• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

By the way, can y'all pass me a link to the sun disk feat? I heard people talk about it, but I never saw it before. I want a link and a calc. Or an image of the feat.

Yeah Zatanna being as strong as Miss "No More Mutants" was a shock
I remember when I was one of the few that backed Zatanna. Not because I thought she had feats to match or surpass Wanda, but because I straight up thought she was the hotter waifu, lol.(still do)

The horn literally gave me the correct answer, in that instance, which I find funny to this very day.

Isn't it a blatant narrative point that they needed 3 top tier Viltrumites to destroy a single planet?
Honestly, while yes, that's true, that feat happened on issue 75, and a lot of time has passed since, so assumably, Mark and Nolan should be far stronger later in the comic. I don't know about star level but I don't think it's that much of an assumption to say Nolan should be planetary by himself from the end of Invincible.

I remember when I was one of the few that backed Zatanna. Not because I thought she had feats to match or surpass Wanda, but because I straight up thought she was the hotter waifu, lol.(still do)

The horn literally gave me the correct answer, in that instance, which I find funny to this very day.
Never doubt Death Battle's DC glazing. Isn't Raven stronger than the entire Marvel multiverse according to them?

Never doubt Death Battle's DC glazing. Isn't Raven stronger than the entire Marvel multiverse according to them?
Yes. We see in Ewing's Defenders that the White Hot Room is not only a place where the Beyonders are scared to go (the same ones that killed every single cosmic entity) but that its also just before the One Above All and yet Raven still beat her. When it was brought up how this would mean that Marvel heralds would never win against DC heralds again they said something along the lines of each episode being made in a vacuum.

e8ok1q5mmssd1.jpeg

alot of broke ******* gonna paid

Yes. We see in Ewing's Defenders that the White Hot Room is not only a place where the Beyonders are scared to go (the same ones that killed every single cosmic entity) but that its also just before the One Above All and yet Raven still beat her. When it was brought up how this would mean that Marvel heralds would never win against DC heralds again they said something along the lines of each episode being made in a vacuum.
Kek. And people still think that Simon guy will beat Kyle.

IIRC the main reason they think Raven wins is that she can't resist Soul Manipulation........which is a flat out lie

Back