• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project X Zone 2 Characters Strength List

Note: The List is from the strongest to the weakest.

Note 2: The List is based on their profiles of their canon appearance.

Note 3: It only covers the playable characters to prevent mess.

Note 4: This list is incomplete.

1. Morrigan Aensland (3-C) (Darkstalkers)
2. Demitri Maximoff (3-C) (Darkstalkers)
3. X and Zero (4-B) (Mega Man X)
4. Jin Kazama (High 6-B, possibly High 6-A) (Tekken)
5. Kazuya Mishima (High 6-B, possibly High 6-A) (Tekken)
6. Heihachi Mishima (High 6-B, possibly High 6-A) (Tekken)
7. Ryu (High 7-A, higher with the Power of Nothingness) (Street Fighter)
8. Felicia (Low 7-B) (Darkstalkers)
9. Strider Hiryu (8-A) (Strider)
10. Ken Masters (8-C) (Street Fighter)
11. Kazuma Kiryu (8-C, higher with Dragon Spirit and Extreme Heat Mode, even higher with melee weapons and firearms) (Yakuza)
12. Axel Stone (At least 8-C) (Streets of Rage)
13. Goro Majima (8-C) (Yakuza)
14. Chun-Li (9-A) (Street Fighter)
15. Akira Yuki (At least 9-B) (Virtua Fighter)
16. Phoenix Wright (10-A) (Ace Attorney)
17. Maya Fey (10-B) (Ace Attorney)

Last edited:
I don't know who is the stronger in Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi.
Kazuya kicked Heihachi's ass in 7 so he is out.
It's either Jin or Kazuya but if you want to be honest Jin kicked both Heihachi and Kazuya's ass in 4 and we can predict in 8 Jin would most likely kick Kazuya's ass, so lets put Jin higher than Kazuya for now.

I don't know who is stronger between them, but I agree with your suggestion. (Kite's profile is clearly lacking of many abilities, I think)
honestly I could argue kite considering he scales to Skeith's speed who is at least above Haseo's base form speed. which should let Kite one show 3rd form Haseo before he can pull out Skeith.

Kazuya kicked Heihachi's ass in 7 so he is out.
It's either Jin or Kazuya but if you want to be honest Jin kicked both Heihachi and Kazuya's ass in 4 and we can predict in 8 Jin would most likely kick Kazuya's ass, so lets put Jin higher than Kazuya for now.
It seems reasonable especially considering that Jin is somewhat becoming the protagonist.
honestly I could argue kite considering he scales to Skeith's speed who is at least above Haseo's base form speed. which should let Kite one show 3rd form Haseo before he can pull out Skeith.
While this list does not employ "speed is equalized" rule and employ "speed is unequalized" instead, Kite's profiles may need huge revision but I have little knowledge about that verse.

For Maya Fey's rating, it is because her ability is not much useful in battle while Phoenix has better showing.

While this list does not employ "speed is equalized" rule and employ "speed is unequalized" instead, Kite's profiles may need huge revision but I have little knowledge about that verse.
To be honest the verse does need work. like Kite does have a lot of spells but they are restricted by what twin blades he is using. which is likely why he does not have them on his page.

Going off pure raw AP, Axel scales to 0.55 tons, Yakuza characters to 0.33 (although I don't know the scaling chain) and Ken to 1.3 tons.

Morrigan is surely stronger than Demitri; although it's difficult to compare Demitri and Jedah, the latter was defeated by Morrigan, who has also become 2 times stronger than before after merging with Lilith.

Going off pure raw AP, Axel scales to 0.55 tons, Yakuza characters to 0.33 (although I don't know the scaling chain) and Ken to 1.3 tons.

Morrigan is surely stronger than Demitri; although it's difficult to compare Demitri and Jedah, the latter was defeated by Morrigan, who has also become 2 times stronger than before after merging with Lilith.
I have put Axel between Goro and Kazuma because the 0.33 tons feat is for Goro, who is regularly defeated by Kazuma. The reason why I put Ken above Kazuma is because his higher AP (1.3 tons is definitely underestimating him) and has violent Ken.

Back