• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Kratos vs Asura gonna be so ******* fun
The reactions will be incredible no matter who wins.

Kratos gets the W because funny Ascension intro making him universal and quadrillions c? "This is bullshit, he struggles to open chests and can't break through ice by himself"

Asura gets the W because he has on screen feats that get to galactic levels while Kratos doesn't? "This is bullshit, in lore Kratos is far stronger than the Primordals and is faster than Helios light which is infinite in speed"

I cannot wait.

Someone explain the logic to me of putting in a new, divisive, vague, and controversial calc that completely overturns the results of an MU despite several other researchers saying it didn't change anything, and then just not being around for any sort of questioning?
Death battle logic friend, like I said, best not to take this seriously. I haven't in years.

Kratos gets the W because funny Ascension intro making him universal and quadrillions c? "This is bullshit, he struggles to open chests and can't break through ice by himself"
You can also get Asura far above this, by the way. Naraka shattering goes hard.

Oh? Guess I was bamboozled.
1728243024712730.png
Look, Gary. There I am

Are you actually fcking kidding me?
The one who made the shoddy calc just left Dodge

Godzilla is so winning now. You can composite him to be absolute hax king. They kinda hate Hulk so he wont get enough hax resist to win.

I do hope theyll make Hulk weaker than Apocalypse.

More likely than not that DeathBattle would give Shiggy the benefit of the doubt (especially since he's stat stomping Mafraudo hard anyway) that he'd be able to see Mahito due to vestiges equating to souls in MHA, Search/Danger Sense and the gazillion infrared and sensory quirks the AFO quirk has.

an as for an argument for transfiguring souls I can't recite specific examples right now but death battle have in the past dabbled around soul manipulation and resistances. Shigaraki's feat on panel of resisting AFO's hijacking of his body and reclaiming it seems very explicit shown an somethign the episode would use for him to counter that ability.
I am arguing HOW they could make Mahito win, not that he will. We seen time and time again Death Battle can use any arguments to make whoever they want win.

Asura gets the W because he has on screen feats that get to galactic levels while Kratos doesn't? "This is bullshit, in lore Kratos is far stronger than the Primordals and is faster than Helios light which is infinite in speed"

I cannot wait.
There ins't a real way that this fight ins't going to be controversial

Back