• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what other matchups would end Dragon Ball's winstreak outside of Thor/Vegeta and Gogeta/Omegamon?
Goku vs Superman 3
Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter
Android 17 vs Cyborg

And
Cell vs Copy X (maybe), most of Zeno's matchups, Fusion Zamasu vs Goetia...
Megatron could also potentially defeat Frieza if they put up the alternity version of him.
A lot actually.

The key question: which matchups can raise the win rates of Naruto characters? Those characters suffer more losses than they deserve in Death Battle.

Just rewatched Archie vs Wally. **** Liam Swan.
You know what is the real curse? Screw Lousy.

RedArcherAndLuminousAvenger.jpg

Doesn't Manhattan have Pheonix.
I have never heard anyone consider Phoenix as potential opponent for Doctor Manhattan, i have see people use Molecule Man but not Phoenix.

it would be cursed to have a MLP character beat a DBS one so I would have to automatically root for the MLP person
That would depend about how much strong Tirek's abilities be considered, because Moro its definitely going to be far faster and stronger by a large margin via scaling.

But what connections have Bikki and Issei aside from being gauntlet users? You havent responded my first question.
  • Both are teenagers who are capable of transforming into numerous similar transformations.
  • Both gained their powers after nearly dying through impalement.
  • Both initially joined a group in which their teammates didn't really like them at first but eventually they were going to be friends with them.
  • Both fight supernatural threats (noise for hibiki and demons or arch angels for issei).
  • Both characters will protect their friends and loved ones whatever it takes.

Yeah, i will admit that the connections are far from be perfect, but for me they are good enough, and to be honest the other MU for Hibiki and Issei didn't peak my interest.

I mean unfair matchups had always existed before and they are still ended up great, look at Raiden VS Thor, Goro VS Machamp or Quicksilver VS Flash.
I meant in the sense of you fight someone you got specifically made abilities for, like putting a vampire against a vampire hunter which has stuff specifically made to them, which gives them an edge, didnt meant as in the sense flash vs quicksilver or this season matches overall

• Both are teenagers who are capable of transforming into numerous similar transformations.
  • Both gained their powers after nearly dying through impalement.
  • Both initially joined a group in which their teammates didn't really like them at first but eventually they were going to be friends with them.
  • Both fight supernatural threats (noise for hibiki and demons or arch angels for issei).
  • Both characters will protect their friends and loved ones whatever it takes.

Yeah, i will admit that the connections are far from be perfect, but for me they are good enough, and to be honest the other MU for Hibiki and Issei didn't peak my interest.
Issei has the testament of a new sister devil protagonist, which is a copy series of dxd in many aspects, let alone the two look alike too in designs

whats wrong with lousy the f
Basically the accuse against Liam but those against Lousy is legit

It will be super hard to find an exact matchup where the AP and speed difference is within 7.5 times. However there is some difference between being able to give a nice fight and a fight that ends before it starts.

Say, one dealing with extra-dimensional gods versus one dealing with building buster. Their role in their respective verse can seem similar, but there is no debate who should win. And pretending that be a good fight will just be a big insult.

There will be other factors for making a successful character versus debate, but we cannot just focus on some "characteristics" and neglect others - and power levels and ability walls are important factors to take into account - we need the characters and we need the debate.

Apparently we wank DS here, since we consider her corruption to be instant when there's literally no proof of that.
Also, does a corrupted person immediately becomes an underling of the host corruption provider?

_suggestion__last_dragonborn_vs_chosen_undead_by_ghozt_shiki_deft5g0-fullview.png

The Last Dragonborn VS The Chosen Undead (The Elder Scrolls VS Dark Souls)

ddvsvns-323acaec-d666-44be-81bd-ba18666dd9f4.png

Kazuma Satou VS Subaru Natsuki (Konosuba VS Re:Zero)

rex_salazar_vs_max_steel_by_aidan123x_de3on2y-fullview.jpg

Rex Salazar VS Max Steel (Generator Rex VS Max Steel)

vrgwf53p6ep51.jpg

The Hero of Oakdale VS Erdrick (Fable VS Dragon Quest)

Skulduggery_Pleasant_vs._Harry_Dresden.jpg

Skulduggery Pleasant VS Harry Dresden (Skulduggery Pleasant VS The Dresden Files)

IuqTd0FDUD4mqosqNopGg2OEvVFw9pvNn8_oTufKCIAKyT0Q9vryZ3Ma6lccMWUSDEGhJxsuYU4ycbGyw6EDMYX2E6WNQWLcNPmoAO391kyhlVeIR3BM6GbTBiZ6MWO-XV1CV35d

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers)

spinal_vs_cervantes_ver_2_by_kenshinryougi_def3mvm-pre.jpg

Spinal VS Cervantes (Killer Instinct VS Soul Calibur)

de4talt-51f6602a-b2fd-4ace-a88a-f0a54b176159.jpg

Rivet VS Tawna Bandicoot (Ratchet & Clank VS Crash Bandicoot)

maxresdefault.jpg

Edelgard VS Kylo Ren (Fire Emblem VS Star Wars)

shiki_vs_boogiepop_by_kenshinryougi_dee5qyl-fullview.jpg

Ryougi Shiki VS Boogiepop (The Garden of Sinners VS Boogiepop And Others)

Dormammu_vs._Trigon.png

Dormammu VS Trigon (Marvel Comics VS DC Comics)

Kurapika VS Scar (Hunter x Hunter VS Fullmetal Alchemist)

Last edited:
I never got this idea like sure Kazuma's party are all terrible people who have blatant mental defects, they still beat most of the demon lords generals and the demon lord himself, they're pritty conpedent in their idiocracy.
When the mental state and power level can vary greater than Marvel or DC

x9rxs2qu43k71.jpg

Auron VS Dunban (Final Fantasy VS Xenoblade Chronicles)

Ainz Ooal Gown VS Rimuru Tempest (Overlord VS Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)

dcqrtwx-447c8777-9e23-4a23-adfb-01ac257601a5.png

Ragna the Bloodedge VS Velvet Crowe (BlazBlue VS Tales of Berseria)

dckpyyf-e68858c5-a814-4ffd-abd7-36dcf49c10bc.jpg

Vision VS Red Tornado (Marvel Comics VS DC Comics)

d00tq4z762471.jpg

Optimus Primal VS Megaman X (Transformers VS Megaman)

hqdefault.jpg

Suki VS Rayla (Avatar The Last Airbender VS The Dragon Prince)

6934380-emperor%20vs%20schneider.jpg

The Emperor of Mankind VS Dark Schneider (Warhammer 40K VS Bastard!!)

saitama_vs_saiki_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_defjhxg-fullview.jpg

Saitama VS Kusuo Saiki (One-Punch Man VS The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.)

d9rg8ah-3731a531-6c32-42a7-b472-d4941b3ac4d9.jpg

Onaga VS Gargos (Mortal Kombat VS Killer Instinct)

maxresdefault.jpg

Spike Spiegel VS Gene Starwind (Cowboy Bebop VS Outlaw Star)

cbf.jpg

Garnet VS Josuke "Gappy" Higashikata (Steven Universe VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

latest

V VS Rorschach (V for Vendetta VS Watchmen)

dd7hzs0-4b669e79-63fd-4416-9930-e43aa0d0546c.png

Flowey VS Monika (Undertale VS Doki Doki Literature Club)

def811u-3bcde693-1d7b-49c0-bf71-165d88f73a34.png

Captain Underpants VS Obelix (Captain Underpants VS The Adventures of Asterix)

20200525_201439.jpg

Rick Sanchez VS Mister Fantastic (Rick and Morty VS Marvel Comics) [Couldn't find a better picture]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back