• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just checked the reason for Asura getting an upgrade and it's because Chakravartin made a moon that's thousands of light years in size and the GBE of it was calced at universe level.

Universe level for creating a moon smaller than a galaxy is one of the more unique ways I've seen someone get into 3-A.
I was told it was a universe sized moon was it not.

So I just checked the reason for Asura getting an upgrade and it's because Chakravartin made a moon that's thousands of light years in size and the GBE of it was calced at universe level.

Universe level for creating a moon smaller than a galaxy is one of the more unique ways I've seen someone get into 3-A.

Not as unique as saying BW legends are galaxy level because Ghetsis wanted world domination. I still remember it well.

I mean they did call Aizen vs Madara a ghost vs zombie episode so yeah.
gvbmNt3Js_--zCpdQGdoteJREiItwtexDmguL307UKg.jpg

Yeah so apparently during the section of the game where Chakravartin is creating and throwing celestial objects at Asura, one of the moons he makes and tosses was calced at having such absurdly high GBE that it results in universe level energy and lifting strength for Chakravartin and Asura.

Upgrades are happening here, no idea how tf that moon got such high results but the calc was accepted I think.

Yeah so apparently during the section of the game where Chakravartin is creating and throwing celestial objects at Asura, one of the moons he makes and tosses was calced at having such absurdly high GBE that it results in universe level energy and lifting strength for Chakravartin and Asura.

Upgrades are happening here, no idea how tf that moon got such high results but the calc was accepted I think.
That's honestly dumb
Idk how n why ya getting universal level from throwing a ******* big ass moon of all things
We are to ******* strict with this comic profiles man.
At this point this site lost all rights to be strict with comics given where things are going
No, we should be this strict with everything else instead.
And folks wanna cry about Death Battle handling of things

Mind talking in spoiler tabs? About Death Battle Cast
1. Anything interesting brought up about coming Death Battle?
2. Anything interesting brought up about Geralt of Rivia vs Trevor Belmont?
3. Does any new matchup get brought up?

Am I the only one who completely don't understand why Mewtwo vs Blackwargreymon is a thing?
Mostly just because it's another chance for Digimon to dunk on pokemon
I understand why but I despise it.
Thy why not Yggdrasil vs Arceus?
Even this is better than Mewtwo vs Blackwargreymon - and I mean Digimon side still stomps but at least we talk about some fresh looks.

Holy they brought that up by themselves.
And am I under KS I think most people are sort of ignoring them.

Mewtwo vs BWG is just a continuation of Pokemon vs Digimon
Mind talking in spoiler tabs? About Death Battle Cast
1. Anything interesting brought up about coming Death Battle?
2. Anything interesting brought up about Geralt of Rivia vs Trevor Belmont?
3. Does any new matchup get brought up?
Mainly just reiterated that next season will have a lot of new series, and Ben said he isn’t sure how people will react to some of the series, so probably some series people might not like the idea of being in DB. Otherwise, just a confirmation they aren’t going to Magfest with the state of emergency.

I think there trying to figure something regarding virtual

Ben Singer declared he could not come because Maryland is declared into a state of emergency. But yes he is looking for options of attending by telecommunication and virtual meetings. Just people physically at Magfest cannot meet Ben in person.

Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira was written in the mid-80s with an animated film adaptation in 1988. Pocket Monsters, as an idea, sprung up at least in 1990. In Akira, scientists try to replicate the insanely powerful, but child-like psychic named Akira by experimenting on an angsty, older boy named Tetsuo. When Tetsuo's psychic powers go out of the scientists' control, he desires to confront Akira, to see who is more powerful. In Pokemon, the psychic-type Mewtwo was created by scientists to replicate the psychic-type, child-like Mew and also went out of control. In the anime film, Mewtwo also wishes to face Mew in battle, and also has his share of angst.

I’m sorry for necrobumping and like, being annoying

But absolutely 100%, no shot, dummy mad, anti-weekly, Prevasion underestimator, healing spammer, salt induced vehmitally, super extra double up sure that yes this is a definite stomp if people just fricking listen to the damn people that know what they are talking about dammit
You wouldn't happen to be an AVGN fan, would you? Because for some reason, this gives me AVGN vibes.

You wouldn't happen to be an AVGN fan, would you? Because for some reason, this gives me AVGN vibes.
Well, by pretending to watch the paragraph as a line in an AVGN episode, I actually find the line less offensive and more objective.

Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira was written in the mid-80s with an animated film adaptation in 1988. Pocket Monsters, as an idea, sprung up at least in 1990. In Akira, scientists try to replicate the insanely powerful, but child-like psychic named Akira by experimenting on an angsty, older boy named Tetsuo. When Tetsuo's psychic powers go out of the scientists' control, he desires to confront Akira, to see who is more powerful. In Pokemon, the psychic-type Mewtwo was created by scientists to replicate the psychic-type, child-like Mew and also went out of control. In the anime film, Mewtwo also wishes to face Mew in battle, and also has his share of angst.

This certainly justifies why Tetsuo Shima can fight Mewtwo if he is not fighting Magneto. Too bad when finally there is some capeshit MU that even capeshit haters love it and the crew misses the ball.

... And does the 95-year rule help making Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny a thing?

Last edited:
I have a weird feeling: Gi-hun Seong (Player 456) (Squid Game) will die disrespectfully to Katniss Everdeen (Mockingjay) (The Hunger Games). Or against Shun Takahata (As the Gods Will) or Kaiji Ito (Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji). So much for Squid Game "making references from" a handful of manga/series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back