• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An SCP-173 death battle is surprisingly the most likely SCP deathbattle. A very thematic match-up with weeping angels from Doctor who, visuals in the form of the two SCP games, and somewhat interesting abilities aside from its main gimmick. The only real hurdle is fight animation, but with some creativity, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Eh don't see it
682 vs Doomsday us far more likely and probably the only SCP MU ya ever gonna get it on DB

You know, we had Flash, Batgirl and War Machine last season. And Lex, Doom, Batman & Tony mean 4/6 are flatout returnees.

Comic MUs this season have been better, but comic MUs chosen still seem to offer more of the same sadly. It feels weird Ant vs Atom was rejected.

You know, we had Flash, Batgirl and War Machine last season. And Lex, Doom, Batman & Tony mean 4/6 are flatout returnees.

Comic MUs this season have been better, but comic MUs chosen still seem to offer more of the same sadly. It feels weird Ant vs Atom was rejected.
I wish I can understand the crews thought process regarding certain MU especially Comic Book ones

I guess for comic positivity, I was shocked to learn new characters in IF analysis. I had no idea Whiteman and Mara were a thing in Marvel. I never heard anyone talk about them.

I guess for comic positivity, I was shocked to learn new characters in IF analysis. I had no idea Whiteman and Mara were a thing in Marvel. I never heard anyone talk about them.
I mean considering one is an outdated stereotype and the other is a typical demon (in a verse with plenty of demons and hellords already), its not surprising that Marvel would want folks to forget about them.

5n70le.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what type of death DB will use since they've used BFR into the speed-force and the "time... huh?" for kills in the future and past.

Man time travel is both an overused and underestimated plot point in fiction.

Some seeing some of these MU done with his season makes wonder what MU they may do for next season
Rumors are we could see Sidious vs Xehanort, Deku vs Gon, Hellboy vs Nero, Solidus Snake vs Bradley, and Thor vs Vegeta. Nothing confirmed yet but that’s what I’ve been hearing

It'll be interesting to see what type of death DB will use since they've used BFR into the speed-force and the "time... huh?" for kills in the future and past.

Man time travel is both an overused and underestimated plot point in fiction.
Probably vibrating his hand through Goku Black. That is RF’s classic kill method, especially in the CW show.

I really don't wanna be mean but maybe its the current battle scenario writers just not being good enough?

When Torrian was solo, I presume he had a free reign. Sure, writers nowadays can get add more stuff like FOOTDIVE combo but... they just don't make fights as good as they used to be.

I really don't wanna be mean but maybe its the current battle scenario writers just not being good enough?

When Torrian was solo, I presume he had a free reign. Sure, writers nowadays can get add more stuff like FOOTDIVE combo but... they just don't make fights as good as they used to be.
I thinks it mainly due to time restrictions and sometimes budget that kinda hinders them

I thinks it mainly due to time restrictions and sometimes budget that kinda hinders them
Maybe?

But watching Nemesis' points on fights, I kinda agree that nowadays scenes can cut weirdly, there is not as much breathing room in fights and even fight stories get bit weird, even if that doesn't matter.

Its not like DB is bad, for me its still good, but it feels like its getting rarer to get amazing fights.

Maybe?

But watching Nemesis' points on fights, I kinda agree that nowadays scenes can cut weirdly, there is not as much breathing room in fights and even fight stories get bit weird, even if that doesn't matter.

Its not like DB is bad, for me its still good, but it feels like its getting rarer to get amazing fights.
That's Moreso a pacing issue I've noticed

Torrian was just insane is the thing. Like, it’s not the new animators being bad, Torrian was just an insane animator. There is a reason once DB joined Rooster Teeth he basically got poached from Death Battle.

Ubisoft, Activision and EA are the main companies I do not trust whatsoever these days. Hopefully he’s on the better end of EA, and not being royally screwed over via corporate greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back