• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Anyway next time is a snoozefest as far I'm concerned, I will slumber until DB finally decides to be based and make an episode with Sly Cooper.

There's not shot, I don't see any way they could justify that.
Mahito quiet literally lacks the capability to kill Shigaraki, far tougher, arguably haxxier and more powerful adversaries in Shiggy's series have tried that nothing short of PIS was able to topple him. Meanwhilst Mahito ain't touching the boots on Sukana an Gojo's shoes.

So much Chaos.
So much... Discord

297426.png

Mahito quiet literally lacks the capability to kill Shigaraki, far tougher, arguably haxxier and more powerful adversaries in Shiggy's series have tried that nothing short of PIS was able to topple him. Meanwhilst Mahito ain't touching the boots on Sukana an Gojo's shoes.
I mean, yeah, I agree.

Passive Fate Manipulation (Ren is the Trickster, a being capable of defying and changing fate in the Megami Tensei multiverse, that binds even the gods which inherently exist under an irregular system of causality. The smallest intervention on Ren's part is capable of dramatically changing predetermined fates. This is further observed by Chihaya Mifune, who can perceive fates through Tarot readings with complete accuracy, to the point of receiving accurate visions of the future, such as Ren's death in the police interrogation room. Ren was capable of defying his predetermined fate of losing to Yaldabaoth, who had hijacked his journey as a Wild Card and rigged everything against his success. Furthermore, an effectively-deified Takuto Maruki has stated that even if he were to retry his final battle with the Phantom Thieves, it would be impossible for him to win)
:unsure:

They COULD argue Shigaraki can't see Mahito and that Mahito can transfigurate the Shigaraki vestige and so power-null Shigaraki. Bullshit, but it's possible.

Even if you wanna take that statement about no weapon hurting Viltumites literally, it feels a bit disingenuous to apply that to a ship cannon that I doubt is even used for fighting Viltrumites. “oh hey, none of our weapons can pierce this body armor, I guess that means not even our tanks, artillery, cruise missiles, and nukes can damage it either.”

Also, from what I understand they scale Omni-man to the cannon because the Empire that has the cannon canonically can't hurt Viltrumites. So, couldn't that just mean the cannon beam is too slow to hit them or something?

Speedy leaving the discord server meaning no one can ask him about his ducking bizarre calc is really funny.
I dont think he could defend the wank from his calc tbh, it seems to be wrong by all measurements

Giorno can beat characters that can change fate, Joker is going to lose lol

Diavolo's main thing is that his ability lets him change fate

They COULD argue Shigaraki can't see Mahito and that Mahito can transfigurate the Shigaraki vestige and so power-null Shigaraki. Bullshit, but it's possible.
More likely than not that DeathBattle would give Shiggy the benefit of the doubt (especially since he's stat stomping Mafraudo hard anyway) that he'd be able to see Mahito due to vestiges equating to souls in MHA, Search/Danger Sense and the gazillion infrared and sensory quirks the AFO quirk has.

an as for an argument for transfiguring souls I can't recite specific examples right now but death battle have in the past dabbled around soul manipulation and resistances. Shigaraki's feat on panel of resisting AFO's hijacking of his body and reclaiming it seems very explicit shown an somethign the episode would use for him to counter that ability.

Reactions: JED
I dont think he could defend the wank from his calc tbh, it seems to be wrong by all measurements

Giorno can beat characters that can change fate, Joker is going to lose lol

Diavolo's main thing is that his ability lets him change fate
Joker is not going to lose lol. He has the stat trinity and he's fair share of potent hax the rival GER, and he in fact he does resist the latter, he wins 100%

I dont like the idea of "Bigger AP means your hax is better!"
Where did i mentioned AP?

and I am pretty certain that Death Battle doesn't accept that bullshit
They mentioned higher planes of existence in GVS3, the 26 higher dimensions of Transformers in Galactus VS Unicron and so on

Will Persona be 1-A in the episode? Probably not
It will certainly not be higher than Multiversal? No, considering DB's way of handling things, Tier 1 is a possibility

More likely than not that DeathBattle would give Shiggy the benefit of the doubt that he'd be able to see Mahito due to vestiges equating to souls in MHA, Search/Danger Sense and the gazillion infrared and sensory quirks the AFO quirk has.

an as for an argument for transfiguring souls I can't recite specific examples right now but death battle have in the past dabbled around soul manipulation and resistances. Shigaraki's feat on panel of resisting AFO's hijacking of his body and reclaiming it seems very explicit shown an somethign the episode would use for him to counter that ability.
Mahito is not winning this fight logically, so DB will probably say Mahito wins

Back