• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I appreciate Archie gave Tails his own power ups (I actually wish Turbo Tails was a canon form for him the games), Titan Tails is quite literally too much!
Titan Tails is the embodiment of the reason i love Archie comics
Sometimes they can be actually really good and have deep characters, but then suddenly something that makes you say "What the ****" appears out of nowhere

290.png
Sometimes I am forgetting this is a thing...
I want to forget it again.

Looking at MK profile nothing so far regarding resistance to time stop
So Zero can just use Dark-hold and use soul hax gg? Then again that's with our standards we don't know what DB will give both characters.

According to VSBW MK actually speed-blitzes and one-shots, it'll be intresting at least to see DBs take on these characters with their modern day research.

I'm kinda surprised MK doesn't have time stop resistance tbh.

So Zero can just use Dark-hold and use soul hax gg? Then again that's with our standards we don't know what DB will give both characters.

According to VSBW MK actually speed-blitzes and one-shots, it'll be intresting at least to see DBs take on these characters with their modern day research.

Does Zero even have any soulhax to begin with? And if he does, i think he just uses soulhax on reploids and mavericks, who probably don't have the "soul" like the one Meta Knight has

Well going by DB stats Mk stomps

Can you give me a bit of info about Archie Tails? I’ll try finding a good MU for him
He was born on a day when Robotnik struck down Mobius, his parents were roboticized, so he was raised in the sanctuary, alongside other orphaned kids. When Tails got old enough he joined Freedom Fighters and became Sonic's sidekick, who he idolized and wanted to be like him. Also apparently he's the chosen one.
If you need more info about him, there's a page for Tails on Mobius Encyclopedia.

Say what you will about Archie but at least it gave Tails the power, lore and resources to keep up (as well as surpass) the main hedgehog trio, Knux, Blaze, Scourge, etc in terms of overall strength and importance to the story unlike more recent depictions that revert him back to just being a sidekick and/or tech support.

I just kinda wished Amy got her own "super" form or power up in Archie to keep up. Sally got the SoA, Blaze has her own super form, Nicole has her overclocked form, etc.

Say what you will about Archie but at least it gave Tails the power, lore and resources to keep up (as well as surpass) the main hedgehog trio, Knux, Blaze, Scourge, etc in terms of overall strength and importance to the story unlike more recent depictions that revert him back to just being a sidekick and/or tech support.

I just kinda wished Amy got her own "super" form or power up in Archie to keep up. Sally got the SoA, Blaze has her own super form, Nicole has her overclocked form, etc.
that wat irks me about modern Sega
if you ain't sonic ya ain't shit
Amy not having a super form in archie was lame

Archie overall treats Sonic characters with more respect than Sega does
Just look at their portrayal of Shadow and how Sega potrays him in modern games

Hayato Furinji is by far the best possible opponent for Yujiro, anyone who enjoys scaling and comparing skill between characters would be overjoyed, but sadly Kenichi is extremely niche. Bonus point that they are like the Yin and Yang of the '' undefeated living embodiment of all skills in their superhumanly skilled martial art series.''

For matches Garou has:
Stain: (horrible stomp, loses against even the injured Garou that fought the A-class heroes.)

Yujiro: If you use human Garou and Highball Yujiro it would be a Yujiro win. with At least high hypersonic(mach 78) x massively hypersonic(not sure to what he scales) means you could argue Yujiro could catch Garou offguard and land hits with 0.5 seconds and demon back, and if they use the Tsar Bomba for the nuke he scales to his AP in base would stomp human Garou already be near stomp worthy stronger tha Half monster Garou (who is now mach 568 and getting faster and has some limited dura neg). But current Garou is already FTL and 6-C, so yeah, if they pick him its STOMP.

Doomsday: will be a big stomp no matter what version of Doomsday you use. The weakest forms are a stomp for Garou, the stronger ones God Stomp him.)

Kazuya Mishima: Currently stomps even his strongest form (his dura neg can only take Garou so far), but Garou will likely be High 6-A if not higher by the end of his Saitama fight, and while their speed is currently pretty even, Garou is still growing faster so i wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this arc he blitzes.

Last edited:

The material is there too:
tumblr_ozdubuzQp41uxv6q3o1_540.png
tumblr_ozdubuzQp41uxv6q3o2_540.png

ERej_E2U4AAgeHz

a4269eb09beb5b259803ac0b1e6852e75bdd1ebe.png
39b1dd059002edb9f1a200d06e33e3e58bd214ca.jpg

Sorry, just wanted to flex fanart of Amy as a menace

The material is there too:
tumblr_ozdubuzQp41uxv6q3o1_540.png
tumblr_ozdubuzQp41uxv6q3o2_540.png

ERej_E2U4AAgeHz

a4269eb09beb5b259803ac0b1e6852e75bdd1ebe.png
39b1dd059002edb9f1a200d06e33e3e58bd214ca.jpg

Sorry, just wanted to flex fanart of Amy as a menace
The last one kinda reminds me of Yukari from Persona
Hayato Furinji is by far the best possible opponent for Yujiro, anyone who enjoys scaling and comparing skill between characters would be overjoyed, but sadly Kenichi is extremely niche. Bonus point that they are like the Yin and Yang of the '' undefeated living embodiment of all skills in their superhumanly skilled martial art series.''

For matches Garou has:
Stain: (horrible stomp, loses against even the injured Garou that fought the A-class heroes.)

Yujiro: If you use human Garou and Highball Yujiro it would be a Yujiro win. with At least high hypersonic(mach 78) x massively hypersonic(not sure to what he scales) means you could argue Yujiro could catch Garou offguard and land hits with 0.5 seconds and demon back, and if they use the Tsar Bomba for the nuke he scales to his AP in base would stomp human Garou already be near stomp worthy stronger tha Half monster Garou (who is now mach 568 and getting faster and has some limited dura neg). But current Garou is already FTL and 6-C, so yeah, if they pick him its STOMP.

Doomsday: will be a big stomp no matter what version of Doomsday you use. The weakest forms are a stomp for Garou, the stronger ones God Stomp him.)

Kazuya Mishima: Currently stomps even his strongest form (his dura neg can only take Garou so far), but Garou will likely be High 6-A if not higher by the end of his Saitama fight, and while their speed is currently pretty even, Garou is still growing faster so i wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this arc he blitzes
Think he also has Raoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back