• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, after doing some research, I figured out another connection between Bowser and Satan:

Both played a part in saving their respective multiverses, as Bowser was one of the four chosen heroes in Super Paper Mario that stopped Dimentio, while Satan recreated the multiverse after Arle and The Creator's battle left it as nothing but void.

I7msMegB4eVc4mekN1SnwYjv8bzpaSCGkPzHOay5uw2dIP_d4F6BqJYtqE35M1yKT-Xda7YaIOVZtl80KgCTHpx-YjzQ8rEzrLouQ9-vdp72mmBq9PbUIYNLG8qGwn9T3IZ4wzow

This one's a little esoteric. If you want to guess I'll give you a hint: one of the combatants is straight-up a real-world lion.
Is one of them Simba?

So Jojo part 6 has some episodes and now that we have footage of weather, I might re-edit my trailer

Also Weather's theme is pretty good, waiting for an official release

So Jojo part 6 has some episodes and now that we have footage of weather, I might re-edit my trailer

Also Weather's theme is pretty good, waiting for an official release
I do suggest you try to make one on Weather Report vs Nami (One Piece).

aMbkY7.gif

Like I said before Vegeta vs Thor could take cues from this
I already see Vegeta cross-dressing as Captain Marvel and spamming close range ki blasts with Thor.
Do they have the budget for that though?
They are supposed to spare budget for that. Like if they determine they can waste a 4-minute fight for Korra vs Storm (not to say they rank Korra vs Storm higher than Korra vs Rey and vs Delsin Rowe in the first place) or make a hand-drawn + 3D Blender fight on Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man... Then decide they can insert Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash to fill the roster.

For Season 8 finale, if it would not be Galactus vs Unicron,
  • Shulk vs Lightning
  • Thor vs Vegeta
  • Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  • Samus Aran vs Mega Man X OR Master Chief vs Doom Slayer (2021) (this may work the "half-as-expected" statement given some few remaining die hard Death Battle fans still want Samus to murder Master Chief)
  • Dante vs Kratos
  • A Saitama MU - can be vs Goku/Superman/Invincible
  • Whatever aforementioned

• Shulk vs Lightning
  • Thor vs Vegeta
  • Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  • Samus Aran vs Mega Man X OR Master Chief vs Doom Slayer (2021) (this may work the "half-as-expected" statement given some few remaining die hard Death Battle fans still want Samus to murder Master Chief)
  • Dante vs Kratos
  • A Saitama MU - can be vs Goku/Superman/Invincible
  • Whatever aforementioned
None of these, except Saitama MU and Thor vs Vegeta feel like an episode that has the role of season finale

Supposedly yes. Technically, while it might be bit clunky on choreography, Hulk vs Broly has sublime effects.
Guess it makes sesne because they had other projects, limited manpower and it was technically complex. How early are the battles decided? Are all battles decided before the season starts, usually at late March.

Guess it makes sesne because they had other projects, limited manpower and it was technically complex. How early are the battles decided? Are all battles decided before the season starts, usually at late March.
Sometimes very early, next season was almost decided last July, if I recall what they specifically said.

However, episodes can get changed and delayed. Black vs RF was late addition and Zuko vs Todoroki was moved from spring to fall. Infamously Cable vs BG was moved from S6 because DC kept winning too much lol

Hmm I’m talking with someone from the research team, Jazz as they’re called on the discord server I’m in. Apparently Galactus vs Unicron isn’t happening as the season 8 finale. I’m still talking to them to see what they will have to say, but I do trust them as they said Hulk vs Broly with a Broly win and Dr. Doom and Tony winning their matchups. Of course take all this with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back