• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In physical strength, we know the true upper limit of Iron Man. Even without the current updates, his absolute best suit still fights THE Phoenix Force.
In speed, we have the Hal Jordan and Diana Prince and blah blah blah.

So the battle boils down to the potential hacking abilities as well as other hax walls.

... We seriously need to see what the bloggers say from that G1 blog.

More and more people seem to accept Dio Brando should win this one.

Will a Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath matchup immediately says Korra vs Delsin Rowe not at Season 8 or (worse to some people, never)?

Bear in mind if Korra is not fighting Rey, we may need to find someone else to fight Rey.

The debate at DBW is heated. With walls of words arguing for Madara and for Aizen.

I still do not get what cosmic feats Randy Savage can scale from. And what counters he can do against portal creation, possession and possibly existence erasure.

7lW8PXT.jpg

Man I still really love and want this matchup but damn I didn’t realize how hard Flame Princess had been downgraded.

You really are taking this personally for some reason.
I dont take it personally, keep the headcanons to yourself
Doesn’t change what I posted.
I countered your stuff and now you back out thinking you are in the right, research before opening your mouth, if there is something i dislike, is individuals who act like they know better when they dont

Your 100 teratons thing is outdated, you are better off not replying on a topic you know nothing about buddy

Not the only reason mind you but yes, it took one of the compassionate and inspiring characters of all time and turned him into an almost comically evil dictator who gets kicks out of killing kids like Shazam as one notable example.
I also hate what it did to characters like Wonder Woman and it's another typical hero vs hero story because we clearly don't have enough of those stories
Injustice is made by the MK people so it might explain why the characters are like that in that continuity

maxresdefault.jpg

Ant-Man VS Atom (Marvel Comics VS DC Comics)

scarlet_king_vs_chaos_king_by_grandbull_de82gdm-fullview.jpg

Scarlet King VS Chaos King (SCP Foundation VS Marvel Comics)

defy9a3-4cdea01c-56bb-4bce-9919-a53d37ecc002.png

Gogeta VS Omnimon (Dragon Ball VS Digimon)

dej6c44-1d6bafa4-81a3-4dee-8557-37a62e103564.jpg

Aurora VS Oliver (Child of Light VS Ni No Kuni)

ad33135d-a3d0-46cd-bbb3-558300908302

Captain America VS Kamen Rider Ichigo (Marvel Comics VS Kamen Rider)

maxresdefault.jpg

Corvo Attano VS Booker DeWitt (Dishonored VS BioShock)

deh4pgz-424c108f-da6a-4b6c-a952-761b8b919343.png

Deus VS Zeus (Asura's Wrath VS God of War)

angry_video_game_nerd_vs_nostalgia_critic_2_by_stewiegriffin2_dbrhgaa-fullview.jpg

Angry Video Game Nerd VS Nostalgia Critic (Cinemassacre VS Channel Awesome)

ddgyx1i-c4c6200e-96a7-4889-84e0-39212ac8d5ec.png

Aigis VS Noel Vermillion (Persona VS BlazBlue)

diavolo_vs_kurumi__jjba_vs_date_a_live__by_slurptwerp_deboz8k-fullview.jpg

Diavolo VS Kurumi Tokisaki (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure VS Date A Live)

king_k_rool_vs_blackbeard_by_grandbull_ddslcry-pre.jpg

Marshall D. Teach VS King K. Rool (One Piece VS Donkey Kong)

d9tcbin-593447cf-e96d-4e47-b39f-beca98aef837.jpg

Kefka Palazzo VS Dimentio (Final Fantasy VS Super Mario)

E2YSuXcUcAIEN5c.jpg

Judgement VS Undyne (Helltaker VS Undertale)

maxresdefault.jpg

Peter Griffin VS Homer Simpson (Family Guy VS The Simpsons)

w8u00o56b6i71.jpg

Morrigan VS Yennefer of Vengerberg (Dragon Age VS The Witcher)

dd55hrw-01640189-234e-4541-8184-88cb409bf401.png

Saiko Bichitaru VS Nora Valkyrie (SuperMarioGlitchy4 VS RWBY)

d9s8bjs-3f8b39b0-5490-4951-8eeb-bd7060975559.jpg

Dallas VS Trevor Philips (Payday VS Grand Theft Auto)

dd322hq-76007c3d-b9d9-4e4c-9723-9936cd870b82.jpg

Sauron VS Voldemort (The Lord of the Rings VS Harry Potter)

95ginfo9yoi71.jpg

Gilgamesh VS Sinbad (Fate VS Magi)

maxresdefault.jpg

Scott Pilgrim VS Travis Touchdown (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World VS No More Heroes)

Meteor feat potentially having a mistake is nothing new because DB messes up numbers a lot lol

Steven, Genos, Shazam and the all-time classic, Goku in GvS1 all had typoes.

They even typoed Blake's name ffs. They need better proof readers.

We tryna bully Voldy?
He has been bullied by Nort, Palp, Saur... Basically many wizard villains.

Sakuya Izayoi had Hit already, and Homura Akemi its fine but i still prefer Diavolo.

And who exactly? Giovanni from Pokemon? Or maybe Overhaul, that match can work.
Please, no Kurumi vs Diavolo.

I know one Giovanni who is not that Pokémon mafia boss. Does that count?

In physical strength, we know the true upper limit of Iron Man. Even without the current updates, his absolute best suit still fights THE Phoenix Force.
In speed, we have the Hal Jordan and Diana Prince and blah blah blah.

So the battle boils down to the potential hacking abilities as well as other hax walls.

... We seriously need to see what the bloggers say from that G1 blog.

How likely do you think the chances are of Iron Man killing Bruce with a swarm of his strongest suits before Bruce can try and Hax? ( For example the mind manip from the Final Batsuit which I think is the only majorly notable Hax that has a potential to win, depending on how they scale Tonys mind Hax resist from Professor X and other telepaths of similar calibre)

As for hacking, I don't think either can really Hack the other, though Batman probably has the slightly better chances of doing such if his armours give him that chance.

Another major problem is Ironman just pulling all of his suits in for the fight, meaning he'd have to fight Phoenix Buster, both God Busters, potentially the God Killer, etc etc all at the same time

homura is better honestly, i dont want Diavolo against somebody which has better time hax and more variety with it
So have Kurumi be put against someone who is at its stronger Multiversal+ its much more fair?

Imo i prefer Mr Negative, thats one i liked when i saw it
And what connections Mr. Negative had to Diavolo? Aside for be criminal masterminds, which can be apply to Overhaul.

And to be honest, Mr. Negative isn't nearly as popular of a choice as Kurumi or Overhaul.

So have Kurumi be put against someone who is at its stronger Multiversal+ its much more fair?
As far as i was told by pals that follow her series, she isnt multiversal+ unless you include her strongest key that has that and its not something standard for her ot she can pull normally, so dont know why you even bring it up
And what connections Mr. Negative had to Diavolo? Aside for be criminal masterminds, which can be apply to Overhaul.
2 personalities, bosses of mafias gang, their biggest enemy is a kid basically (if you count spiderman during his younger days), they change physically and mentally between the personalities, what has an MHA academia character better....
And to be honest, Mr. Negative isn't nearly as popular of a choice as Kurumi or Overhaul.
Yet Kurumi has other options other then Diavolo and Overhaul i guess has others too, Mr Negative was in the latest spiderman game too, so pretty sure the popularity of the character got bigger then before

His current base armours are massively stronger than his old Hulk Buster's, then he has God Killer, both God Busters, the Phoenix Buster, Thor Buster, possibly the Iron Destroyer if he still has it, and considering atleast 5 of the armours scale to celestials, the Phoenix force and one possibly being way stronger than those of we take the virtual god Killer statements seriously about it being his strongest armour by far than he should be able to easily kill the final Batsuit in terms of just raw AP alone, the others outside of that are just force multipliers

We still need the spoiler tabs for Batman vs Iron Man if we specifically talk about the sneak peek... Until 1 am SGT Saturday.

The point of debate is not on how physically strong Final Batsuit is against ALL of Iron Man's Suit.
The point is whether Batman can mind control Iron Man or hack through Iron Man's suit before Iron Man hacks into Bats'. Or Tony can just attack with multiple suits of crazy strength (God Killer, both God Busters, the Phoenix Buster, Thor Buster, possibly the Iron Destroyer).

Last edited:
Main problem with the final Batsuit is we don't even know really what it's capable of at all besides statements and it taking on The justice league, and it only beat the justice league really because it had a specific and unique counter for each of them ( like electrified wire to tie up hawkgirls wings) outside of that it has its empathic/mind Hax and a "son box" but we literally have no idea what a Son Box even is as it was specifically invented for the armour

Hopefully the G1 blog might shed more light on it and the possibility of it being used as without it...the Hell Bat armour just gets punted, speaking of the blog, when is it coming out? Saturday?

Friday or Saturday
The G1 blog is coming out Sunday 8 am SGT usually.

DC "wins by speed and hax" and firepower is still strong but usually not the main dish. When someone is just about not getting blitzed and can resist the hax walls or even outhax whatever, DC is screwed. So Raidohn and Sile when.

Oh Alfred Pennysworth... Why is nobody talking about him when they want a DC loss against a non-Marvel? Lots of combat butlers will love slaughtering him.

We know somehow I-No >= Homura >> Sakuya > Hit >> Kurumi > Dio > Diavolo. And yes Akuma Homura will be canon so there is no excuse not suing that form.
Just do we have more well-known time stoppers or just... time manipulator characters?

Thor vs Raiden + Iron Man vs Lex Luthor + Shadow vs Ryuuko + Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia level hype

That said... assuming that Iron Man is the loser at the end of the day, how do you see him being killed by Batman?
Uni-beam disintegration into the sun via hacking into one of Tony's suits.

Jokes aside I can see both destroying each other's ultimate suits then Bruce goes in for a stylish CQC combo on Tony before finishing off with an epic quote.

Bruce: "I told you Tony, you didn't want this fight and now you must paid the price"

Tony: "Heh... h-how much!?!"

Bruce: "Too much for you to afford"

Bruce then proceeds to stab his batarang into Tony's chest causing him to explode (head first then the rest of his body) with Bruce using his cape to protect himself before retreating back into the shadows.

Uni-beam disintegration into the sun via hacking into one of Tony's suits.

Jokes aside I can see both destroying each other's ultimate suits then Bruce goes in for a stylish CQC combo on Tony before finishing off with an epic quote.

Bruce: "I told you Tony, you didn't want this fight and now you must paid the price"

Tony: "Heh... h-how much!?!"

Bruce: "Too much for you to afford"

Bruce then proceeds to stab his batarang into Tony's chest causing him to explode (head first then the rest of his body) with Bruce using his cape to protect himself before retreating back into the shadows.
Actually...now that I'm thinking about it, without their suits, doesn't Tony still have the extremis in him? Giving him a minor healing factor and basically cap level physicals? Obviously it wouldnt cancel out Bats taking out similar opponents, but it would certainly help

Any popular MU's that you guys just don't like one bit?

For me, there's John Wick vs The Bride (Kill Bill)

death_battle_john_wick_vs__the_bride_by_bluelightning733_ddeqba1-fullview.jpg

I understand that it's super thematic, and the set up could be really nice for the animation, but they actual choreography for the fight doesn't really mesh well. John Wick is all about gunplay and Beatrix mostly focuses on h2h and swordplay. While she does carry a gun, she rarely uses it, so this mostly comes down to one opponent needing to do act differently in combat than they usually do.

This fight isn't impossible, I just don't see Death Battle pulling this off.

I understand that it's super thematic, and the set up could be really nice for the animation, but they actual choreography for the fight doesn't really mesh well. John Wick is all about gunplay and Beatrix mostly focuses on h2h and swordplay. While she does carry a gun, she rarely uses it, so this mostly comes down to one opponent needing to do act differently in combat than they usually do.

Sword vs gunkata can definitely work and be super bad ass....but Deathbattle would not ever be able to choreograph something like that yeah

Honestly, I can't think of one. I'm usually pretty open to just about anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back