• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder
image0-20.png

like i said before

Last edited:
I don't think Travis getting in is impossible, sure he's a niche pick but he's not like, impossibly niche. I'd argue NMH is more well known than like, Touhou or something. It just depends what opponent you put him against, as an opponent could help pick up the slack. Jack Cayman is his legacy match and WAS close when NMH1 was out, but it edged into Travis' favor by NMH2 and is completely unviable by NMH3.

I think Starkiller from the Star Wars Force Unleashed games is his most popular MU currently since its much closer stats wise and thus more debatable, and I could see DB going with it due to Star Wars inherently bringing in views. Sure its a video game only SW character, but still a SW character nonetheless.

I don't think Travis getting in is impossible, sure he's a niche pick but he's not like, impossibly niche. I'd argue NMH is more well known than like, Touhou or something. It just depends what opponent you put him against, as an opponent could help pick up the slack. Jack Cayman is his legacy match and WAS close when NMH1 was out, but it edged into Travis' favor by NMH2 and is completely unviable by NMH3.

I think Starkiller from the Star Wars Force Unleashed games is his most popular MU currently since its much closer stats wise and thus more debatable, and I could see DB going with it due to Star Wars inherently bringing in views. Sure its a video game only SW character, but still a SW character nonetheless.
i think it more or less points to a case if Touhou does get on this points to them doing Hit vs Sakuya given Hit is a popular character and is one of the more popular DBS characters

Saitama VS Popeye is 23:24 Long
Holy what gives?
Like is the verdict too difficult to say the three words "Popeye hax stomps"?
Like, Madara vs Aizen is hot-debated and is 23:22 long. How debatable is that to make it 2 seconds longer?

I think they’ll probably do Shulk vs Lightning next Season
Shulk vs Lightning is long overdue. Less overdue than Galactus vs Unicron and Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer but still.

Holy what gives?
Like is the verdict too difficult to say the three words "Popeye hax stomps"?
Like, Madara vs Aizen is hot-debated and is 23:22 long. How debatable is that to make it 2 seconds longer?
probably the fight being long it is stated to be the longest fight of this season
I think they’ll probably do Shulk vs Lightning next Season
i say it has a fair shot we're long overdue for a FF rep not from FF7

Alright, some s9 predictions. These are all just gut feelings
  • Steve vs Terrarian
  • Spongebob, but not sure who he's going against
  • Gioker
  • A Homestuck character
  • A character with no visual media
Half of these are only half-serious, the rest are completely serious
Half of 5 is 2.5, hmmmm

For real, i honestly doubt they will bring homestuck, at least until ^2 drops completely.

Dude, a character with no visual media sounds so obscure, like every character, even those from novels and stuff, tend to have cover art or panels or anything, but one without a actual apperance, damn

Dude, a character with no visual media sounds so obscure, like every character, even those from novels and stuff, tend to have cover art or panels or anything, but one without a actual apperance, damn
I meant novel characters and such, cover art isn't really a part of the story like comic panels or animation.
Half of 5 is 2.5, hmmmm

There was going to be 6, but a Matpat vs. Wiz joke episode definitely ain't happening

Well Travis Touchdown has Scott Pilgrim too, but both Scott Pilgrim and Jack Cayman are even lesser heard than Travis so... Ramona Flowers is lucky enough to die at the hammer of Amy Rose.

Speaking of Season 9, how good is Neku Sakuraba vs Ren Amamiya as a Death Battle matchup? Also Giorno Giovanna vs Misogi Kumagawa or Kamijou Touma?
It makes one good Death Battle episode into 2, possibly far more.

Also, where exactly can P5 Joker use his at least low complex multiversal likely far higher than outerversal power? I am not exactly a Megami Tensei expert and wonder if there are missing pieces that stop the protagonists from using their powers outside the "palace" or "heart" whatever.

It becomes weirder as I now think of: Is Neo reality warping even in the real world in The Matrix Resurrections... which may actually make Neo (The Matrix) vs Ren Amamiya actually workable... Or how nigh-omnipotent Neo would have become to the level of making Megami Tensei a joke.

Well Travis Touchdown has Scott Pilgrim too, but both Scott Pilgrim and Jack Cayman are even lesser heard than Travis so... Ramona Flowers is lucky enough to die at the hammer of Amy Rose.

Speaking of Season 9, how good is Neku Sakuraba vs Ren Amamiya as a Death Battle matchup? Also Giorno Giovanna vs Misogi Kumagawa or Kamijou Touma?
It makes one good Death Battle episode into 2, possibly far more.

Also, where exactly can P5 Joker use his at least low complex multiversal likely far higher than outerversal power? I am not exactly a Megami Tensei expert and wonder if there are missing pieces that stop the protagonists from using their powers outside the "palace" or "heart" whatever.

It becomes weirder as I now think of: Is Neo reality warping even in the real world in The Matrix Resurrections... which may actually make Neo (The Matrix) vs Ren Amamiya actually workable... Or how nigh-omnipotent Neo would have become to the level of making Megami Tensei a joke.
Giorno vs joker is set in stone, if you had matches like shak kahn vs akuma and lex vs doom, giorno vs joker is gonna happen, i dont think DB heard of medaka box if being realistic

Scott Pilgrim had comics and movie tho.

...And was already on DB too. So I guess Travis' best bet is Scott?

I do remember that was decently requested.
That is decently requested.
Just... both Scott Pilgrim and Jack Cayman die to Travis Touchdown so guess which is the bigger money maker.

Now, anyone answer me how different Megami Tensei characters retain their more OP powers in different worlds? And how is The Matrix? Like this is the core difference.

Medaka Box is too niche these days
It's only footing is in VS
Would the similar happen to matchups of Homura Akemi and Yukari Yakumo?
Does it mean we may actually have Homura Akemi vs Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Post-Crisis) and Yukari Yakumo vs Dimentio or Hoopa instead of Altair (Re:Creators) because Mario Bros and Pokemon are way more popular than Re:Creators? And DC is a way more popular icon of OP th

Also in the newest DB cast they said that they needed to cut this season shorter, implying that 20 episodes is the new norm
Cutting the season shorter means they would have 16 episodes instead of 20 by logic? If they want to make the season cut shorter?

I wish I could convert this into MP3 now, music is 3:20 long but when music have ended I feel fight have not, could be me.

Use New Zealand VPN if you guys want to hear it.

Heard it.
Does it sound like IT or KS to everyone it looks like a win in favour of Saitama in the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back