• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G1 Blogs had Jonathan win when they did bonus fights.

Jonathan yields 14.6 ton TNT and clocks at 2.324 c even if we ignore Liam's Wank.

Tanjiro yields 70.1 tons of TNT and clocks at... Mach 1830.26.

Tanjiro cannot even fully abuse with his AP advantage and this is assuming Liam's Wank does not get effective.

What are the stats for Jonathan? Does he benefit from DB Dio scaling?
Probably High 7-C to 7-B scaling to DIO. We have him at High 8-C at his strongest tho.

I think both scaling options I listed above are bullshit tbh. DIO does not scale to SP AT ALL. SP was clapping DIO 24/7. Also the 7-B lasers can Pierce Jonathan with ease, meaning he can't scale to that either

• Not doing Raven vs Scarlet Witch because its a stomp
  • Does Volnutt vs EXE in a Battle Royal, Yoda vs KM & Black vs RF

mq2hik89nqt01.png

• Not doing Raven vs Scarlet Witch because its a stomp
  • Does Volnutt vs EXE in a Battle Royal, Yoda vs KM & Black vs RF
mq2hik89nqt01.png
Death Battle crew are unpredictable.

Mickey vs Po would be also intersting.
Mario vs Mickey trumps that. And Bugs vs Mickey trumps that further.

... Anyone thinking Witcher is city level or above? The poll among Geralt vs Trevor is surprisingly close. We may actually have that as a Death Battle. Just to feed another win for Castlevania - so only Alucard will lose to D.

Well technically Mewtwo has more searches than Magneto. However that has been boosted by movies and PKMG events. In other times they are pretty even.
(Oh boy Mewtwo gets more clicked in the North America than Magneto, so...)

Hold it. The phrase "Magneto vs Tetsuo" is more searched than "Mewtwo vs Tetsuo".

One thing clear: both stomps Tetsuo Shima in popularity.

So movie Tetsuo is universal. But not manga one - the canon one.
And if Mags is not at least universal, how is Magneto killing Wanda, who is Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal.

That Wanda matched Hope, another Phoenix Force user (Iron Man busted Phoenix Force and therefore is regarded as being able to match Hellbat Batman in stats before swarming with walls of hax)...
Bruh, Magneto vs Mewtwo when?

Last edited:
Death Battle crew are unpredictable.

Mario vs Mickey trumps that. And Bugs vs Mickey trumps that further.

... Anyone thinking Witcher is city level or above? The poll among Geralt vs Trevor is surprisingly close. We may actually have that as a Death Battle. Just to feed another win for Castlevania - so only Alucard will lose to D.
When i was talking about Mickey vs Po, i was talking in context of only Season 8 characters. Mario wasn't in this season.

Probably High 7-C to 7-B scaling to DIO. We have him at High 8-C at his strongest tho.

I think both scaling options I listed above are bullshit tbh. DIO does not scale to SP AT ALL. SP was clapping DIO 24/7. Also the 7-B lasers can Pierce Jonathan with ease, meaning he can't scale to that either
Death Battle said Dio matched Star Platinum and took blows from him, their logic

Part 3 Dio body is Jonathan, plus Jonathan matched part 1 Dio, they can scale him to stone free and silver chariot feat just by virtue of being equal to Dio in both parts who was scaling to an enemy stand by his own

The 10 megaton laser is irrelevant, its AP based, not DC based, plus it pierced his arms easily, he aint scaling, thats like trying to scale to a bullet AP despite piercing your hand you defended with

Death Battle said Dio matched Star Platinum and took blows from him, their logic

Part 3 Dio body is Jonathan, plus Jonathan matched part 1 Dio, they can scale him to stone free and silver chariot feat just by virtue of being equal to Dio in both parts who was scaling to an enemy stand by his own

The 10 megaton laser is irrelevant, its AP based, not DC based, plus it pierced his arms easily, he aint scaling, thats like trying to scale to a bullet AP despite piercing your hand you defended with
But the bullet didn’t obliterate me in my entirely, to my composite quarks, so I scale

But the bullet didn’t obliterate me in my entirely, to my composite quarks, so I scale
You cant scale to something that dmg you that easy, if you tanked it or just got a scratch or visible wound but it didnt went through you at all then you have room to scale

I dont see how you as a human irl scale to a bullet AP it if just does that to you

Damn, seems like that's a match where Vash either stomps or gets stomped (because of Vin's 2-A stuff.)

I wonder who would be a good one for Knives.
Vincent 2-A stuff is only with Dissadia and Vash only wins if they actually buy Uni Vash to be legit
and it really boils down to whether they have interest in bringing in Vash who's kinda obscure these days

Given we do not have Scarlet Witch only until Season 9 when Wandavision is aired at around early Season 8... Does that mean we would only see Still vs Lightning at Season 9 or Arceus at Season 10 or even later?
(That kind of contradicts against Tanjiro vs Jonathan likely happening before P5 Joker vs likely Giorno Giovanna or whoever is an OP masked tuxedo young looking male.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back