• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does remind me, it’s gonna be funny when DB has a fight from a series that has nothing on VBW, like if they do Byleth vs Rean from Trails of Cold Steel. The Trails series has literally nothing on VBW. (Rean almost certainly wins btw)

Run.gif

Enel: HEAVY BREATHING

it's going to be really disappointing if they keep bringing new faces only for them to fight marvel and DC characters. if next season consists of more than 25% capeshit, then that's a serious letdown.
We only had 5 MU relating to Marvel vs DC last year
I'm sure the season will be similar despite no gimmick they stated S9 will be more focused on introducing new franchises n stuff

Aside from being depicted inaccurately Ben’s death was also lame and kinda tasteless imo
It wouldn't be too bad, but the fact Twilight & Weiss was spared gore, even if different writers prolly wrote those deaths, really paints DB in hypocritical light.
At least twilight had a Death
Weiss was more blatant and more hypocritical
While in Raven vs Twilight Sparkle, Raven's Soul-Self emerged from the sky and dive-bombed right into Twilight, a boom happened, and a Twilight-shaped hole in the ground was seen - no disintegration, no body pulverization. Guess which death is more clearly shown.

I know I've bitched about Raven VS Twilight Sparkle being bad quite a few times on here before, I've never fully articulated my gripes at how Death Battles treated MLP as a whole. I say this as a brony and whose first DB episode I ever watched as a kid was Starscream VS Rainbow Dash---let's start with that. For the longest time that was my favorite (not best, but personal attachment) episode but the older I grew and learned about the behind the scenes, I more I started to resent it. "But shouldn't you be happy, MLP got a W!!!" you might say, and weeeeeeeeeell, no not really the more I thought about it. 1) It was a joke episode, 2) They only used the G1 cartoon version of Starscream, 3) Starscream isn't even dead, and while they said that the most complex piece of machinery could possess in Equestria was a sowing machine there's a problem with that a) that violates the neutral ground given in versus debates and b) even that to longtime fans of the show that is certifiably untrue. 4) They straight up said that if their research showed that Rainbow Dash would lose, they would've cancelled the episode altogether. They just straight up fed MLP a win, which is insulting to modern me.

Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie: No introduction needed. Aside from Wiz calling Pinkie a "spastic", this is yet another joke episode. What makes it worse is that it was a season finale. 🤦‍♂️

Then there's Ravenlight which many of us discussed here: both characters were downplayed (They literally called the best feat in My Little Pony "specific hax" at least Raven wasn't treated that way), the research probably would've been better if it came out like a year and a half later when FiM ended, their lack of guts to actually kill off Twilight with their bullshit reason of ("both combatants appear in family-friendly shows, so younger viewers might accidentally become traumatized") despite the above comments pointing pout with Ben 10, TMNT, Mario, Sonic, Pokémon, even DC and Marvel to an extent.

And the kicker here, DB has the ******* nerve to say "uhhh, the team nor Ben wanna do another MLP episode", like, *************---all of them were shit in some way. You don't decide to leave a verse you mishandled so much and boiled down to "ughhh, ponies" jokes for three times in a row. All I want is an MLP episode that 1) treats both characters with the respect that they deserve, 2) not a joke episode, 3) a good fight (that preferably ends with an MLP W). This is why it's Bill Cipher VS Discord or bust for me and is my #1 most wanted DB of all time, it features two of my favorite fictional characters of all time and with modern death battle has a lot of potential. They will not abandoned the MLP verse until that matchup happens. And if they decide to pair them with Shuma-Gorath or Bobobobobooobobo Peepee Doodooo, I will pull out my teeth and personally mail them to Ben Singer. I am at my limit.

I know I've bitched about Raven VS Twilight Sparkle being bad quite a few times on here before, I've never fully articulated my gripes at how Death Battles treated MLP as a whole. I say this as a brony and whose first DB episode I ever watched as a kid was Starscream VS Rainbow Dash---let's start with that. For the longest time that was my favorite (not best, but personal attachment) episode but the older I grew and learned about the behind the scenes, I more I started to resent it. "But shouldn't you be happy, MLP got a W!!!" you might say, and weeeeeeeeeell, no not really the more I thought about it. 1) It was a joke episode, 2) They only used the G1 cartoon version of Starscream, 3) Starscream isn't even dead, and while they said that the most complex piece of machinery could possess in Equestria was a sowing machine there's a problem with that a) that violates the neutral ground given in versus debates and b) even that to longtime fans of the show that is certifiably untrue. 4) They straight up said that if their research showed that Rainbow Dash would lose, they would've cancelled the episode altogether. They just straight up fed MLP a win, which is insulting to modern me.

Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie: No introduction needed. Aside from Wiz calling Pinkie a "spastic", this is yet another joke episode. What makes it worse is that it was a season finale. 🤦‍♂️

Then there's Ravenlight which many of us discussed here: both characters were downplayed (They literally called the best feat in My Little Pony "specific hax" at least Raven wasn't treated that way), the research probably would've been better if it came out like a year and a half later when FiM ended, their lack of guts to actually kill off Twilight with their bullshit reason of ("both combatants appear in family-friendly shows, so younger viewers might accidentally become traumatized") despite the above comments pointing pout with Ben 10, TMNT, Mario, Sonic, Pokémon, even DC and Marvel to an extent.

And the kicker here, DB has the ******* nerve to say "uhhh, the team nor Ben wanna do another MLP episode", like, *************---all of them were shit in some way. You don't decide to leave a verse you mishandled so much and boiled down to "ughhh, ponies" jokes for three times in a row. All I want is an MLP episode that 1) treats both characters with the respect that they deserve, 2) not a joke episode, 3) a good fight (that preferably ends with an MLP W). This is why it's Bill Cipher VS Discord or bust for me and is my #1 most wanted DB of all time, it features two of my favorite fictional characters of all time and with modern death battle has a lot of potential. They will not abandoned the MLP verse until that matchup happens. And if they decide to pair them with Shuma-Gorath or Bobobobobooobobo Peepee Doodooo, I will pull out my teeth and personally mail them to Ben Singer. I am at my limit.
Dude, relax, it's just a webshow.

We only had 5 MU relating to Marvel vs DC last year
I'm sure the season will be similar despite no gimmick they stated S9 will be more focused on introducing new franchises n stuff
Joker (Persona 5) vs Joker (DC)

Thor (ROR) vs Thor (Marvel)

Supreme (Image) vs Superman (DC)

The Axiom (SMT) vs the Presence (DC) vs The One Above All (Marvel) vs God (Unsong) vs Swann (SCP)

Dude, relax, it's just a webshow.
ኃጢአተኛ ነፍስህ ከመዳን በላይ ናት እናም ሰላምን ወይም ሥቃይን አታውቅም ፣ የንስሐ ቅዝቃዜ ብቻ አብቅቷል ፣ ምክንያቱም ኃጢአቶችህ ከማንኛውም ተልእኮ የላቀ ስለሆነ ፣ መጨረሻው ቀርቧል ፣ የኃጢአት መርከቦች
48__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-kaiserin_twilight+sparkle_pony_unicorn_luna+game_body+horror_cross-dash-eyed_derpibooru+legacy_face+horror_female_first.jpg

I hope you enjoy having your pancreas eaten by your walls.

ኃጢአተኛ ነፍስህ ከመዳን በላይ ናት እናም ሰላምን ወይም ሥቃይን አታውቅም ፣ የንስሐ ቅዝቃዜ ብቻ አብቅቷል ፣ ምክንያቱም ኃጢአቶችህ ከማንኛውም ተልእኮ የላቀ ስለሆነ ፣ መጨረሻው ቀርቧል ፣ የኃጢአት መርከቦች
Saving that for later

Alright bro, whats with the pagan rituals?

i don't care for MLP, but DB not doing Bill vs Discord is a mistake. That's EASY views right there. They need them, more than underperforming capeshit episodes.
True indeed.

I’m hoping Adachi and whatever matchup he has, because I don’t want Gioker yet
Well how many good matchups does Tohru Adachi have?

Meanwhile, Weather Report vs Nami is actually growing. And one thing to prevent Nami from being obliterated by that FF girl.

That does remind me, it’s gonna be funny when DB has a fight from a series that has nothing on VBW, like if they do Byleth vs Rean from Trails of Cold Steel. The Trails series has literally nothing on VBW. (Rean almost certainly wins btw)

Run.gif
Enel: HEAVY BREATHING
Well, despite the popularity to some people, we have a total of two pages of calculations for Legend of Heroes series. Guess which two pages.
We have some calculation blogs for Estelle Bright and Emma Millstein. (Again, guess who made them.) Otherwise our research effort (or should I say, research among the vs debaters) in Legend of Heroes series has been lacking.

Should Estelle Bright and Emma Millstein have their own Death Battle episodes btw? I hear quite a few from Estelle and more from Emma.

Last edited:
48__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-kaiserin_twilight+sparkle_pony_unicorn_luna+game_body+horror_cross-dash-eyed_derpibooru+legacy_face+horror_female_first.jpg

T̶̴̷̵̵̴̵̨̛̛͓͉͓̫͉̤̲̞͈̠̬̹̹̮̮̹̱̜̱̦̰̻̺͒̃̒̇̆͑̆̑̀̑̽̋̏͌́̏̈͘̚͝ͅḩ̵̷̵̷̴̸̴̸̸̷̶̶̧̨̨̼͇̠̰̤̬̱̝̯̩̘̰̰̺̥͙̰̪̺͙̮̠̜̞̤̲͈̥̭̗͉͙̘̱̥̠͈̩̻̜͌̃̈̎͋͒̑̑̓̂̀̓͋̽̐͊̾̂́̊̀̊͋̌̾̏͒̍͌́̓̂̌̍̍̓͋̇͊̈̌̅͘͘̚͘͠ͅa̶̵̴̷̶̸̵̶̶̸̷̸̵̸̴̧̢̧̢̨̡̡̢͓͕̮̟̲̺̮̜̼̼̯͚̩̩̺͖̺͇͙̪̙͚̱̝̖̰̟̗͎͍̳͔͙͙͓̬̤͉̟͎͔̙̲̖̻̹̯̳̬̺̞̻̦͍̤̝̹͍̙̜̒͌̀̂̌̃̑̆̑̋͋͌̀̈́̎͛͋̋̔̃̀̊͊̀́̐̓̑͑̈́͗͛͗̕̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝t̸̸̴̵̸̷̸̴̸̷̵̴̵̢̧̡̛̛͇͚̠͉̝̟̩̩͖̫͙̪̰̯̟̙̫̲̭͎͍͔̝͚͕̼̦͔͖̝̖̜̺̳͙͕̥̗̜̯̬̞͕̣̹̼̦̿̓̍̊̐̈́̓̋͋̅́̈́̉͌̂͌̐̿͋̂͆́͛̑̈́̈́͛́́̈́̒̆͐͑̆̃̃́́̽̑̀͂͂̃̚̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅ'̷̸̷̵̵̴̴̶̵̧̨̧̢̛̩̰̖̙̠̫͍̗̺̩͍̥̦̙̟̺͚̟͎̣̯͙̪̻͍̝̭͙͐̿̓̀̄͋͐͋̃͗̅̿́̽̔̇͒́͂̓͒́̒̚͘̚̕͜͜͠͝s̸̷̴̶̶̶̴̸̷̴̴̷̸̶̨̧̢̧̧̨̢̧̧̡̨̧̪̼̳̞͔͕̠͍̤̹͎͚̙̩͕̠̞̭͙̫͕̤̮̪̪͍̭̗̩̖͎͙͔͍͙̹̪̠̫̄͂̐͐͐̍̂́͂̒͗̓̇̄̓͊̏̃̀̇͑̅́̓̀̽̇̈́̂̍̃̈̽̾̿̇̊͊̋̋̆̓̽͊́̿̒̑̆̄͐̏̀̀͒̓̈́̒̉͆͌̇͘̚̕͜͜͠͠ͅͅ ̴̵̷̶̶̸̷̷̷̸̸̸̷̵̶̢̢̨̨̡̨̛̮̹̠͇̦̣̳̰̗͕̼̟̱͎͈͖̩̜͙̙̗͚̼̦̣̹̜̞͈̜͎̼̥͕̻̫̳̜͇̯̩̥͔̺̦̜͎̙̰͍͔̽̄̈́͒̈́̅̎̌̓̏͋͋͆̇́̏͐́͌̉͐̏̄̄̈́̾͛̃͒̍̊̃̌͌̄̀̇̈́͑̋̀̓̃͂̆͐̄͑̇͊̒̂̋́̇̆͊̎̏̚͘͝ͅͅͅṕ̷̸̴̸̶̶̵̴̶̸̸̵̵̶̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̦̝̟̘̪̺̭͎̲̱̣̫̘̭̬͇̙̥͕̼̖̱̜̫̘̜̫̯͍̭̯̳̜͓͌̂͆̔̔̆̊͛̓̾͆́̒͐̄̏̈́̀̒̽̽̑̂̔̇̑͗̐̅̓̓̐͆̊̎̏̿̑̀̈́̇̃͑̄̃̀̾͐͘̚̚͜͝͝͠r̶̸̵̴̵̴̴̸̷̷̡̨̧̛̖̳̬̼̟͖̹͎͓̠̮͇̠̪̭̫̱͚̤̅͌̽̅́̑̎̾̋̀̏̃̊̎̊͘͘͜͠͠͝ḙ̷̵̶̴̶̷̴̸̴̡̨͖̤̭̪̺̜̘̯̫̰̠̪̺̝̞̭̜͍̥͖̯̹̘̤̺͙͕͈̠̹̝͒̍̓̃̂͐̆͗̇͒̆̌̓̈̑̽̑̀͌͋͒̌͑̿́̈́͒̅͆͆̎̍̕͝͝͝ţ̴̵̴̷̶̷̰̹̜̰̥͎̖̬̰̩̟̹̙͈͈̈̅̄̄͒̊̍́̒̇̿̀͛͋͗̋̓̉̈́́́̿͛͘̕̚͝ţ̶̸̸̶̶̵̶̶̴̸̵̷̶̴̡̢̨̛̰͚̲̬̺͔͉̫̰͈̙̰̣̱͈͇̟̘̠̩͈̩͎̳̳̝͚͚̤͉̯̠͈̟̦̦͇͖̺͈̘͈̤̩̘̭͎̞͕͖͇̪͉̰̳̪̐̇́̓̓͂́̏̿̀́̿̊͋̑̈́̉̇̈̋̅̆̇̅̆́̋̅̋̐̐͑̌̈́̑̾̽͛͆̈́̀̈́̀̎̊̾͘̚͘̕͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅy̴̸̵̵̸̸̵̷̸̶̴̡̨̡̡̙̣̥̩͚̜͇̹͔̼̮̤͍̲̺̺̪͎̣̩̬̟̭̳̻̭͇̱͙̤̘̫͚̣̙̹̺̙̌͊̾̅́̿̾̈́̽͋̓͑͐̀̿̇̈́̉̋́̇̑̾̽͊̒͋̏̐͌̏̔̽́̄̐͌̋͌̔̑̚̚͝͝͠͝ͅ ̸̷̶̸̶̸̢̡̢̧̧̡͍̩͖̲̜͎̟̠̲̟̰̺̖͕͎͚͉̎̍̆̈́̎̀̀̓̈́͗͌̋̿͊͊͋͌́͆̈́̀́͑͝͠͠ͅc̷̴̶̴̶̶̴̸̵̨̛̛͇̖̫̠̟͙͙͙̦͙̰̜̠͈̰̯̣͈͇̝̪̘͍̦̦͙̙̟̗̜͗̌͂̐̋̆͂̑̈́͐͛̀͑̋̋̅̿̆́̃͆̒͐̔̀̒̅̕͘͜͠͝͝͠ơ̷̵̷̸̷̸̶̵̵̵̶̷̢̧̧̧̡̧̱̯̩̯̺̱̖̩͓̬̙̖͍͈̬̜̙̪̟̳̰̩̫̟̳̲͖̬̲͔̮̘͚̠̣̫̹͉͗̆́̊̂̀̽͒͗̿͊́̒̓̏͆̑̃̍̑̾̂̀̀͑̏̊͆͐͑̾͋̃̐̽̀͂͛̈̑̓͊̊̿̕̚͘͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅǫ̷̸̸̶̶̷̸̴̶̶̷̨̛̠̮͍̩̯̪̬̤͇̟͓̠̪͙̦̜̙̣̮̫̼̜͉͔͔̳̺̭̦̟̭̯̘̭̣̜̮̍̓͌͑̒̆͐̊͊̂͐̓́́̐́̓́̈̏̈́̆̇͊̑̅̾̚͘̚͜͝ͅͅļ̵̶̸̴̷̴̷̶̴̷̧̢̢̧̛͉̠͔̤̝̫͇̲̬̙̱̬͕̱̩̯̣̙̣̹̤̠̮̳̲̙͐̀̅͑͂̄̐̌͐͒̈́̽̿͑̀̽̇̈́͆̀̄̂̍̀̒͂̅̂́̀̍͂̔̈́́́̕͘̕̕͘͜͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̵̸̴̷̸̵̴̷̸̶̵̸̸̵̧̨̢̛͈̗̜͈͍̪̭̤̤͓̝̣͙̣̗̼̟̗̞̞̪͇͈̥̟͔͔̳͎̻̺͍̻̘̼̦̜̥͙͕̓̃̈́͑̊̒͒͂́̑̒̀̏̀̅̋͒͒̈́̑̓͋̀̇̏̋̐̀̆̐͗̿̎̃̆͗̍͊̓̄̔̏̓̃̽̂̾̒̐͒̂̿̊͂͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅḑ̴̸̷̸̸̴̵̴̷̡̛͕̱̯̹̝̗̼͖̦͎͔̮̝̩̮͙̳̫̭͕̤̩̙̥͕̫̺̗̗͈͔̰̤̲̰͚̔̒̿̆̿͛̽͗̌͌̐̀͑̂͝͝ư̴̶̸̸̷̴̶̷̶͚̰̲̳̯̙̤̗̥̳̭̫̺̝͕̤̤͓̺̯̻̞̠̐͊͋͆̎̋̆̂̄̂̎̂̓̇̃̎̓͆̃̆̐̓̓͆͌̿̂͛͂͆͐̋̔̌̈́͌̅͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅď̸̴̷̸̸̷̨̨̢̰̻̼̻̹̰̫͈̙̝͙̗͔̫̺̩͓͖̩̞̫͇͕͇͓̼̄̊̂́́̇͑̄͑͋͒̔͑̇̚͜͠͝ĕ̵̵̶̵̴̵̵̷̷̶̶̵̡̨̡̛̛̞̭̠͉̲̣̳̠̜̖̳̱̲̺̲̳̳͔̤͔͎̙̫͖̺̤̥̥̝̣̥͔̩̣̘͈̦͖̜͙̓͑̀̏̉͆̒̃͆̐̾̀̓͛̄̋̔͋̓̉͌̆̈́̓̑̆̽̆̒̈͒̐̀̀̽̄̀̈̌̔̚̚̕͝͠.̸̴̴̴̷̴̵̶̸̢̢̢̗̮͈̫̱̥͖͍͔͈̬̠̤̪̬̳̯̙̲̖̜̰̝̪͔͓͈̳͖̱͋̒̑̂́͋͒͋͆̄̾̊̆͂̊̆̐̀̃̍̔̈́͋̽̉͒̔͛͝͝͝͠

Vincent 2-A stuff is only with Dissadia and Vash only wins if they actually buy Uni Vash to be legit
Uni Vash is pretty easy to accept tbh. Bare minimum he's tier 4 to 3 given various feats and statements, and if you high ball him to hell and back he's technically Boundless since Plants are stated to be above the time Axis and above the multiverse itself along with dimensions.
and it really boils down to whether they have interest in bringing in Vash who's kinda obscure
This part is true however. Trigun definitely deserves a new anime, one that follows the manga. Given Badlands Animation was wonderful I feel like Trigun could do very well given a faithful Adaptation to the manga.

Aw sweet, nightmares. In an almost literal sense. Just what I needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We never had a full on vehicle based combat battle before, closest one is The Joker VS Sweet Tooth and even that ended with them out of their vehicles. So here's two MUs that would be pretty neat to see their vehicles into play.

Millennium Falcon vs Enterprise (Star Wars VS Star Trek)

Vert Wheeler VS Mike Chilton (Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 VS Motorcity) (both uses their weaponized cars)

Run.gif
Right, Bucky O'Hare does not have his profile and I have little knowledge about his series. However, I have some knowledge about the NES game featuring him, which is infamous for its difficulty.

Recently, I have posted a thread about the strength of characters from Project X Zone 2, and found that there are many missing character profiles and many characters require revision.

Personally, I think it is because some series which is popular outside English-speaking countries are not popular in English-speaking countries. I have attempted to solve the problem in my best, but help is welcomed since I cannot do this alone.

Uni Vash is pretty easy to accept tbh. Bare minimum he's tier 4 to 3 given various feats and statements, and if you high ball him to hell and back he's technically Boundless since Plants are stated to be above the time Axis and above the multiverse itself along with dimensions.
Death Battle isn't this site so it's not a guaranteed they'll view the feat the same way

Just to be sure, Gunvolt stomps Blake, right?
I’m sorry for necrobumping and like, being annoying

But absolutely 100%, no shot, dummy mad, anti-weekly, Prevasion underestimator, healing spammer, salt induced vehmitally, super extra double up sure that yes this is a definite stomp if people just fricking listen to the damn people that know what they are talking about dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back