• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

What did weekly do to get banned? Was it just trying to bribe someone to accept his calcs?
That's the basic gist of it, plus a slew of prior warnings and issues that the staff were having with Weekly IIRC. I'd tell you more, but he's been banned for so long at this point that I forgot what else got him banned outside the bribery issues.

That's the basic gist of it, plus a slew of prior warnings and issues that the staff were having with Weekly IIRC. I'd tell you more, but he's been banned for so long at this point that I forgot what else got him banned outside the bribery issues.
Didn’t he have it out for TF2 and try to bribe people to get the verse downgraded?

What does Weekly think about the Kickstarter episodes?
I can envision a scenario where Weekly is typing up an argument for Ruby vs Maka where he argues that the former wins due to DC and BBTAG scaling, all while potentially trying to argue why Fire Force doesn't apply to Soul Eater scaling and thus not apply to Maka.

Of course I don't think that's what he actually thinks and I'm just bullshitting, but it's funny to think about. I mean I remember his reaction to Obito beating Vader.

Bill glazing is wild, people really think he’s beating Doctor Doom
I am one of those that helped with Bill's new P&A section and the one who wrote a big part of his Low 1-C to 1-B justification

Absolutely no f#cking way he beats Dr. Doom, the King of Latveria SWEEPS
thanos-dr-doom.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeerm, but he wrote a book in our reality making him high outer breaching into low boundless
Idk man, Doom did something very similar:

I straight up said to one dude “what’s stopping him from pulling what he did on the beyonder to bill” and he was like “I don’t know what that is” felt like the sweatiest nerd 💀
70% of the powerscaling discussions are similar to that, lol

Baki wankers are still ridiculous, one dude on youtube tried to tell me Yujiro tanking lightning is a feat worthy to compare to martial arts characters, beyond his league in stats, let alone can beat them

Baki wankers are still ridiculous, one dude on youtube tried to tell me Yujiro tanking lightning is a feat worthy to compare to martial arts characters, beyond his league in stats, let alone can beat them
While Baki Wank exist I feel it's mainly in reserve to characters around its tier/mainly reserve for Kengan stuff
Same with Yujiro but mainly folks shit post with the him instead putting him on a pedestal in comparison to others

Rimuru and Anos fan boys on their way to wank their universal character to beyond tiering with mistranslations and out of context statements.

Rimuru and Anos fan boys on their way to wank their universal character to beyond tiering with mistranslations and out of context statements.
I feel like, the only people who like Anos are the Lowest common denominator of anime fans. Like, the people who want to self insert as Anos and have a harem. Idk man, I feel like they should instead self insert as Sonic. He's cooler.

Rimuru fans... I don't think anyone self inserts as him. Because he's a femboy. They're probably defending their waifu.

While Baki Wank exist I feel it's mainly in reserve to characters around its tier/mainly reserve for Kengan stuff
Same with Yujiro but mainly folks shit post with the him instead putting him on a pedestal in comparison to others
No Kengan, he was saying that in relation to characters like Might Guy and the like and he was serious on it

Back