• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight that will shake Mexico to it very core
0112fcb2e8bf1ea6f082baa8bdf3ef58.png

I mean tbh technically as much as Saitama is wanked... toonforce is kinda that too.

"The sun gets an black eye", how does that happen, its not living being with eyes? "The sun is cracked", how does that happen, can a molten fire/gas ball reaction even have cracks?

We really do be just wishing Saitama to die because Popeye is more based, Saitama wank in recent times is more cringe and toonforce is weird. That durability & hax punches make Popeye win, but this dancing around public execution of Saitama is bit mean.

Anyway, I made a profile today for a prospective opponent for Kevin Levin.
He should also have Life Manipulation/absorption as well, in Immortal Hulk he learned how to drain the life out of beings, killing them but adding to his power.

from the same comic, he also has Immortality type 2, being able to survive with his entire top half bisected, leaving just a fleshy skeleton in the middle

MUs like this are why Death Battle should make dubs of the show and advertise worldwide. They could use so many more characters and not have to worry about getting no income.
I think they would probably would, but they probably don’t have the money
DB is first and foremost an American VS show (USA to be even more specific) and thus have to appeal to their core audience and demographic (The ads speak for themselves). I mean they had Macho-Man Vs Kool-Aid Man, a MU whose humour as well as legacy would be lost on many of they international viewers.

As established several times in the past culture plays a surprisingly (but not really surprising) large role in Vs debating. If DB was a Japanese VS show, a Goku Vs Seiya MU would've happened by now plus certain verses that haven't appeared yet (E.g 2hu, Dragon Quest, NNT, Kamen Rider, etc) would've already had reps by now if DB was Japanese however as a consequence many western franchises would likely been left out (Marvel/DC being the obvious exceptions to that rule although there would be less "capeshit" MUs in general tho).

Having dubs as well as making conscience efforts to appeal to the wider international audience is a good idea in theory however considering what happened to Beerus Vs Galaxia, putting additional resources into a fundamentally broken platform like YT (algorithm issue's, copyright madness, zero protection from unlawful strikes, etc) is risky and RT likely don't want to waste any resources. Especially these days where RT aren't exactly sitting on top of the world anymore.

DB is first and foremost an American VS show (USA to be even more specific) and thus have to appeal to their core audience and demographic (The ads speak for themselves). I mean they had Macho-Man Vs Kool-Aid Man, a MU whose humour as well as legacy would be lost on many of they international viewers.

As established several times in the past culture plays a surprisingly (but not really surprising) large role in Vs debating. If DB was a Japanese VS show, a Goku Vs Seiya MU would've happened by now plus certain verses that haven't appeared yet (E.g 2hu, Dragon Quest, NNT, Kamen Rider, etc) would've already had reps by now if DB was Japanese however as a consequence many western franchises would likely been left out (Marvel/DC being the obvious exceptions to that rule although there would be less "capeshit" MUs in general tho).

Having dubs as well as making conscience efforts to appeal to the wider international audience is a good idea in theory however considering what happened to Beerus Vs Galaxia, putting additional resources into a fundamentally broken platform like YT (algorithm issue's, copyright madness, zero protection from unlawful strikes, etc) is risky and RT likely don't want to waste any resources. Especially these days where RT aren't exactly sitting on top of the world anymore.
I wonder where we could check how DB does in certain countries like Mexico and such on YouTube I know there's several DB fights in Spanish

That makes me think, what would be some matches that the states wouldn't give a shit about but other countries would?
The first things that come to my mind are Saint Seiya MUs and KoF MUs that don't feature well known characters like Kyo, Iori etc.
Both of these franchises are extremely popular in Latin America, but US barely gives a shit about them.

He should also have Life Manipulation/absorption as well, in Immortal Hulk he learned how to drain the life out of beings, killing them but adding to his power.

from the same comic, he also has Immortality type 2, being able to survive with his entire top half bisected, leaving just a fleshy skeleton in the middle
I thought that was a temporary power he gained from the Bannerman serum and he lost it within the same arc. He can still add other's strengths to his own, depowering them. But he doesn't kill people while doing it like Rogue does.
Yeah, that probably qualifies.

I didn't notice Beerus vs Galaxia was blocked.

No that happened. I think the tweet was a lot older than the Death Battle though.
Nah, that one Saitama tweet was from August.

Still funnily close though.

EDIT: Good lord Swan gets to voice Saitama's killer.
Ahh I see. So in this season, Star Butterfly is only combatant that their creator/owner of the character acknowledged Death Battle. Unless you want to count Toei copyright striking Beerus vs Galaxia lol

Maybe its Torrian comeback haha
Iirc Torrian was in Blakasa (?)
unknown.png

That makes me think, what would be some matches that the states wouldn't give a shit about but other countries would?
I probably will bet Strelok vs Artyom can be a good Idea for Russian auditory which probably would not be so much discussed in states (though it's not like Russian auditory is big).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back