• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gojo_vs_urahara_by_kenshinryougi_dexuk54-pre.jpg
You know I do really want to see hat and clogs in a fight, but the fight revolves around the question "Is Gojo showing off?"
If yes
Gojo lets Urahara touch him for a moment and gets a seal put on him turning him into a tree
If no
Urahara gets infinited

Holy a FNAF is obscure enough, let alone a fan ripoff.
I am offended, I am wounded, I am disgusted an appalled...I perfer the term: 'Inspired'

I'd honestly argue that, by this point, FNAF is anything but obscure, even for VS. Matches get requested for them pretty often lately...despite the fact most of the verse is probably outskilled by a paper bag.

However...you're absolutely right. VCRPG isn't even at the same level as something like OFF, let alone other 'indie' verses that might actually get considered. But it's fun to have an obscure favorite MU sometimes.

Hamon work on living?

Does Jonathan scale to Part 2 of Joseph?
they should be loosely comparable, at the very least with Joseph's pre-training key, outside of that they could also make the argument that he should scale to part 3 Dio physically because it's Jonathan's body. As for Hamon working on humans, it CAN with a certain level of potency (not here tho) HOWEVER it ignores durability via mindhax, affecting organs, and other such things, so if he is able to blitz via speed, Tanjiro's precog won;t save him

Actually, from our profiles, Jack Frost can corrupt Cirno to disconnect her connection to nature itself, therefore killing her permanently. In Cirno's Scenario in Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Eiki Shiki has warned her that:

[...]

[...]

[...]

Therefore, it is possible for Jack Frost to let Cirno "stray from and misclaim your territory" with his manipulation. Or he can simply use some skills to induce something worse than death. (or attack Cirno so hard the whold Touhou verse feels it. Don't forget that Jack Frost has an 1-A key, which suggests how strong Jack Frost could achieve)
That 1A key is a very specific Jack Frost tho iirc, only ever seen once in the series, and is very likely a massive outlier for what Jack Frost's can achieve, considering that their typical "evolved" form is H6-A. On top of that, nobody wants to see Cirno come get stomped out by a literal outerversal god version of Frost lol (assuming Touhou doesn't manage to get upgraded to 1A somehow lol, I've heard down the pipeline some people are trying lol).

I always read this moreso as Cirno simply becoming too strong for a fairy and her own nature, if she continued becoming stronger then she would bypass the natural limits of a fairy and die. Iirc something similar was mentioned when Cirno was empowered by Okina.

Hamon work on living?
Caesar and Joseph used it on humans when younger and they messed up their mind, then both used it on suzie Q body like some sort of electricity of polar opposites to take care of Esidisi possessing her
Does Jonathan scale to Part 2 of Joseph?
Pre-training, tho they will likely do the dio scaling, part 3 in particular since Dio was weaker then his part 1 self till he got high

I am offended, I am wounded, I am disgusted an appalled...I perfer the term: 'Inspired'

I'd honestly argue that, by this point, FNAF is anything but obscure, even for VS. Matches get requested for them pretty often lately...despite the fact most of the verse is probably outskilled by a paper bag.

However...you're absolutely right. VCRPG isn't even at the same level as something like OFF, let alone other 'indie' verses that might actually get considered. But it's fun to have an obscure favorite MU sometimes.
to be fair OFF has two of the most famous MU's and in my opinion the best of sans involves the judge... and if death battle decides to occupy frisk from different routes... frisk genocidal route vs the batter is also a very requested one

I'm purposefully avoiding watching this so I can see it blind, but I'm really hyped for this. For all the flak I can give it sometimes, Smash Bracket almost never fails to deliver on using a character's arsenal.
Like I mentioned before it's really only research/ruleset that bothers people. The animation, writing and presentation is actually top notch.

Besides I've come to realize in the vast and endless ocean of Vs debating (where most of us are drowning) Smash Bracket is relatively harmless.

It's not like they claim to be the most reliable or end all be all of the Vs community like other plaforms that I won't mention for obvious reasons.

I'm purposefully avoiding watching this so I can see it blind, but I'm really hyped for this. For all the flak I can give it sometimes, Smash Bracket almost never fails to deliver on using a character's arsenal.
Though the excessive quips could be annoying
I get representatng the three era's of Archie but could be annoying quickly

Like I mentioned before it's really only research/ruleset that bothers people. The animation, writing and presentation is actually top notch.

Besides I've come to realize in the vast and endless ocean of Vs debating (where most of us are drowning) Smash Bracket is relatively harmless.

It's not like they claim to be the most reliable or end all be all of the Vs community like other plaforms that I won't mention for obvious reasons.
Were you thinking Cartoon Fight Club? That's what I thought reading this...

Okay not gonna lie, this eased a lot of my concerns about this fight. I really like the fight's setup, the Sonic VA is actually pretty decent imo. I really hope they utilize the changing comic strip idea during the fight itself, that opens a lot of unique potential.

Also a fight with Archie Sonic at a non-cosmic level so far is pretty cute, I'll admit. Animation is pretty solid so far as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back