• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through the major Dragon Ball characters Death Battle has yet to use and listed their main opponent suggestions. Thoughts?

Krillin - Saitama, Omi,
Piccolo - Martain Manhunter, Knuckles
Cell - Metal Sonic, Dark Samus, Amazo, Super Skrull, Sephiroth, Mewtwo, Doomsday
Frieza - Megatron, Pyron
Trunks - Grovyle, Crono, Luminary, Lucina, Cable, Silver
Bardock - Omni-Man
Gohan - Superboy, Invincible
Android 17 - Cyborg
Android 16 - E-123 Omega
Pilaf Gang - Team Rocket

SSJ5 Goku - Mewthree

I only watch death battle every once in a while to see a slight summary of abilities and shiz, I often skip through the fights cause lately they suck

So apparently Marvel and DC characters may be able to directly scale to one another.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers_Vol_1
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers

Marvel never made a new earth designation for this crossover, and it's mentioned multiple times by both afterwards. Apparently, the series are still in different "Omniverses" or "Megaverses" or something which is why the big crisis events in one haven't affected the other.

Edit: Hell, it's been used by Death Battle as a big part of why Darkseid won in his episode and for both Captain America and Carnage.
A man could dream.

DBMatch4-4.png

Humanoids suck vs Arceus. Bring animalistic gods. And no, Beerus is too humanoid.

Went through the major Dragon Ball characters Death Battle has yet to use and listed their main opponent suggestions. Thoughts?

Krillin - Saitama, Omi,
Piccolo - Martain Manhunter, Knuckles
Cell - Metal Sonic, Dark Samus, Amazo, Super Skrull, Sephiroth, Mewtwo, Doomsday
Frieza - Megatron, Pyron
Trunks - Grovyle, Crono, Luminary, Lucina, Cable, Silver
Bardock - Omni-Man
Gohan - Superboy, Invincible
Android 17 - Cyborg
Android 16 - E-123 Omega
Pilaf Gang - Team Rocket

SSJ5 Goku - Mewthree
Krillin-Saitama was used this past season and I don't see him coming back at or anytime soon
Omi could be fun I guess

Piccolo-MMH is there but the usual DC vs DB stigma it has sours it, and knuckles while I get
Frankly adds nothing new and be better off using Archie Knuckles

Cell-Metal Sonic is honestly meh and really don't clash all that well with cell,Amazo is again a DC W and many only care about the DCAU version,Dark Samus seems the most Likeliest But can't say I care much about it these days
SuperSkrull could be fun but capeshit fatigue and the former not being all that relevant anyway, Sephiroth doesn't need a Runback, Mewtwo is meh as **** and Doomsday has 682
Freiza-Megatron is the only one all this talk over G1 or Unicron Trilogy is dumb they'll just composite
Pyron too irrelevant And really meh

Trunks-lets be real Silver is practically the only real MU we got for both the rest are ass and cable offers nothing for a Runback AMd don't need to come back.We don't need to continue anymore DB vs Marvel after Vegeta vs Thor

Bardock vs Omni-Man is the best for both

Gohan- Superboy feels redundant and Invincible offers nothing

17-Cyborg ain't bad but don't care for it these days
16- unlikely to happen given he only had one real fight and got fodderized by semi-imperfect cell

dont care for the pilaf gang

So apparently Marvel and DC characters may be able to directly scale to one another.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers_Vol_1
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers

Marvel never made a new earth designation for this crossover, and it's mentioned multiple times by both afterwards. Apparently, the series are still in different "Omniverses" or "Megaverses" or something which is why the big crisis events in one haven't affected the other.

Edit: Hell, it's been used by Death Battle as a big part of why Darkseid won in his episode and for both Captain America and Carnage.
Yeah Marvel and DC are pretty much straight up canon to each other, but scaling between them would probably get wonky.

Cell-Metal Sonic is honestly meh and really don't clash all that well with cell,Amazo is again a DC W and many only care about the DCAU version,Dark Samus seems the most Likeliest But can't say I care much about it these days
SuperSkrull could be fun but capeshit fatigue and the former not being all that relevant anyway, Sephiroth doesn't need a Runback, Mewtwo is meh as **** and Doomsday has 682
Cell also has Omega Zero and Copy X, however.

Tails only works if you use the Archie version

Orion from DC? How?

I know those two exist I can vibe with Omega but idk about it's chances
luckily for you cell vs omega zero has become relatively more popular.. and people seem to want more dark samus vs deoxys.. although in the end it would depend on death battle if they see more profitable to do cell vs dark samus or not.

This image is geniunly making me mad, why are DC writers so shit.
Because there hacks
DC and Marvel these days are throwing a bunch of shit at the wall rehashing ideas because there bankrupt *****
lol how’d Darkseid get stuck with the Vegeta status
Darkseid been called Jobberseid for years during the post crisis Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back