• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I think thematically that is a great matchup but I think Louis Guibern from Metaphor would fit much better considering his role in the story is pretty similar to Horus Lupercal's and that Horus just couldn't fight the informational embodiment of the concept of Chaos. I think all of the Chaos gods vs Lucifer would be a much more fair fight considering the scaling (still using our wiki's updated standards Lucifer is still above all of the Chaos gods combined) and the fact that SMTV:V added a lot of lore stuff that further justifies what the "Megaten Wank Squad" found about the Megami Tensei cosmology that gave it 1-A in the first place. I think Death Battle should do it just because I enjoy seeing how wrong their methodology for reaching their verdicts is. Lol
Alright, thanks homes for your input

Deathbattle fans when their show returns from the brink:

937ccjkpagtd1.png

I'd be surprised if Resistance to Empathic Manipulation wasn't in Joker's long list of Resistances
Wiz: Joker couldnt really avoid in close combat not to get stuck in a death loop, since its stated "Those who are struck by its power will have even their deaths reverted to zero"

Boomstick: Yeah, the moment Requiem landed a punch on Joker, it was game over

Who do you think would win a large scale war? An average viltrmaite or an average sayain? (From bardock's era of course)
Viltrumites at their height had billions and billions of soldiers, meanwhile Saiyans legit only had a few thousand of their kind as far as we know.

Viltrumites win due to being an actual civilization that could come up with a way to win eventually. A "low class" Vilutrimite is probably pound for pound stronger than a low class Saiyan too

Back