• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Gohan has Dragon Ball Super stuff, so he's guaranteed to win unless they use Invincible crossovers, for some reason.
Gohan when they use Spawn scaling to make Mark 6D with immeasurable speed

d0en60f7pb8a1.jpg

Also, love how the transition made it seem like the disk got insta-blasted and fragmented wildly, when we never actually SEE how it's destroyed on panel, making it impossible to actually give a justifiable KE calc. Horrendous. So much so, I just started laughing at the bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

Really? They've said they've gotten a ton of stuff wrong, including Yang vs Tifa, the original Link vs Cloud, and several others.
I think Ben and Chad have said that. I've never seen someone like Ultraguy say he was wrong for not scaling Vegeta to god tier base form scaling or the like.

But tbf I don't pay attention to that so you may be right

For some who listens and believes, just because it sounds convincing to your ears, I suppose it would.
And that's exactly who I am, yar har!

And well it made sense to me because they found a distance, and had Omniman scale above the laser that destroyed the disk.

Doesn't mean that I know if it's right or not I always struggled at math lmao

So, few questions?

How did they determine the size of the planet the sun disk was shielding?

How do they determine how thick it is?

How do they determine what material it's made of?

Are they assuming it was all destroyed in one shot?

Are they assuming it wasn't just broken apart?

How does a sun disk half the size of a star, and far less heavy, yield a large star level calc from blowing it up?

Is it just me, or was the analysis sort of... lifeless? Like, I know a lot of people don't like the animated gags with Wiz and Boomstick, but here it felt like it was just two dudes talking about characters I know nothing about. Probably because that's exactly what it was, I know, but still...

So, few questions?

How did they determine the size of the planet the sun disk was shielding?

How do they determine how thick it is?

How do they determine what material it's made of?

Are they assuming it was all destroyed in one shot?

Are they assuming it wasn't just broken apart?

How does a sun disk half the size of a star, and far less heavy, yield a large star level calc from blowing it up?
For the last question, it can yield it, based on how violently it's destroyed.

That there is the elephant in the room, because we never actually SEE its destruction in the comic, lol.

Is it just me, or was the analysis sort of... lifeless? Like, I know a lot of people don't like the animated gags with Wiz and Boomstick, but here it felt like it was just two dudes talking about characters I know nothing about. Probably because that's exactly what it was, I know, but still...
Yeah, DA can do much better. Frieza vs Megatron and Popeye vs Saitama are far better than this.

Even the stuff on his own channel is better tbh.

DA is a good animator, but this animation was kinda meh

While it's more than fair to dimiss the sundisk feat being that high due to the planet viltrum bust straight up not being possible for them without help, using the heat stuff is silly given that, well, Movie 10 SS Gohan geniuely thought lava would put down Broly. Every other argument against star level Invincible is A-Ok.

Anyway I liked the episode, outcome is sus but they used enough sciency bullshit to justify their sundisk numbers that I kinda just shrugged and thought "Yeah I don't buy it at all but I guess I see how they got there" (Although no shot that the high end is 120,000 quettatons lmao). Weird how, like redreaper mentioned earlier they seemed to use the canon version of Friezas planet bust instead of the toei version, esspecially since it would be comparable to the sundisk feat high end and all.

Fight itself was good, liked the individual analysis for Omni-Man and Bardock and outside of the outcome and reasoning I thought the final analysis was fine. Editing was fire as hell. I'll give it a 7/10.

Bro sonic fans will die irl if Eggman loses
Sonic fans would die irl if you said the werehog isn't the peak of human achievement lmao it don't take much for them

Back