• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Would a Spider-Man battle royale work? With how many spider-people there have been in the main 616 universe, would it be plausible? Or would the winner be too obvious.

God dammit
he not wrong its been 13 years since his debut and not a single good mu for peter been found
Would a Spider-Man battle royale work? With how many spider-people there have been in the main 616 universe, would it be plausible? Or would the winner be too obvious.
no it wouldn't, too much resources to use and ya better off just focusing on peter and if possible miguel

Batman is Spider-Man's best and only MU.
God dammit
he not wrong its been 13 years since his debut and not a single good mu for peter been found

no it wouldn't, too much resources to use and ya better off just focusing on peter and if possible miguel
7q01j8.png

Day 4,354 looking for a better matchup for Peter than Batman...................................................

Nope
Blue Beetle a DC herald and makes more sense with shit like guyver, generator rex etc than Peter
Also no one cares about Tedd Kord
I meant Tedd as BB, not individually between him or Jaime. But yeah, nobody cares about Kord.

Oh, but the Guyver? Yeah, the Guyver was cool, always loved the design. A shame the manga has been on hiatus longer than HxH.

I just realized something can Bowser or any of his army resist or is immune to time stop? Because from what I've seen he hasn't the only exception (with Bowser) I can see is with the Star Rod even Dreamy Bowser is shown to be affected by it. And if he doesn't what's stopping Eggman from spamming time stops using phantom clones of Metal Sonic/Shadow the Time Stones and the Chaos Emeralds.

7q01j8.png

Day 4,354 looking for a better matchup for Peter than Batman...................................................
Spider-Man vs Mega Man has been picking up some steam lately, though i suspect that's at least in part due to Marvel vs Capcom surge in relevancy. Peter gets destroyed, but still the best option for Peter that isn't just bringing Batman back for the 5th time imo.

Would anything even change with a Batman vs Spider-Man 2?

I just realized something can Bowser or any of his army resist or is immune to time stop? Because from what I've seen he hasn't the only exception (with Bowser) I can see is with the Star Rod even Dreamy Bowser is shown to be affected by it. And if he doesn't what's stopping Eggman from spamming time stops using phantom clones of Metal Sonic/Shadow the Time Stones and the Chaos Emeralds.
As far as I know, no. Bowser isn't resistant to time hax at all. Eggman could just age his army to death with the Time Stones and kill him in a Time Stop, but I assume that this will just be ignored in the Death Battle because of item stealing (that, or they find some feat where Bowser resists Time Hax)

As far as I know, no. Bowser isn't resistant to time hax at all. Eggman could just age his army to death with the Time Stones and kill him in a Time Stop, but I assume that this will just be ignored in the Death Battle because of item stealing (that, or they find some feat where Bowser resists Time Hax)
Is there specific aging feat for Time Stones? Or just general time manipulation ability assumption.

As for upcoming MUs, JokerGER and the token MarvelDC I guess.

I feel like GhostRiderSpawn & BrainiacUltron is what the DB Team likes. Theres still couple undone decently big MUs left like CatWomanBlackCat, SwampThingManThing and some BatsSpidey Rogues fight. Theres probably bit more than these too.

Back