• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You changed the article now...seconds ago it was a diff article

This literally gives 310 teratons- nearly 14 petatons, wikipedia lists it in joules 1.3-58 yottajoules, which converted in tons of tnt is again the previously mentioned values, so dont act all high with your "i looked at actual articles" bullshit

Watching for the next Mu like
2ZO.gif

Let me guess: you hate Injustice Superman.
Not the only reason mind you but yes, it took one of the compassionate and inspiring characters of all time and turned him into an almost comically evil dictator who gets kicks out of killing kids like Shazam as one notable example.
I also hate what it did to characters like Wonder Woman and it's another typical hero vs hero story because we clearly don't have enough of those stories

Not the only reason mind you but yes, it took one of the compassionate and inspiring characters of all time and turned him into an almost comically evil dictator who gets kicks out of killing kids like Shazam as one notable example.
I also hate what it did to characters like Wonder Woman and it's another typical hero vs hero story because we clearly don't have enough of those stories
Figured as much. That trope can be hard to get right, especially with characters like Superman and Wonder Woman.

@Joycap, can you give connections for Kirito vs Shulk?

There's one person interested.

In the words of RAZ0RFIST, "I've said this at least eleventeen times, and I have no intention of repeating it again". See below:

• Characters made aware of the makings of their own world, and what it means to live in them (Beanstalk / Fluctlights and the Underworld). Commentaries on the state of their respective worlds and their futures. Oh and Heathcliff's history with SAO's narrative can be seen as similar to Zanza/Klaus's history with Xenoblade's narrative [see also].
  • Both have survived death of a sort (Dickson backstabbing @ Mechonis core / Aincrad post-grace period). Both have also lost friends and managed to regain them (Fiora and Asuna respectively).
  • Both are swordies (duh). I daresay the god tiers of their respective verses.
  • Both spend off-time in scientific or otherwise technological fields of work (Shulk being a weapons scientist, Kirito being a hardware boffin, and looking to the future of VR as it pertains to it's proliferation within his generation).
  • Both may or may not be commentaries on survivors guilt, and what can be done with varying power (causality, understanding emotion in an ever-automated and atomised world etc.). Shulk having a vision about people like Sorean he was ultimately unable to save could be seen as not too dissimilar to Kirito seeing Eugeo's death as tantamount to Asuna's near-miss, and knowing he shouldn't have gotten away with it. In fact, both have outbursts in their inactivity (Mechonis core arc and WoU Episode 18 respectively).
  • Both can be considered RPG protagonists as much as they are video game characters.

Also Kirito would probably mistake Shulk for Eugeo. Admit it lol.

Anyway, this would probably be your tagline:

Monado_Arts_Online_-_Shulk_vs_Kirito_theme_render.png

(yes, this is like my 2nd edit of the post lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back