also have a tendency of stealing things for their goods in which is one of the main reasons on why the protagonists fight them (Simon have the well known tendency of kidnapping Princesses and Dedede likes to steal food from others)

-Both also have a specific member of their army which i already mentioned (Gunter/Bandana Waddle Dee) which serves as a more important member of them and later become vital for the story (Main example fot Gunter is he being revealed to be Orgalorg, the true antagonist of Season 6 and Bandana Waddle Dee later becomes one of the main protagonists, assisting Kirby in many of his journeys)

-Both are also related to the artics (Ice King as the name implies and Dedede is a penguin, which as we know are commonly associated with ice)

-Both also have a common rival who is a young boy who goes through many adventures to save others from evil and appreciate a good meal who also wields a sword commonly (Kirby and Finn)

-Despite having some antagonistic attitudes, both are revealed to be actually nice guys and just want to be friends with the protagonist and others.

-Both also wield their main iconic weapons (Dedede's hammer and Simon's crown)

-Both also assisted the protagonist numerous times through their journey alongside other allies to often defeat a higher threat than themselves (The fight against Lich, Dark Cloud Vampire King, Rescuing Gunter etc and Dedede assisting Kirby in Adventure to throw him to fight Nightmare, assisting him in his journey to get the Crystals and defeat Dark Matter, assisting him to defeat Magolor, etc)

-Both were also controlled by a main antagonist to help with their leader's plans (Dark Matter and Zero and The Empress and the Vampire King)

-Both also frequently summon monsters to fight against the protagonist

-Both also aided the protagonist and his allies against a summoned evil eldritch horror which is seen as the most powerful antagonist of their series (GOLB and Void Termina)

-Both also appear initially as a minor enemy and later aid the protagonist against an evil being (Mortal Folly and 64. The Lich and Dark Matter also have many connections in common if you wanna check out)

-Both also discovered Crowns which are important in the series as they possesses great power (Simon discovered the Crown and Dedede aided in finding the Master Crown)
Seems ok but King DDD don't need to be back

Idk how i came up with this MU but i did.
King_of_spirits.png

Yusuke Urameshi vs Kyo Kusanagi (Yuyu Hakusho vs King of Fighters)
Connections:
Both are the teenage protagonists of their series. Both are japanese delinquents who are extremely arrogant and usually rude but despite that, they're actually good people at heart who treasure their friends, families and girlfriends (Keiko and Yuki) above anything else in their life. Both are members of clans with supernatural powers (Mazoku and Kusanagi) and both had inherited the abilities of their ancestors (Yusuke can use demon energy and Kyo can use flames in combat). Their ancestors also played very important parts in their stories and were members of trios (Raizen, Yusuke's ancestral father, was one of the three demon kings, alongside Yomi and Mukuro and Kyo's ancestor sealed away Orochi, alongside Chizuru's ancestor and Iori's ancestor). Both had participated in their series' most well known team based tournaments (Yusuke participated in Dark Tournament and Kyo participated in the King of Fighters Tournament). At the end of said tournaments, they fight against the main antagonists who were extremely powerful martial artists (Rugal and Toguro) and these said martial artists gained their enormous strength after confrontantions with other characters in their verse (Toguro defeating Kairen, after which he chose to become a demon and Rugal fighting Goenitz, after which Goenitz gave Rugal Orochi's blood). Both have extremely edgy rivals who fight using flames (Hiei and Iori) and they had to team up with said rivals in one of the tournaments, despite them both disliking each other. Both had also fought against individuals (Sensui and Orochi) with many followers who hate mankind and want to destroy it. Their fights against said individuals were extremely difficult and they would've easily lost to them, until they were helped by other people (Raizen possesing Yusuke and beating Sensui in his body and Kyo getting helped by Chizuru Iori, so that he would be able to deliver final blow to Orochi).

By the way, honestly I'm pretty bumped out about Tanjiro probably getting thrown against Jonathan, imo Tanjiro has the better connections with Allen Walker from D Gray Man but he solos Kemitsu effortlessly.
**** it, get Allen on and give him a win. And I'm totally not just saying that because I'm a D. Gray-Man-stan, no sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back