• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS LOOK WHAT I'VE NOTICED IN DB'S TEASER FOR SEASON 9 IT'S TOTALLY REAL I SWEAR
unknown.png
Uh-oh Raz/Frisk vs Ness fans.

I'm sorry, but I didn't see him in the trailer
I believe I might've saw what could've been Seiya. There was this one frame showing rubble getting destroyed with a character somewhere in the shot that didn't resemble Vegeta at all, at first glance. That may have been Seiya. Oh, and I'm not referring to the obvious explosion attack that WAS clearly Vegeta's suicide bombing.

I believe I might've saw what could've been Seiya. There was this one frame showing rubble getting destroyed with a character somewhere in the shot that didn't resemble Vegeta at all, at first glance. That may have been Seiya. Oh, and I'm not referring to the obvious explosion attack that WAS clearly Vegeta's suicide bombing
You mean that one with the pink lighting? I think i remember a scene like that from SS, so it might be him
Also please use spoiler tabs

I believe I might've saw what could've been Seiya. There was this one frame showing rubble getting destroyed with a character somewhere in the shot that didn't resemble Vegeta at all, at first glance. That may have been Seiya. Oh, and I'm not referring to the obvious explosion attack that WAS clearly Vegeta's suicide bombing.
Pretty sure that shot was from Akira.
unknown.png

So, all the characters seem to have been identified, so I'm going to go through and list what I predict their fight will be, and who wins. Characters who were in the teaser going first.

Wanda vs Zattana: This is legit just a tossup that could go either way, but I'm gonna guess Wanda.
Tanjiro vs Jonathan Joestar: Betting on Jonathan for this one
Boba Fett vs The Predator: Easy win for Boba, especially if they use legends.
Jinx vs Harley Quinn: Gonna guess Harley, but this is close enough to go either way.
Tetsuo vs Magneto: Probably Magneto
Vegeta vs Thor: Another one that could go either way, but I'm gonna go for Thor I guess.

Oh god, that Popeye face is genuinely one of the worst/best things to come out of this season. Cannot tell if they deliberately went the "this will be graphics in 2013" route for a gag or genuinely thought it looked good, but either way I love/hate it.
It's not like this throughout the fight. They alternate between graphics quite often throughout the fight.

So, all the characters seem to have been identified, so I'm going to go through and list what I predict their fight will be, and who wins. Characters who were in the teaser going first.

Wanda vs Zattana: This is legit just a tossup that could go either way, but I'm gonna guess Wanda.
Tanjiro vs Jonathan Joestar: Betting on Jonathan for this one
Boba Fett vs The Predator: Easy win for Boba, especially if they use legends.
Jinx vs Harley Quinn: Gonna guess Harley, but this is close enough to go either way.
Tetsuo vs Magneto: Probably Magneto
Vegeta vs Thor: Another one that could go either way, but I'm gonna go for Thor I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back