• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titanic Asura's Wrath Revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This verse is so outdated it makes me want to cry. Over the past 12,500 years, I've been making calcs to fix this verse. Now lets get too it.

Issues I have​

MHS+ Flight speed
I have no idea why this is even a thing. They’re literally MHS+ because they’re shown flying around in space (that's the "evidence" linked on the profile btw). They should be removed.

High 4-C AP
Though I don’t think anything is mathematically wrong this calc. The problem is the size of the Karma Fortress. It's big sure, but not as big as the size in the calc. As shown here, it's quite close to Gaea but it's not nearly as big as this. That's mere concept art. It's better to use this calc, which is at least 33 Ninatons

4-A but no calc
Asura and Chakravartin were 4-A due to this. Moving all planets and stars in the galaxy is 4-B. Since FTL KE is a no no, using the combined GBE of all planet and stars in the galaxy, which is 4-B.

Lifting Strength
There are a lot of LS placements that are just there with no calcs at all.

FTL and High 6-A
Outdated and super hard to find where the FTL feat is. The scaling applied is also very wrong.

Calculations​

Wyzen destroys a Gohma Carrier | 6-B (16.0183181166 Teratons)
Vlitra burst's from the earth's core | High 6-A (5.38739770554 Exatons), Relativistic+ (0.50848908614 SoL), Class Z (9.92512e+23 kg)
Vlitra shoots lasers | FTL (5.08876307355 SoL)
Asura throws a Gohma Crusher | Class M (958204946.776 kg)
Asura throws Wyzen into space | Class G (34395213638.1624 kg)
Wyzen Finger Poke/Asura Kills Wyzen | 5-B (701.689603253 Zettatons), Massively Hypersonic (Mach 829.055274052), Class Y (6.0160883e+25 kg), 5-A (9.90015654875 Ninatons)
Chakravartin laser speed | Massively FTL+ (Over 14 trillion times SoL), Large Size Type 6 (6229.43258131 light years tall)
Chakravartin throws a gigantic moon | 3-A (19.811372 TenaexaFoe), Universal Lifting Strength (2.4396811e+61 kg)
These are all accepted btw

The Characters​

God this is gonna be so long...
MHS+ should be gone, as stated above. Relativistic+ scales to everyone since they’re shown dodging Vlitra's lasers. FTL Only scales to Post 12,500 years Vlitra, Episode 17 Asura and Yasha, Sakra Devanam Indra Deus, Vlitra Core, Mantra Asura, and Episode 18 Yasha. Massively FTL+ only scales to Post Mantra Reactor Asura and Chakravartin.
The Gohma's second key should be "At most Large Planet level". They're shown to be a threat to post 12,000 years Asura but usually get overpowered.
Wyzen is getting downgraded for the following reasons. He's unable to harm Vlitra, as Six Armed Vajra Asura is the only one shown to harm Vlitra. He'll be 6-B in base as well as his Vajra state due to the calc shown above. His LS in base should be "Class M" in base and "Class G" in his Vajra state due to upscaling (Asura's Class M feat is so close to Class G it's not even funny). Gongen Wyzen will also be 5-B now due to the new calc. Due to being super slow, Gongen Wyzen will also have his speed negged to MHS.
Kalrow, Olga, and Sergei will all be changed to "Likely 5-B" and have sub-relativistic removed due to no evidence of them being comparable to Augus. Speaking of which...
Augus will be "at least 5-A" due to being stronger than post episode 5 base Asura and fighting on par with his six armed state. This means he should have Class Y lifting strength as well. He should also be High 5-A with his blade due to upscaling (Fun fact: Only 2 people ever forced Augus to use his blade. Deus and Asura).
As mention above, the Karma Fortress should be knocked down to High 5-A and Class Y due to it's size.
Deus Should be High 5-A in base and "At least High 5-A" when merged with the Karma Fortress. His base is so far above Yasha that it was embarrassing to watch.
Gohma Vlitra should keep High 6-A in his first key since he did perform that feat. "At least High 5-A" in his second key for keeping up with Episode 17 Asura and Yasha. "At least High 5-A likely higher" in his third key due to fighting Mantra Asura and Episode 18 Yasha.
Yasha doesn’t need much changing. A lot of his feats are performed while he's in his base form. He only gets amped by the end of the game. Since he's able to dodge FTL lasers from post 12,500 years Vlitra, his speed would back scale to Berserk/Wrath Asura. His amped key will be "At least High 5-A likely higher" due to being on par with Mantra Asura.
Ryu and Akuma should also be affected. They'll be 6-B in base and at least High 5-A likely higher with their transformation.
Chakravartin's stats are relatively simple. He has the 3-A and MFTL+ feats so he'll get those tiers updated.
Now it's time for our boi, ASURA! This is going to be a pretty big section.
First Key (Episode 1): His base form hill be 6-B for fighting on par with Wyzen. This key will also have his six arm state at high 6-A for breaking Vlitra's skull. It was even stated that he outdid Augus on the battlefield at the time. It would look something like this. | 6-B, High 6-A as Six Armed Vajra Asura
Second Key (Episode 5): His base doesn’t have any new feats but one he summons his extra arms, he vastly overpowers Vajra Wyzen and even manages to catch Gongen Wyzen's finger. | 6-B, 5-B as Six Armed Vajra Asura
Third key (End of Episode 5 and onward): Here is where Asura destroys Wyzen's body, which is 5-A. He stays rather stagnant in this key due to later amps being through transformations. His key would look like this. | 5-A, higher as Six Armed Vajra Asura
Fourth key (Berserk/Wrath Asura): In his berserk state Asura matched the Bramastra for a brief time but was ultimately deep fried. His Wrath form is much weaker and managed to fight on par with base Yasha. | At most High 5-A, at least 5-A in Wrath state
Fifth key (Episode 17): In his fight with Indra Dues, Asura uses his six arms to fight and eventually over power him. Simple stuff. | 5-A, at least High 5-A in Six Armed Vajra state
Sixth Key (Mantra Asura): After Mithra amps him up, Asura's arms get super swole. This is where he becomes much stronger than Deus and fights Vlitra Core. | At least High 5-A likely higher
Seventh key (Post Mantra Reactor): Here Asura gets really strong. He's able to fight on par with post episode 18 Yasha in his base after obtaining the mantra reactor. He then later uses it to fight Chakravartin while flying to the center of the galaxy. | At least High 5-A likely higher, higher with transformations, 3-A as Asura the Destructor
Last key (End of game): In his very last fight, Asura is reduced to his base form against Chakravartin the Creator. He eventually gets the upper hand with sheer will and anger, then kills him. | At least 3-A possibly higher

And that should be all. It was one hell of a ride revisiting this verse. It was epic, heartfelt, emothional, but most importantly, it was damn fun. After years of this verse being untouched, I finally got something to do about it. Let’s hope this goes though.

asuras-wrath-wallpaper-5.jpg

"I pray to no one! Nor will I be prayed to! But, above all else... I'll never... forgive you... for making my daughter... CRYYYYYYYY!!!"

Last edited:
Zamasu already knows this, but I agree with all of this.

Minor change to the CRT OP: you should clarify that the 5-A is actually "Large Planet level+" (60% the way to baseline High 5-A) so upscaling from Wyzen is what gets characters to High 5-A.

Ay yo WTF, 3-A from a moon

Better contact DontTalkDT and Executor to see if this is correct, because theoretically, that moon should collapse into a freakin' black hole.
I mean, it should, but fiction is not always accurate to reality. And it doesn't change the fact that Golden Spiderman created a 2500 lightyear-wide moon/planet and threw it at the protagonist.

I mean, it should, but fiction is not always accurate to reality. And it doesn't change the fact that Golden Spiderman created a 2500 lightyear-wide moon/planet and threw it at the protagonist.
Well, I'd still ask for DT and Executor's opinion on this before we move any further.

Just how based can Zamasu get?
I agree with everything excluding the 3-A stuff. The moon thing is a little too sus.

Well, uh...

For an object that big, it would prolly move real freakin' fast and violate every single law of physics anyway so uh...

For reference, Stardestroyer tells me the mass for the moon using 0.166 g (Moon gravity) is 3.531E+48 kg (Multi-Galactic) and a Death Star low-end (GBE end) of 4.149E+67 J (3-B). 1 g (Earth gravity) variant is 2.127E+49 kg (Multi-Galactic) and the GBE (Death Star Low-end) is roughly 1.506E+69 J (3-B). But these G values are incredibly low-end.

But still, it's gonna violate all the laws of physics if it even moved for a single second and considering it uh... moves at FTL speeds... eh...

Tbf
Well, uh...

For an object that big, it would prolly move real freakin' fast and violate every single law of physics anyway so uh...

For reference, Stardestroyer tells me the mass for the moon using 0.166 g (Moon gravity) is 3.531E+48 kg (Multi-Galactic) and a Death Star low-end (GBE end) of 4.149E+67 J (3-B). 1 g (Earth gravity) variant is 2.127E+49 kg (Multi-Galactic) and the GBE (Death Star Low-end) is roughly 1.506E+69 J (3-B). But these G values are incredibly low-end.

But still, it's gonna violate all the laws of physics if it even moved for a single second and considering it uh... moves at FTL speeds... eh...
Tbf, Chakravartin’s very existence breaks the laws of physics due to sucking up the galaxy at FTL speeds.

He really managed to pull up to 3-A without using statements... the sheer fact that 3-A via throwing a moon is possible just shows fiction on bull. If the calcs are legit then I can't really argue anything wrong, the scaling seems fine from what I can remember.
Lmao. Originally this was mostly gonna be a downgrade to 4-B. Then I thought “why don’t I just use ang scaling to find the size of Chakravartin 🗿”. And then, 3-A moon!

When I was first reading through the proposed changes I was sure peak Asura and Chakravartin were getting downgraded to 4-B, only to be blasted with that 3-A moon calc lmao. Everyone out here trying to use statements for universal Asuras Wrath and you show up with an actual feat instead.

Weird as hell seeing a moon netting such absurd results despite still being small enough to fit within a single galaxy but if the math checks out it is what it is I guess.

Last edited:
I obviously agree with all of this. Does anyone move the Vlitra though? If not nobody scales to its mass.

Saying the moon would collapse into a black hole isn't really worth much btw. We see objects in fiction that always severely break physics and always allow them (FTL travel, giant characters, and much more. This is just a less common version of this.

The thing is planetary objects that big absolutely **** with our tiering system lmao. Galaxies and universes are mostly empty, so destroying an object that big would be a lot more impressive due to all that space being covered. Then you gave the GBE, which significantly makes it more impressive due to the energy needed to keep that shit from falling apart.

I’ve done the math before, destroying a universal wide planet is like, several decillion times baseline 3-A. It’s nuts
I obviously agree with all of this. Does anyone move the Vlitra though? If not nobody scales to its mass.
Nah, no one scales to first form Vlitra’s LS.

Executor replied on the 3-A moon blog, this is what he said:

"I can't exactly remember correctly, but I do remember someone complaining about massive objects that don't collapse into a black hole after reaching the Schwarzschild radius (In this case would be 217052407157021797099725961 meters, so it's far below it), in the same way, we disregard other calculations after they break the physics too much. Still, I only remember that vaguely, so I'm not sure if that is the case."

So far, the moon is nowhere near that big, which is good, but beyond this point, my astronomy knowledge is... piss-poor to speak of.

If he can bring examples of staff disagreeing with such then there may need to be a CRT made for such as thing. Currently I'm not aware of any rules that this feat breaks other than it just being a weird feat that isn't seen often, which doesn't make it invalid in any way.

Also Side-note: Is the note on Asura's Profile really necessary? Like we don't put stuff like "Ash Ketchum is not to be confused with Ash (Warzone) or Ash (Rainbow Six)" on profiles. Seems like a pointless addition imo.

If he can bring examples of staff disagreeing with such then there may need to be a CRT made for such as thing. Currently I'm not aware of any rules that this feat breaks other than it just being a weird feat that isn't seen often, which doesn't make it invalid in any way.
I'm not even sure of a feat that gargantuan in scale actually involving using universe-mass objects colliding into each other in real-time, last time we did, it was with Bleach, which got neutered down to Low 5-B. But then again, I usually don't deal with cosmic-level stuff like this.

Also Side-note: Is the note on Asura's Profile really necessary? Like we don't put stuff like "Ash Ketchum is not to be confused with Ash (Warzone) or Ash (Rainbow Six)" on profiles. Seems like a pointless addition imo.
How many Asuras do we even have?

I'm not even sure of a feat that gargantuan in scale actually involving using universe-mass objects colliding into each other in real-time, last time we did, it was with Bleach, which got neutered down to Low 5-B.
This is a GBE calculation, simply calculated as a Creation Feat. No movement or collision is being accounted for in the calculation.
How many Asuras do we even have?
About this many, though Searching for Asura seem to give more at a glance.

This is a GBE calculation, simply calculated as a Creation Feat. No movement or collision is being accounted for in the calculation.
Ah, I see. Still, quite a rare specimen here, and so far it doesn't seem to go beyond the Schwarzschild radius.

About this many, though Searching for Asura seem to give more at a glance.
Did you try that special page thingy where you look for how many pages have the "Asura" name as the title?

Ah, I see. Still, quite a rare specimen here, and so far it doesn't seem to go beyond the Schwarzschild radius.
It is definitely a rare specimen. The object is much smaller than the Schwarzschild Radius, meaning it would be a Black Hole irl. But I still don't believe that this is a reason to decline anything personally. If we're gonna decline stuff for not being possible irl then we might as well delete the wiki...
Did you try that special page thingy where you look for how many pages have the "Asura" name as the title?
I cant remember how to access it lol.

Wow, great job overhauling the verse, Zamasu! Good stuff.
The scaling seems pretty good to me from what I recall, but I can't comment on the validity of the 3-A calc. It would be pretty wild though!
Mathematically speaking, Tier 3 for that big-ass moon is solid. The Stardestroyer calculator also says as much. No saving us from this Tier 3 moon hell

I mean we already have tier 1 and 2 planets on the wiki, a tier 3 moon isn't all that far-fetched (relativistically speaking of course). Ofc I agree with @Zamasu_Chan on this and once again excellent job for giving an awesome verse a much needed revision!

Also a daily reminder celestial bodies and events in fiction (E.g: Stars, Planets, Black Holes, etc) be weird, so I would caution against applying "too much" real life physics to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back