• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much prefer the Elder from Kenichi, seeing as I've actually watched the series and know who he is, but I gotta be real. As badass as he is, he's most likely a literal WHO to DB and most of their audience, sadly.
Pretty sure that yujiro is going to carry the episode in popularity because baki kinda "exploded" in popularity after the anime, and the umm R word accident

I'd much prefer the Elder from Kenichi, seeing as I've actually watched the series and know who he is, but I gotta be real. As badass as he is, he's most likely a literal WHO to DB and most of their audience, sadly.
Pretty sure that yujiro is going to carry the episode in popularity because baki kinda "exploded" in popularity after the anime, and the umm R word accident
Hmmm now that you mentioned it it could be possible
But we need the Elder to be a thing to the crew

Trying to compile 20 super bad MU ideas that technically have connections. Here’s what I got so far:

• Kirby vs Godzilla
  • Kirby vs Goku
  • Ben 10 vs Green Lantern sequel/remastered
  • Captain America vs All Might
  • Blue Beetle vs Ladybug
Write Nostalgia Critic vs Vegeta down (Tho it's not really bad, i guess it can fit in that category if you really hate joke MUs)

So earlier I pondered, is Marvel most robbed in wins? Using Accuracy thread as a starting point, for this site we have:

Robbed:
Captain America
Beast
Carol
Thor
Miguel
Daredevil
Thanos

Wrong win:
Rogue

So based on these, technically Marvel seems to have most wrong losses. Do you agree with these? Or is there anything else that is robbed? I keep wondering about those Street level losses.
Captain America, Daredevil, Beast, and Thor I get lost their matches wrongfully.

But why are the others wrong?

But why are the others wrong?
Spider-Man 2099 vs Batman Beyond should’ve gone the same way BM vs SM went.

Captain Marvel should’ve beaten 18 if she’s Herald lvl. Tbh it should’ve gone like Archie Sonic vs Wally where 18 basically would’ve been an infinite battery for Carol to constantly amp herself off of.

Alright, from my limited knowledge of Kill la Kill, I think I've found a good Satsuki matchup.

NovaVsSatsuki.jpg

Nova Tsukuyomi vs Satsuki Kiryūin
(Azure Striker Gunvolt vs Kill la Kill)​
  • Both were a part of the experiment that gave the main protagonist of their series their abilities (Gunvolt's Azure Striker septima and Ryūko's life fiber physiology) but were a failure, later obtaining a different power of similar origin (Nova's Psychokinesis and Satsuki's Junketsu)
  • Despite having genuinely good intentions and greatly disapproving of those who performed those experiments on them (Nova disapproving of Sumeragi's methods and Satsuki being an enemy of Ragyō), both believe that the best way to accomplish their goals is through total subjugation, Nova trying to use The Muse to control all Adepts and Satsuki ruling with dictatorial authority. This puts them in conflict with the protagonist, who despite sharing their goals have very different ways of doing them.
  • Both lead large teams of teenagers and young adults who transform into more powerful forms (The Sumeragi Seven and The Elite Four), including their fiercely loyal second in command who happens to be the oldest of the respective groups (Jota and Ira Gamagōri).
  • Both eventually end up utilizing the partner of the main protagonist to empower themselves at some point in their stories (Nova using Joule and Satsuki using Senketsu)

Spider-Man 2099 vs Batman Beyond should’ve gone the same way BM vs SM went.

Captain Marvel should’ve beaten 18 if she’s Herald lvl. Tbh it should’ve gone like Archie Sonic vs Wally where 18 basically would’ve been an infinite battery for Carol to constantly amp herself off of.
Plus it was Z-Era 18
Then why tf are you here, is it because they were talking about Arceus?
Yes
Literally this.

Gonna come out and say it, realistically it’s not gonna be Garou, Raoh, or Akuma. They either have each other to fight or don’t really mess with Yujiro.
Garou vs Raoh is a MU the Researchers also like next to Raoh vs Akuma
Really just have Yujiro vs Elder
We need to find away to get it going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back