• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Also, for the destabilizing beam that people are claiming could've been the reason the Viltrum bust was dangerous for Nolan, not the stabilized cored being too hard to break, because it could mulch Viltrumites.

If this beam is powerful enough to kill people with supposed star level durability, Nolan and the other didn't even need to be there because the beam by itself by the episode's logic would've been enough to bust Viltrum. Yet it and three other viltriumites were needed.

If this beam is powerful enough to kill people with supposed star level durability, Nolan and the other didn't even need to be there because the beam by itself by the episode's logic would've been enough to bust Viltrum. Yet it and three other viltriumites were needed.
Wow. This means that Viltrum bust is actually 3 times stronger than Sun Disk destruction! Woooow :^)

Don't forget the next episode will be just as controversial as this one.

If Joker wins, casuals will be mad because GER is treated as one of the unbeatable titans of powerscaling and Joker P5 is a "who?".

If Giorno wins, powerscalers and this site will be mad because Joker is treated as a guy that could casually solo the entire Jojoverse and resists all of Giorno's hax.

We are so ******* back.

Last edited:
Tell me, I still don’t understand how they calculated the star level for Omni?
Sun disk blowing up from a ships laser

Omni-Man scales above it apparently

Also "Popup: Weapons that can kill Viltrumites, such as the Infinity Ray, have greater feats like causing supernovas. This also applies to Viltrum's destruction, which could have been deadly due to the core's heat, the Infinity Ray, and the speed at impact."
I mean, a fly will always be a fly, no matter how fast it is.
Yeah

Also "Popup: Weapons that can kill Viltrumites, such as the Infinity Ray, have greater feats like causing supernovas. This also applies to Viltrum's destruction, which could have been deadly due to the core's heat, the Infinity Ray, and the speed at impact."

Yeah
The heat of the core would be a non factor given how fast they were moving, and as I said already the beam contradicts these guys being star level, so it's most likely they weren't durable enough to survive impact with the stablized core

Tbh I think that this Anti-Dragon Ball bias is due to that verse making very, very clear that everyone who is remotely relevant in the story has at least the power to destroy our Earth by just stepping on the ground too hard and move casually thousands of times FTL, and, as Dragon Ball is super popular, everyone else must to.

The Invincible wank here is just a showcasing of people being desperate for Nolan being as strong as possible just for the sake of beating a Dragon Ball character. He was deemed that strong not because it's accurate to the story, but because he has to be able to defeat Bardock, it has nothing to do with getting new and better feats from his verse.

Yeah
I don’t understand where they got such a speed for disk pieces.

This is some kind of crap.

And yes, the difference of 20,000 times is comparable not to a fly, but to the fact that the slowest snail in the world is crawling behind you, which is capable of oneshotting you with one blow of its shell.

Tbh I think that this Anti-Dragon Ball bias is due to that verse making very, very clear that everyone who is remotely relevant in the story has at least the power to destroy our Earth by just stepping on the ground too hard and move casually thousands of times FTL, and, as Dragon Ball is super popular, everyone else must to.

The Invincible wank here is just a showcasing of people being desperate for Nolan being as strong as possible just for the sake of beating a Dragon Ball character. He was deemed that strong not because it's accurate to the story, but because he has to be able to defeat Bardock, it has nothing to do with getting new and better feats from his verse.
I just remembered how they made Obito 5-A through the destruction of a mountain. Their calculations are often a bunch of shit

The heat of the core would be a non factor given how fast they were moving, and as I said already the beam contradicts these guys being star level, so it's most likely they weren't durable enough to survive impact with the stablized core
You have to do insane mental gymnastics to put a Viltrumite unharmed by star level attacks millions of times stronger than a planet exploding while simultaneously having canon Omniman dying from a Viltrum planet bust without outside help.

All because of a dubious sun disk feat correlating to a statement and a assumption. Ignoring 99.99% of the series for one non-feat.

How do you **** up so bad?

You have to do insane mental gymnastics to put a Viltrumite unharmed by star level attacks millions of times stronger than a planet exploding while simultaneously having canon Omniman dying from a Viltrum planet bust without outside help.

All because of a dubious sun disk feat correlating to a statement and a assumption. Ignoring 99.99% of the series for one non-feat.

How do you **** up so bad?
Speedy saying King Piccolo struggled to blow up a city is so wild.

I'm still hoping for Baki vs Ohma and Eren vs Kaneki

However, Netflix beat them to the punch with the first fight.
And also DB ****** up the wave of popularity of AT when it was on everyone’s lips. I think this is one of their main omissions

Meanwhile: Red vs Tai; the two 'booba' episodes; and Guts vs Dmitri:

p5etu.jpg
How does Guts vs. Dimitri have a bad ending, from I gathered, it was well executed

Speedy saying King Piccolo struggled to blow up a city is so wild.
AkumaTh used to argue that Dragonball characters were only core busters back in the old days.

Ultraguy argued that base Saiyans in DBS weren't God tier.

Entire research team co-signed that DBH doesn't have immeasurable speed in TvS.

None of them buy infinite DB universe anime or manga.

Funny how they're so adamant on downplaying Dragonball, but Omniman gets the absolute wank to end all wank.

Mark vs Gohan is a coin flip, I guess.

AkumaTh used to argue that Dragonball characters were only core busters back in the old days.

Ultraguy argued that base Saiyans in DBS weren't God tier.

Entire research team co-signed that DBH doesn't have immeasurable speed in TvS.

None of them buy infinite DB universe anime or manga.

Funny how they're so adamant on downplaying Dragonball, but Omniman gets the absolute wank to end all wank.

Mark vs Gohan is a coin flip, I guess.
We need to keep Speedy, Ultraguy, and Akumath away from Dragon Ball. They always screw the pooch on the series, one way or another

Back