• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Both Marcy and Ember are undead rock stars from rival animation companies
    (Nickelodeon VS Cartoon Network)
  • Both started out in their original state (demon and human respectively) but certain circumstances led them to turn into an undead (Marcy got bitten by a vampire and became a vampire herself while Ember died in a house fire and later became a ghost).
  • Both uses a guitar as their primary weapon
Better then Marcy Vs Raven I guess, though Power has better connections so I don't think it's really a good fight.

"Ready when you are"
20211101_010326.jpg

I know it looks pretty bad

How Madara would win against Aizen in DB?
1. Madara kill him with brute force
2. Madara uses truth seeking bomb
3. Madara uses Izanami on Aizen because he is unable to permanently kill him
Or you know… push the Hogyoku to its limits and make it seem Aizen not worthy of being its wielder, ******* him over by reverting him back to base form and letting anything and everything kill Aizen there and then. Or even better use the TSB to delete the Hogyoku.

That’s legit the only thing I see Aizen winning through, KS isn’t gonna mean much to a dude who resists Genjutsu and a good chunk of Kido spells are either resisted or wouldn’t lead to an instant kill.

That’s legit the only thing I see Aizen winning through, KS isn’t gonna mean much to a dude who resists Genjutsu and a good chunk of Kido spells are either resisted or wouldn’t lead to an instant kill.
I mean, he put Yhwach underneath KS even though he has the most broken ability in the HST and he did the same thing to Shinji who has an ability similar to Genjutsu in a way. Plus, if Black Zetsu was able to manipulate Madara I'm 99% sure Aizen could as well

Sheer AP? Madara's Regeneration isn't high enough to survive being reduced to pieces or even decapitation.

Surprised to see you here lol
I stalk around her occasionally to see what's the next death battle. I don't comment much unless the fights interest me like Danny vs Jake did or if people talk about other characters I'd like to see in matches like Will Vandom from W.I.T.C.H. vs Bloom from Winx Club and so on.

I do want to know how they'll give Madara the ability to turn into Ten Tails Madara (Probably the Gedo Statue) or if their going to give him the Nine Tails.

I stalk around her occasionally to see what's the next death battle. I don't comment much unless the fights interest me like Danny vs Jake did or if people talk about other characters I'd like to see in matches like Will Vandom from W.I.T.C.H. vs Bloom from Winx Club and so on.

I do want to know how they'll give Madara the ability to turn into Ten Tails Madara (Probably the Gedo Statue) or if their going to give him the Nine Tails.
They'll give him his ten tailed abilities, otherwise, he'd get stomped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back