• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
61TMDIj38XL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Now Dragon Ball... absolutely gets mileage out of technicalities.

I'm going to use strict logic on DBS (please understand this mindset lol). This basically means that Goku levels of characters are around at Universe clash feat. "They almost destroyed universe" isn't quite enough if we are strict, but that shock wave should be around Galaxy or so(or was highest lowball Solar System level?).

But what about Beerus & GoDs? Now they actually are solidly universal+. We have far better valid statements for them. Unfortunately for Waku Waku Goku, Beerus is a moving goal post lol. Unless we definitely get fact that Goku is seriously close to GoDs, the universe shock wave feat is better representation for him.

Except we kinda have. Jiren is above GoDs and UI Goku managed to beat him. Seems simple right? Technically yes, but mean people can still deny that. "UI is more about movement, so Jiren got outskilled gg". Ofc even that is too petty because manga implies UI Goku form is a strength boost.

So how about 50x multiplier for SSJ. Honestly, it feels fine. Goku's KKx20 could barely scratch 50% Frieza. With simple math of x2, Goku with theoretical KKx40 would only barely scratch 100% Frieza. So 50x, bigger than 40x, would make sense to beat Frieza.

How about that God Ki absorption? Both movie & anime showed base Goku hanging with Beerus, after SSJ3 got 2 shot. And this was angry Beerus. Sure, maaaybe he was holding back in order to see what SSG could do, but he still seemed far more aggressive in that fight. SSG becoming a form later is a retcon at worst and at best doesn't necessarily debunk base Goku getting a massive power boost. Do remember trained 1st form Frieza oneshot SSJ Gohan, while base Goku fought Final Form Frieza. Base Copy Vegeta also no sold SSJ3 Gotenks. So this fits.

Now then, do you consider shock wave feat to make at least SSG Goku universal? Then congratulations, now SSB is 50x universal lol

This applies to DB too. If you accept technicalities then yes, SSJ3 Goku is now 400x universal. Vegito also gets unironical 1 million or so as well. Boy that escalated fast.

You know whats even crazier? This is all just multipliers. Goku & Vegeta are ridiculously stronger. They trained 2 years at least with Whis and 3 in Time chamber for U6 tournament. And its all the years leading up to Superhero too. We can't calc these but Goku should be stupid strong.

So yeah, simple combo of "shock wave feat counts as universal" + "SSG was absorbed to base" + "multipliers work" results in stupid strong DBS. And these aren't even that questionable feats. Technicalities are a bitch. Now Vegito can destroy more universes than there are in DBS in total.

Still only high 3-A if you don't count timeline destruction as true time destruction lmao

question about the existence erasure thing about popeye

did he eat spinach before that.

also doesn't existence erasure resistance not equal unkillable? i mean someone can be resistant to EE but can still be killed just like anyone else.

also doesn't popeye need spinach in order to regenerate?

i also found this on the death battle wiki

If Saitama wins: Saitama endures Popeye long enough for Popeye to need to refuel. Saitama, just out of curiosity, intercepts Popeye's spinach and eats it. Saitama unleashes a Serious-Spinach Punch to obliterate Popeye. Popeye's ghost attempts to revive himself (yes, he can do that), but Saitama's ability to interact with spirits allows Saitama to deliver another punch, destroying Popeye's soul.

(i wonder if popeye's ghost has the same durability as his physical body?)

it's probably not gonna happen is it?

also doesn't existence erasure resistance not equal unkillable? i mean someone can be resistant to EE but can still be killed just like anyone else.
Popeye’s Regeneration is what makes him “unkillable” (to Saitama), not his Resistance to Existence Erasure.

If Saitama wins: Saitama endures Popeye long enough for Popeye to need to refuel.
Saitama’s durability isn’t good enough for this to happen.
Saitama, just out of curiosity, intercepts Popeye's spinach and eats it. Saitama unleashes a Serious-Spinach Punch to obliterate Popeye.
Saitama wouldn’t do this in-character.
Popeye's ghost attempts to revive himself (yes, he can do that), but Saitama's ability to interact with spirits allows Saitama to deliver another punch, destroying Popeye's soul.
Saitama has never displayed the ability to destroy souls.

Definitely betting and rooting for Popeye
I was actually rooting for Saitama... but definitely betting on Popeye.

Well I have some hypotheses on how the match would end. I will share later.

Is that true, that researcher of Sasuke vs Hiei said, that this match-up is false?
Basically. One of the calcers owned up to his mistake on the hilariously inflated cloud calculation.
I have heard that one researcher (Lousy?) once said Hiei would win in Sasuke vs Hiei, then he found out that he was incorrect - just for Ben Singer to find something else that re-supports that Hiei would win - which, again, is proven by Spacebattles to be false.

What matches can happen next year if its celebrating something or goes well with the algoritm search? Hypothetically speaking

Like lets say a new marvel movie being a good chance to do a match related to it or searching that movie can have the DB pop up in search

I manage to pick up most people... but who is that Chewbacca wannabe?

Kars is 100% fighting Meruem from hxh
Sad, I want Meruem to fight Stitch.
Kars is very likely going to fight Meruem and Stitch may actually be spared to fight Mewtwo.
Now the question is... Is Muzan Kibutsuji spared to fight Yoshikage Kira?

@Ailamiona @Bababo
The connections between Ash Ketchum and Lucy Heartfilia are that:
Both are teenage anime summoners who have different types of summons to fight for them (Ash Ketchum has his Pokemon and Lucy Heartfilia has her Celestial Spirits).
Both left their home and traveled for an adventure starting at an early age (albeit for different reasons: Ash's mother sent him to become a Pokemon trainer at the "age of 10" while Lucy ran away from home as her mother passed away and her relationship with her father became distant).
Both can access a mysterious power that makes them drastically stronger (Aura and Star Dress).
Both have a sort of super form that involves a water-type summon (Greninja's ties with his partner enable him to transform into Ash-Greninja while establishing a psychic bond, while Lucy incorporates the power of a Celestial Spirit into her body to form a Star Dress as Lucy sacrifices the Aquarius' key to summon the Celestial Spirit King, Lucy was bestowed the Magic of Aquarius by the Celestial Spirit King, which allowed her to both consciously and unconsciously make use of her friend's powers)
Both end up making close friends on their adventures (Ash's traveling companions and Team Natsu).
Both have a particular creature that they are extremely close to (Pikachu and Plue/Aquarius) and both have love interests that inspire them to continue their pursuit of their goals (Serena and Natsu).

A Bleach MU maybe, see how the anime is coming back in October of next year.
Maybe.
Will we see a Bleach vs non-Naruto matchup? Or just Yhwach vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki just for “completing the trilogy"? Plus Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs Orochimaru or Hinata Hyūga vs Orihime Inoue "as a side story"?

I manage to pick up most people... but who is that Chewbacca wannabe?

Kars is very likely going to fight Meruem and Stitch may actually be spared to fight Mewtwo.
Now the question is... Is Muzan Kibutsuji spared to fight Yoshikage Kira?

@Ailamiona @Bababo
The connections between Ash Ketchum and Lucy Heartfilia are that:
Both are teenage anime summoners who have different types of summons to fight for them (Ash Ketchum has his Pokemon and Lucy Heartfilia has her Celestial Spirits).
Both left their home and traveled for an adventure starting at an early age (albeit for different reasons: Ash's mother sent him to become a Pokemon trainer at the "age of 10" while Lucy ran away from home as her mother passed away and her relationship with her father became distant).
Both can access a mysterious power that makes them drastically stronger (Aura and Star Dress).
Both have a sort of super form that involves a water-type summon (Greninja's ties with his partner enable him to transform into Ash-Greninja while establishing a psychic bond, while Lucy incorporates the power of a Celestial Spirit into her body to form a Star Dress as Lucy sacrifices the Aquarius' key to summon the Celestial Spirit King, Lucy was bestowed the Magic of Aquarius by the Celestial Spirit King, which allowed her to both consciously and unconsciously make use of her friend's powers)
Both end up making close friends on their adventures (Ash's traveling companions and Team Natsu).
Both have a particular creature that they are extremely close to (Pikachu and Plue/Aquarius) and both have love interests that inspire them to continue their pursuit of their goals (Serena and Natsu).

Maybe.
Will we see a Bleach vs non-Naruto matchup? Or just Yhwach vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki just for “completing the trilogy"? Plus Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs Orochimaru or Hinata Hyūga vs Orihime Inoue "as a side story"?
Kira is fighting adachi from persona 4.

I remember you asked me about the connections between Ash and Lucy. Maybe either does not.

You mean that "bull"?

It's basically the artist who draw this.
Okay. So @Taurock is the artist. Noted with thanks.

My predictions on Popeye vs Saitama:

(Okay Popeye likely wins due to his so many advantages)

End 1: Popeye counters Saitama's Serious Punch with his Transmutation Punch with a built up tension. The Transmutation Punch turned Saitama into a set of Japanese cuisine - the set of food Popeye decided to order at the start of the fight.
End 2: Popeye counters Saitama's Serious Punch with his Twister Punch with a built up tension. Both seemingly killed each other, but Popeye's soul/"nothingness" magically summons a can of spinach and magically eats it, regaining his body back.
End 3: Saitama hanged on with Popeye long enough for Spinach Popeye's effect to wear off. As Popeye magically summons another can of spinach, Saitama steals it, eats it, and now, with the spinach enhancements added on top of the basic abilities of Saitama, unleashes a Serious Spinach Punch to obliterate Popeye. Popeye's ghost attempts to revive himself (yes, he can do that), but Saitama's ability to interact with spirits allows Saitama to deliver another punch, crushing Popeye's soul into dust.

I honestly can't see them using a Transmutation Punch as the finishing move for the fight, too much potential for it to fall short and either not be impactful enough or just, y'know, come off poorly. Even though its iconic to Popeye and I definitely think it'll be used in the fight, I can't see it being the finisher.

I honestly can't see them using a Transmutation Punch as the finishing move for the fight, too much potential for it to fall short and either not be impactful enough or just, y'know, come off poorly. Even though its iconic to Popeye and I definitely think it'll be used in the fight, I can't see it being the finisher.
It could very well be the lead up to the finisher, and then the actual one is both going to punch each other full force and blowing each others heads' off as a brutal double kill... Only for Popeye to eat spinach from where his head used to be and just pop right back to normal, making him the winner of the fight, lol.

Agreed, the finished should be Popeye catching Saitama's corpse after dealing the killshot and saying "Nice fight, should be proud of yourself".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back