• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winter Schnee vs Jean Pierre Polnareff

I'll bite.

Polnareff is at a versatility disadvantage thanks to Winter being able to use glyphs and dual wielding. However, Polnareff has the advantage in speed with armour detachment amping his speed, and intangibility, which would help in bypassing Winter's aura.

And even if the intangibility thing does not work, moving so fast that people on your level see 5 versions of you is still going to wear Winter down.

Overall, Polnareff blitzes fairly.

I thought speed amps were legal in speed equalized matches now?

I feel that by the time Polnareff decided to release his armor inter will have already used her time dilation glyph and created multiple summons to hinder or even stop his attacks. I do believe that Silver Chariot will eventually power through due to his higher AP though, So I vote Polnareff for now. How much faster does winter get when she uses her time dilation glyph?

One more and the first 8B match is concluded

Feel free to add this to both profiles since they're unlocked

I'm blind don't judge

also I was hoping for just a flat number rather than some weird scaling chai

nvm i found it they chain all the way to yang

Silver Chariot specifically has a speed amp. His armour detaches from his body and he is able to move so fast his enemies start to see 5 versions of the Stand.

Yes but treating Silver Chariot itself as a speed amp is incorrect

Plus Winter has her own speed amp that would null SC's armor removal

I doubt Winter's speed amp is on the level of Silver Chariot. SC without armour can move much faster than Winter or Weiss can with speed amps.

To be fair, it's not the speed amp alone that's giving Polnareff a win here's it's also the 2-3x AP advantage.

I'm saying 2-3x instead of 4x as apparently Winter scales far above that feat, but I doubt she'd be anywhere close to Pol's 64 Tons.

Winter is>>>Vernal who casually one shotted the Arma Giygas that rather easily defeated something that tanked an 18 ton explosion without damage

Winter can restraint glyph polnareff and send her summons after him while shes dealing with silver chariot, or vice versa have her summons fight chariot while she takes polnareff out

Hello Weekly.

I don't know how Winter's extrasensory preception works. Can you describe and maybe source it? Because I am stumped when it comes to how she'll be able to see Silver Chariot.

Regardless, Chariot is easily able to contest two opponents at once with the massive speed amp he gets when removing his armor. Star Platinum is already able to create four afterimages of himself if necessary, since he is relatively on par in terms of speed with Star Platinum, even armored he should be able to create an equal number of afterimages.

Furthermore when he removes his armor he becomes able to create dozens of afterimages, all of which carry the threat of being able to attack an opponent while also being immune to harm if Chariot chooses to abbandon it. (See Polnareff vs Avdol for source)

It really takes a stretch of the imagination for me to see Winter beat Polnareff in a fight

As a pro huntsman she has better perception than the likes of Lie Ren who was able to sense the killing intent of an approaching Tyrian from hundreds of meters away.

Chariot won't be fighting two opponents are once, either he'll be fighting one, fighting dozens should she decide to summon spam, or he'll be fighting one as a distraction while the other kills a restrained polnareff. Speed is also equalized and winter can also my her speed with time dilation to quadruple it, so speed isn't going to be a major part in either characters victory here.

I've seen the fight, the problem is winter can create a mini summon and teleport it on polnareff head and have it attack him while shes dealing with chariot.

ProfessorLord said:
This is Star Platinum creating afterimages with his sheer speed. We've seen Silver Chariot and Star Platinum fight roughly equally in terms of speed, so it stands to reason he can do so to.

This is Silver Chariot's speed amp, creating dozens of afterimage clones of himself. As you can see he can dodge several moving chains of flames with ease, against another MFTL opponent.
Speed is ewualized and winter can amp herself to the same extent with time dilation

Verse Equalization allows her to see it unless specified, didn't see a reason she couldn't and it seems Polnareff isn't helpless without it

Back