• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Omega from the same game?
Omega is a good alternative for Cell (Tho i preffer Copy X) and he's more well known to the public than Copy X
If Cell is not fighting CX, then i hope he fights Omega
Also Copy X and Omega are not from the same game, Copy X first appeared in the first Mega Man Zero, while Omega Zero appeared in Mega Man Zero 3

death_battle__season_9_bingo__speeze_ver__by_speezenator_dewqjmf-pre.jpg

At best you have to use anime era speed feats to get something
Yeah they can go with 100% Frieza and SSj1 Goku's outspeed King Kai who its capable to follow spaceships like Goku's ship, a spaceship that reached Namek (which was stated to be located in another quadrant of the universe from Earth) in a matter of days.

There is also Goku and Pikkon travel across the Afterlife, but who know if they would use that or ignore it as an outlier.

Who made this?

Yeah they can go with 100% Frieza and SSj1 Goku's outspeed King Kai who its capable to follow spaceships like Goku's ship, a spaceship that reached Namek (which was stated to be located in another quadrant of the universe from Earth) in a matter of days.

There is also Goku and Pikkon travel across the Afterlife, but who know if they would use that or ignore it as an outlier.
There is also the Namekian dragon balls flying to Earth in a few minutes

Cell is still doomed.

• Dark Samus is ehhh
  • Zygarde is too lol
  • Super Skrull fits but is not popular and is a comics characters
  • Amazo is comics too and free DC spoonfed win (also no one cares about the comic version)
  • Copy X is way too niche
  • Metal Sonic is bad

Oh well.
Well we have had Cell vs Meruem before. Until Kars vs Meruem drags the spotlight.

Questions:
Does the katana (Soultaker sword) of Katana negate durability?
Oh maybe we have found a good matchup we may never know we want it.
If Katana cannot have a speed advantage Akame would still just break the soul steal sword and proceed to murder the assassin girl.

Apparently Harley does have a single win con against Jinx: Acid

IMG_2227.jpg
Joker Venom and Harley Quinn Acid. Two wincons actually. And all built on a speed advantage if it is really there.

Last edited:
DMC makes me wish physiology pages were never allowed
The amount of utter garbage that gets spewed unto that page makes me physically ill.
I mean, we should cool it with the toxicity. Even if i don't agree with certain upgrades and especially downgrades, there's no need to shit on other's work.
Forgive me for being outta the loop, but why are physiology pages so controversial? I just think of them as convenient general rundowns of notable common attributes of a character's race.

Forgive me for being outta the loop, but why are physiology pages so controversial? I just think of them as convenient general rundowns of notable common attributes of a character's race.
This.

Physiology pages are the only reason every Digimon's profile isn't a wall of text. Why have the same thing on almost every page for a verse (Which inevitably gets cited worse every time it's repeated) when you can have one well-cited ability page?

I still need to play Touhou, but the gameplay looks like it would whoop me. I also don’t know where to start or get the games
Quite a few of the games are on steam, albeit untranslated. Alternatively you could go to Moriya Shrine and just download all the games for free (I'd link it but I'm 99% sure this site would block it out since it is technically a piracy site).

You could also start with the manga. I recommend starting with Forbidden Scrollery or Wild and Horned Hermit.

Speaking of which, should I swap back to my old punching Reverse-Flash PFP now, wait until January to do so, or make a New Years themed one?
A new Reverse Flash getting choked out every day of the year...

Speaking of which, should I swap back to my old punching Reverse-Flash PFP now, wait until January to do so, or make a New Years themed one?
I read Reverse Flash and New Years and this is all I could imagine:

Eobard would use the speedforce to **** up your perception of time somehow and make you miss the countdown to the new year by a second or two.

I still need to play Touhou, but the gameplay looks like it would whoop me. I also don’t know where to start or get the games

Well feel free to read or play them bro You don't need to start it ( Cuz it don't have place to start since series begin ) and most of touhou games doesn't tell anything what's going on in previous game so don't care where you should start that much

For bullet hell I recommend 2hu6,7,8,12,16 and 17 cuz it's ez to play and not throw a lot of bullshit to you like other games I not recommend
For spin off Every 2hu Fighting is good so Choose whatever you want

and.. yes .5 if you see .5 in the title of that 2hu games and it's not fighting game pls Go play something else. these Games will screw right off you
once you pass it's tutorial every characters you have to fight will not different have to fight against A-10 warthog but faster, smaller and more frustration
( Confirm by idiot who spend 20 hours + and have been died more than 2500 + times ) trust me don't try it

for manga.... Short Conclusion "

Read whatever you want

Cuz there no continue point for this series every single manga is whole new different story, different main Character, something like that
so just pick what you want to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back