• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I can now officially say: dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla is a far better crossover than Godzilla vs Power rangers 2. At the very least the former is respectful to both parties lol.

Shadow-the-Hedgehog.jpg
These are children 😭

I thought I'd actually miss this forum after being freed of my 7-year banishment from Smogon

Oh how wrong I was...
I actually saw you comment on Smogon forums lol

But how the hell did you get 7 year ban there?

Aang bros....
THE TRAVELER WILL HAVE RONALD MCDONALD SCALING NOW!?!?!?!!?
Ran ran ruu mthrfkr

These are children 😭
Shadow is actually 50+ which oh thats even worse now.

Bored posting the top 3 mu that actually warrant a rematch/remake greatest to least

2.Mewtwo vs Shadow
if-shadow-were-to-return-one-last-time-who-should-he-fight-v0-htuai8vcl0na1.jpg

3.Tracer vs Scout
run-it-back-tracer-vs-scout-2-overwatch-vs-team-fortress-2-v0-t0r66dx011md1.png
It’s actually amazing at how DB dropped the ball for these two episodes specifically. I get Scout not running a lot because Torrian was working himself to death, but creating an Overwatch episode 3 months agter the game released and new material was still being pumped out and explained PLUS the analysis missing stuff on both characters, it’s one thing to strike while the iron is hot but the ingot was still in the oven.

If we ever get ChiefSlayer, we might as well get one of (if not) the biggest stomps in Death Battle history with that massive tier gap (Building VS Complex Multiversal [6D]). Though, a blog I read claimed that it may be debatable if Slayer really scales to Davoth.

That being said, it seems like people only want to see it not just for the updated stats, but also the high animation potential.

You know since people were talking about Mario/Bowser themes they want in BowsEgg, I figure we should invoke the same for the Mad Doctor. My top three are the Eggman Showdown from Lost World, his primary main theme after 06, and his Big Arm final boss theme from Sonic 3. What about you guys?
My top 3 would be:
Nega-Wisp Armour Final Boss from Sonic Colours
E.G.G.M.A.N. from Sonic Adventure 2 because I'm boring
Final Fever from Sonic CD (JP/EU version)

The price of grounded in the reality of the verse Vs you literally play as a vengeful deity that shakes reality.
Let's be real here, nobody who isn't from here or is insane genuinely believes that Slayer is multiversal anything. Dude got taken out by having a temple get dropped on him. That's a canon event in the story. Same with Samuel saying that both him and Doomslayer wouldn't survive the Foundry melting down. The "evidence" of him being multiversal is him beating Davoth who was explicitly depowered long ago; that's why he fights you in a mech suit. Even the scan used to justify Doomslayer being multiversal is the most shaky shit I've ever see. It says nothing about Davos himself and says that reality is fragmenting because of Hell, Earth, and Urdak, three realities that are supposed to be separate, are all fighting each other.

More like id smoked some crack and massively upped the stakes for no reason
Tbh without the high end interpretations (videogame characters are infamous for their anti-feats after all) Doomguy still has solid tier 7 feats/scaling via Icon of Sin and certain weapons that's still well above Chief's usual tier 8 paygrade (that's not including the hax), I feel like most peeps don't realize MC is quite literally a futuristic Captain America minus the tier 1 shield

who gives a shit
Slayer ain't nuking universes on screen or moving at flash tier speeds anyways
he doesn't need it to win regadless

Yeah, I do. Literally none of the "evidence" says anything about Davoth having any of his multiversal power. There isn't a single lore line that says that Davoth's max power is tied to having a physical form. Because if it did then he wouldn't be fighting you in a mech, he'd be fighting you with his bare hands. Or he wouldn't even be fighting you, he'd have already won due to his full power self being stronger than everyone else. I guess that was a 2-A temple that got dropped on Doomslayer. Or that the shotgun he picked up off the ground is shooting 2-A infinite speed bullets. A wonder how Earth's armies ever lost with weapons like those.

Last edited:
Yeah, I do. Literally none of the "evidence" says anything about Davoth having any of his multiversal power. There isn't a single lore line that says that Davoth's max power is tied to having a physical form. Because if it did then he wouldn't be fighting you in a mech, he'd be fighting you with his bare hands. Or he wouldn't even be fighting you, he'd have already won due to his full power self being stronger than everyone else. I guess that was a 2-A temple that got dropped on Doomslayer. Or that the shotgun he picked up off the ground is shooting 2-A infinite speed bullets. A wonder how Earth's armies ever lost with weapons like those.
Waiting for your CRT on the matter then

I mean, if you ever make one

Waiting for your CRT on the matter then

I mean, if you ever make one
This site literally forbids anyone from arguing against stuff like this, which is one of its worst aspects. Beyond the fact that its rankings depend entirely on a small cabal of people, going "no we won't listen to you ever again" for highly contentious rankings is idiotic.

Edit: Same goes for characters like Dante or Kratos or any other games where you'd have to play the games with a blindfold on to genuinely believe the stats this site puts them at. Their stories would not work or even exist if they were as strong or fast as VSBW says they are.

Contact a admin to get a permission to make the CRT then, if your definitely not-debunkable and not-repeated "arguments" will certainly save us from the evil of Tier 1 Doom! :eek::eek:
Yes I'm sure I'll get a totally unbiased response with posts like these. Nothing says multiversal creator like shooting you with regular ass rockets.

It's fine, we understand. You have your right to be wrong.
Ah, but you know

That's how losers think
Oh give me a break. The "evidence" of shit like Slayer's weapons being empowered are:
1) An interview where the interviewer asks Hugo two separate questions before asking a third different question of "is he absorbing strength from fallen enemies" which we already knew because that's how the Praetor Suit works, it absorbs Argent Energy.
2) A lore entry that says that as he gets stronger, more demons die which yeah no shit. As Mike Tyson got stronger more people got their asses kicked, does that mean Mike Tyson absorbs strength from fallen enemies?
3) Another lore entry that says that he was more capable every time they went through the Hellgates which, again, yeah no shit. That's what happens when you improve. Should I say that I absorb strength because I get better at push ups every time I go to the gym?

There's also other similarly ridiculous stuff like claiming that Seraphim absorbed the Father's essence because they both glow the same color. Despite the fact that the whole reason he wanted the Father restored was because he had the power to stop the Transfiguration. If he absorbed the Father's power then he could've fixed himself. Also the claim that Davoth didn't have his power stolen when the game very much hints that he did. We learn that a lot of the lore about the Father and Davoth was actually flipped, with Davoth being the creator and Father usurping him. But we also see that in Book of the Seraps III and V that they claimed that Davoth wanted to absorb Father's powers to become the supreme being, something that means that it ended up being the complete opposite in reality with Father absorbing Davoth's power instead. And we know that the Primevals can have their powers be taken and absorbed by others even with the Life Sphere still around since Davoth's power is used to empower the Doomslayer via the Divinity Machine.

TLDR: Wall level Kratos is real and Superman solos fiction. Accept it.

Back