• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LordGriffin1000 that depends on where they put Aizen’s strength to begin with, on top of the fact that death battle loves doing composites so it wouldn’t surprise me if they gave him Edo regeneration.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff Yhwach doesn’t resist mind manipulation or illusions so it’s not really something you can argue against a dude who actually DOES have resistance to this hax.

Could've sworn Yhwach does, let me double check. But my Shinji and Black Zetsu points stands.

They're not giving Madara his edo regeneration. Any Ten Tailed feat he has was post revival, so it wouldn't make sense.

Shinji also doesn’t resist mind manipulation too, if Madara has no resistance to mindhax or illusions then I can see that happening but at the very best they cancel each other’s mindhax out. At worst Genjutsu can screw Aizen over given Uchiha Genjutsu can affect those that are resistant to normal Genjutsu

Shinji also doesn’t resist mind manipulation too, if Madara has no resistance to mindhax or illusions then I can see that happening but at the very best they cancel each other’s mindhax out. At worst Genjutsu can screw Aizen over given Uchiha Genjutsu can affect those that are resistant to normal Genjutsu
Should've worderd it better. What I mean is KS is more potent then Madara is resistant.

I still disagree with that notion, at best it’s a good skill feat for Aizen to catch someone with good precognition.

Also If they actually give Akuma darkstalkers scaling that would make my day.

Since everyone its dropping their MU, i may as well do the same.

hqdefault.jpg

The less cursed ship at the moment, and Shepard be either female and male means that everyone its happy.

avengers-endgame-hulk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back