• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black
  • Multiplier stacking could bag him enough of an AP advantage to one shot
  • Time Ring may protect him to getting Paradox’d (but perhaps not because Thawne paradox’d a living paradox)
  • Resists any attempts to slow/freeze time via scaling from Goku
Thawne
  • If they scale him to high-end Flash feats Black doesn’t even have AP going for him
  • Tremendously faster
  • Paradox gg
  • Black literally can’t win if Thawne’s Immortality is included
  • Phasing
  • Can age Black to dust
  • Mind hax
  • Can bring Black into the Negative Speed Force
  • Cosmic Awareness will alert him if Black starts messing with space-time
  • Life Force Absorption
  • Regeneration
  • This comment is getting lengthy so I’m gonna stop talking now

image0.jpg
Victory thy name is Coffee.

Geez I wonder what user on VSBW will be pleased to see a matchup featuring a "monke".

You want Monkie Kid vs Monkey Prince (Shazam)?

Or... Gorilla Grodd vs Mojo Jojo?

See if Akuma (Street Fighter) was really fighting Liu Kang instead of Shao Kahn, Rugal Bernstein, Raoh or Yujiro Hanma... Not even Kenpachi Zaraki since we already have Madara vs Aizen and Kenpachi is a Bleach character-

(Rey is a Star Wars character and we already have Yoda vs King Mickey)

Ignoring the 3-A/low 2-C standards, what is more impressive?

*Destroying an universe that's thousands of times larger than our own one

OR

*Destroying thousands of universes that are roughly equal in size to the observable universe.
The former is a low 2-C and the latter is a 2-B.

Bear in mind we are talking destroying a universe as is destroying a space-time continuum. Destroying every 3-D object in anywhere and everywhere will be at least 3-A, at most High 3-A.

ew no
Yhwach has better funny

what he said

don't see renji being on
Again, horrible matchup yes. But it’s been getting a lot of traction for some reason. Plus it fits the Naruto Bleach rivalry. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it happens. Do I want it to? Not at all. Would it be shocking? Not at all.

Again, horrible matchup yes. But it’s been getting a lot of traction for some reason. Plus it fits the Naruto Bleach rivalry. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it happens. Do I want it to? Not at all. Would it be shocking? Not at all.
Yeah but that will make 3 bleach vs naruto MU

@Cyberblader90 august from fairy tail or someone else?
Augus from Asura Wrath
it's because Naruto vs Bleach rivalry
Frankly its just a lamer version of Madara vs Aizen but with Boring Final Bosses

Yhwach vs Kaguya
We know it will be The Trilogy of Naruto vs Bleach
With side stories of Sakura vs Rukia and Hinata vs Orihime

Re some of the above
I also recall Orihime Inoue on the wish list

I know it is funny and the three are the more OP characters but why these three

I mean there's a reason why he's called Kevin, he's the dumbest head of Ghidorah.
Though yes, it is funny to imagine that one of the fiercest warriors in DB is a puff ball cause Kirby's scary as hell
Imagine how Dragon Ball Buu is a weaker version of Kirby and Moro is a weaker version of Galactus and Piccolo is a weaker version of Martian Manhunter

I feel like DB really underutilizes internet characters.

Even setting aside SCP, which I've talked about before, you still have Parahumans, Homestuck, plenty of characters from Newgrounds, and maybe a few creepypasta characters.

I mean, there are only 7 (8 if you count Chuck Norris) episodes with internet characters, five of them are owned by roosterteeth, and the other two use ONE's Characters that also have anime and manga.

I know that some of the things I listed suffer from not having visuals but still, a lot is being left out.

Even setting aside SCP, which I've talked about before, you still have Parahumans, Homestuck, plenty of characters from Newgrounds, and maybe a few creepypasta characters.

I mean, there are only 7 (8 if you count Chuck Norris) episodes with internet characters, five of them are owned by roosterteeth, and the other two use ONE's Characters that also have anime and manga.

I know that some of the things I listed suffer from not having visuals but still, a lot is being left out.
Not to say a mountain of Japanese anime and movie characters. And from mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea...

Oh and France. IIRC at least two or more franchises are recalled by the crew.

Last edited:

I mean boils down to them having MU that can catch folks attention
And lack of visual damn well hurts there chances

An SCP-173 death battle is surprisingly the most likely SCP deathbattle. A very thematic match-up with weeping angels from Doctor who, visuals in the form of the two SCP games, and somewhat interesting abilities aside from its main gimmick. The only real hurdle is fight animation, but with some creativity, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I mean boils down to them having MU that can catch folks attention
And lack of visual damn well hurts there chances
Not to mention (in fact) some of them are "common creation", making strength fluctuations too high for a solid character versus debate to take place.
Works made by specific authors and/or publishers are much easier to do: which means Red vs Blue, RWBY, One Punch Man (yes it start off as a web manga by ONE), Touhou Project, etc. will have higher chances in getting into a Death Battle.

I kinda want Abel in DB, but dunno who he would fight

May I ask which Abel you want?

I do not know how good Ulrich Stern can find an opponent for Death Battle. Neo (The Matrix)? Maybe. Neo wins easily though.

Oh he comes from Code Lyoko, a French animation.

Last edited:
May I ask which Abel you want?
Scp Abel
Screw it actually, Abel vs Cain battle royal

honestly kinda wanted to do a battle with him and Devil Survivor Abel because they have the same name, but I think SMT is currently getting updated and worked on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back