• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
King Piccolo never struggled to destroy a city. There is no double standard in favor of Dragon Ball.

You can't construct this entire thing then go 'occum's razor'.

It actually doesn't. You still have to make several unsubstantiated assumptions in order to get the numbers they're getting for the sun disk. It's straight fraudulent, lol.
I don’t know about the number calcs but I was talking about the scaling chain being relatively sound. If the coalition ship is indeed star level by destroying that disc, and conquest was able to tank that ship blast and destroy the ship which can allegedly survive its own weaponry and if end of series Nolan upscales from Conquest, then it is legitimate, as story breaking as the logical conclusion is.

Have any of you found the lyrics for Solid state invincible? I like the song and I hope the lyrics aren't cringy

The ACTUAL split
Death Battle vs VS Battles Wiki vs Third Parties
A never ending war amongst VSbros...
I am joining the war on VSBW on the side of the third parties. Hail r/whowouldwin !

Back