• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So given the latest GOW Ragnarok Trailer how likely we're seeing Kratos next season?
I wish to say likely but the Rooster Teeth crew are not heard to air Shulk vs Lightning even when Xenoblade Switch was out like more than a year ago.

... So given Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl will be out in 19 Nov 2021 and Pokémon Legends Arceus on 28 Jan 2022, how likely we're seeing a Pokémon character in this and the next season?

Kratos vs Arceus is cursed.

Any popular MU's that you guys just don't like one bit?

For me, there's John Wick vs The Bride (Kill Bill)
SCP-682 vs Doomsday.

First off, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to choreograph this fight, at the most basic level it's a big dude vs a big alligator, how would you even animate that to look good. I don't look forward to DB complaining about how confusing SCP lore is either, though that would come with any scp I just don't want that paired with 682. There's also the fact that everything I look at points to 682 absolutely stomping Doomsday.

Someone's a little grumpy, I think...

A Trevor Phillips vs Negan at Season 9 may push GTA6 to birth

SCP Foundation as a web-based collaborative fiction project also means copyright issue and lore can be blurred across fan fiction. Unlike Touhou Project which is still clearly owned by a firm with a natural person.

Last edited:
b2x492u2ekm71.png
8ry7jv55ekm71.png

Who'd be a good fight against the tick?
We have had for the past Community Death Battle:
Yep Team Chin won both in the votes. And we all know what could realistically happen when it would be a Death Battle episode - like uglier than Akame vs Killua Zoldyck or Samus Aran vs Master Chief or Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna ugly.

Oh Megahax @ DBW brings up Extremis Tony Stark - what he/she/it/they call the Marvel equivalent of Kaio Ken Goku and Apex Luthor.

Last edited:
Alright, I've joined the Smash Bracket Discord. I need direct Super Sonic feats that don't require power-scaling or assumptions beyond the bare minimum to work. I might be able to get away with Super Sonic damaging characters with a direct durability feat but otherwise I need feats that are directly Super Sonic.

And when I say no Power-Scaling, I mean don't even scale attacks to the character's full power or power source. Because I have an absolute love-hate relationship with this series.

But I like both...

Also, how much does the new book help with the Neo-Himiko connections?
It helps a lot, lots of connections, like getting shunded for "not being normal" haveing horrible parents who send their daughter to train to be more "normal" and both run away from home to do crime with a organization (neo with Roman and then cinder with Salem's group and toga with the league of villans that latter become the paranormal liberation front) also they used to come from rich families

It helps a lot, lots of connections, like getting shunded for "not being normal" haveing horrible parents who send their daughter to train to be more "normal" and both run away from home to do crime with a organization (neo with Roman and then cinder with Salem's group and toga with the league of villans that latter become the paranormal liberation front) also they used to come from rich families
And they both have powers that disguise them and use sharp weapons.

Alright, I've joined the Smash Bracket Discord. I need direct Super Sonic feats that don't require power-scaling or assumptions beyond the bare minimum to work. I might be able to get away with Super Sonic damaging characters with a direct durability feat but otherwise I need feats that are directly Super Sonic.

And when I say no Power-Scaling, I mean don't even scale attacks to the character's full power or power source. Because I have an absolute love-hate relationship with this series.
Pretty sure Super Sonic blows up Eggman's big spaceship in Unleashed intro. No scaling.

Actually, it was Super Sonic's main calc. Smash Bracket's main thing is not making any major assumptions, which also happens to include most power-scaling.

It's dumb, but eh.
Hmm they got that feat in Gigatons range. Yeah, I guess that might be higher than Unleashed intro feat, tho I'm curious how strong that feat is as well.

Maybe the Emeralds power up laser feats then?

Divided by 5 and 6 respectively just in case for a single emerald, so you could argue Super Sonic with 7 emeralds beats single Emerald feats. Still at least in Teratons range for single Emerald. I'm ignoring continent moving because "powering up a laser that creates a boom" seems more acceptable than "moving continents is planet level huh?"

Maybe Sonic CD's ending breaking a chain that holds a Little Planet in place that immediately moves after its free for base Sonic too. That might be acceptable enough.

Shulk's opponent hasn't been revealed, unlike most characters. Apparently they fully know just how OP Shulk is. I've heard that they're having some kinda fan vote for who fights him, meaning the winner of this bracket could technically be someone not from Smash Brothers at all. Though I don't actually know.

I mean if going for direct stuff only, it makes sense.

Super Sonic might beat Solaris, but we never see him bust even a planet. Shulk literally rewrote universe which we do see. Some characters perform way better depending on what gets accepted.

News
Storm may be potentially 4-B if not straight High 1-B(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back