• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos's mother didn't die but both her and Deimos had been taken away from Kratos (while he was still a boy) due of Zeus fearing the prophecy of the Marked Warrior.

It would be more accurate to say that both had traumatic experience in their childhoods due of their heredity (Kratos be Zeus's son and Dante be Sparda's son).
Fair enough, with all the death and tragedy in (greek myth) GOW it's hard to remember characters that didn't actually die (or at least were "taken" away at first).

If you're going to be strict on powerscaling and stuff, don't do "alternative endings" to please the fanbase of the character who lost. Alt endings are fine in non-researched fights. That being said. I do enjoy the animation of this series and I hope they improve and get better/bigger.

ddm2u59-0110546c-7bd8-4e37-b8eb-519c509efa72.png

Maxwell VS Timmy Turner (Scribblenauts VS Fairly Odd Parents)

yusuke_urameshi_vs_reimu_hakurei_by_inklingmain_deg4zhx-fullview.jpg

Yusuke Urameshi VS Reimu Hakurei (Yu Yu Hakusho VS Touhou)

dcj3n0e-fcf454f6-0c44-4ff0-9206-9c5b3d96f43f.jpg

Ultimecia VS Homura Akemi (Final Fantasy VS Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

dedjqxd-1b4456e7-0feb-41b3-a733-8d24b2c52414.jpg

Billy Cranston VS Sailor Mercury (Power Rangers VS Sailor Moon)

maxresdefault.jpg

Hibiki Tachibana VS Issei Hyoudou (Symphogear VS High School DxD)

oy8qgwcvh6g61.png

Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics)

latest

Spawn VS Devilman (Image Comics VS Devilman)

winuz1j9t7271.png

Axe Cop VS Inferno Cop (Axe Cop VS Inferno Cop)

xgmny57e1ou61.png

Yuji Itadori VS Denji (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man)

degbx3u-cd85e276-99a3-43ae-9aff-7c9afb040642.jpg

Eda Clawthorne VS Eclipsa Butterfly (The Owl House VS Star vs. the Forces of Evil)

1597248882308.jpg

Lich King VS Archaon the Everchosen (Warcraft VS Warhammer)

Jean Grey VS Phoenix Ikki (Marvel Comics VS Saint Seiya)

majora_vs__aku_by_omnicidalclown1992_dbktucr-fullview.jpg

Aku VS Majora (Samurai Jack VS The Legend of Zelda)

Last edited:
When they say that?

I'm gonna list some of what they're gonna do as well.

Paper Mario vs Archie Sonic
Gengar vs King Boo
TMNT BR(?)
Shadow v Zero
Hollow Knight vs Ori
Taskmaster vs Deathstroke
Asura vs Hulk
OK KO vs Steven Universe
Rayman vs Klonoa?
Goro Akechi vs ???
Eggman vs Doof?
??? vs Pepsiman?
Some alien
Deku vs Gon?

Honestly wasn't sure on all teases there.
Right, I thought you said Solaris never bust a planet on screen, not Sonic
Funny enough even the most horrendous lowball would make Solaris planet level at minimum because the planet is absolutely ****** up at the end of the game.

And Smash Bracket stinginess led to Gigatons range Super Sonic for stopping falling Ark's movement.

Paper Mario vs Archie Sonic
Well if they can't use scaling, Archie Sonic still has some bare minimum Universal feats on panel like destroying an entire universe during his fight with Hyper Knuckles or Multiversal depending on how SB interprets the Super Genesis Wave. I say this because without scaling, I'm pretty sure Paper Mario doesn't come anywhere close to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back