• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm seeing more and more of the scans od his explanation and it's just him going on about what he found out about solar disks and how they'd work in real life.

He can talk about how he came to his conclusions regarding the sun disk metrics, he isn't addressing things like how do we know it was violently destroyed? How many shots? How long did it take?

I'm seeing more and more of the scans od his explanation and it's just him going on about what he found out about solar disks and how they'd work in real life.

He can talk about how he came to his conclusions regarding the sun disk metrics, he isn't addressing things like how do we know it was violently destroyed? How many shots? How long did it take?
I think he’s getting there. He’ll probably send the full calc but the size is the most important factor rn lol

Here's the thing, if your going to build an object like the sun you can't just make it stationary. Like sure, you could block out the sun for part of the year but by the same time next year the planet would have revolved around the star.
Seasons1.svg

As a result you'd need to put the object you want to block the sun out with in the same rotation as the planet. It would be way easier to do this with a object the size of Ohio vs one the size of a star.
At the same time a Star sized object might cause problems due to it's own gravitation pull, with it either pulling the planet out of orbit or pulling itself into the star it's trying to block.
Why would you pick the option that's objectively much harder for no real benefit?

Last edited:
Oh right, what'll happen if the TV series shows the destruction of the disc and it is indeed bombastic
Tbf the animated show doesnt do 1:1 to the comics, especially when it comes to crossovers cuz legal issues and what not, plus different times, cuz the female viltrumite is doing the word rhyming eith vaping on mark and by force

Death Battle accepts whatever they want.
I am saying they don't have a history of saying higher AP or higher dimensionality = Better hax
Where did i mentioned AP?
Outerversal is AP, I am sorry for not being ultra specific and saying "Death Battle doesn't have a history of accepting that being from a higher plane of existence or having higher dimensionality means your haxes automatically bypass haxes of someone from a lesser dimension/plane of existence" but yeah, that's what I mean. Point me to a SINGLE time they said, "Well, this character's AP is +1D compared to this other character! His haxes are all negated" and I'll conceed.
Will Persona be 1-A in the episode? Probably not
It will certainly not be higher than Multiversal? No, considering DB's way of handling things, Tier 1 is a possibility
They have mentioned higher dimensionality and higher planes of existence in other episodes, but they have not used that to say that character A automatically negates the powers and haxes of character B

Here's the thing, if your going to build an object like the sun you can't just make it stationary. Like sure, you could block out the sun for part of the year but by the same time next year the planet would have revolved around the star.
Seasons1.svg

As a result you'd need to put the object you want to block the sun out with in the same rotation as the planet. It would be way easier to do this with a object the size of Ohio vs one the size of a star.
At the same time the Star sized object might cause problems due to it's own gravitation pull, with it either pulling the planet out of orbit or pulling itself into the star it's trying to block.
"Why are you being toxic" - Smartest DB Defender

They quite literally said they would do a soft composted for the both of them, how is this breaking their own rules for the episode
Yeah. Half the critism’s are just ******** on deathbattle rather than actual critisms. Like the sun disk feat is fair to critise. But bringing up eggman for no reason is dumb. Also they mention in black box that viltrum destruction isn’t an anti feat. Not the greatest explaination but they explain it
Tbf the animated show doesnt do 1:1 to the comics, especially when it comes to crossovers cuz legal issues and what not, plus different times, cuz the female viltrumite is doing the word rhyming eith vaping on mark and by force
Isn’t that what vaping usually is, by force

Back