• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Quite a few it seems.

So the theme is a idol/singer/cyber for Miku MU, huh?
But also like Joycap said, where is Love Live MU against Miku? Heck might as well I throw a Bang Dream characters against Miku as well for more diversity, but anyway...
(I'm not even sure who that's supposed to be above her)
I have declaring you as the heretic and the disappointment of the humanity
(Okay but jk peoples who didn't know Gorillaz are always make me shocked lmao)
but I'd also add that there is technically an IRL face behind her, so whether or not we want a JustinBlack 2.0 situation... I mean that's up to you, but I doubt many in this thread are willing to pull that same trigger.
Well if we want Miku vs Suisei to happen, DB prolly need to ask Cover for the perm and whether Suisei want it or not
Inb4 Suisei and Cover did it by themselves and not DB by releasing Suisei vs Miku as the Collab biggest hit of the century (knowing Hololive, they prolly WILL kekw
Also... no Love Live MUs? Granblue did technically give SIP and Sunshine girls scaleable feats (as someone who spent a stint mentioning Glimmer vs Maki, I should know).
Well without the GBF Love Live (more specifically, Sunshine) have their own anime series with a fantasy setting, weak ahh power tho kekw

I don't think Eggman's hammerspace hax or whatever is really of much help personally.
The point is that Eggman has counters, and isn't completely vulnerable to just letting his stuff get stolen. If Bowser steals he can just steal it back (Also he can't use the Ruby anyways, it's locked to the DNA of the first one who used it as seen with the Avatar in Forces). Plus Metal can just copy Kamek's inventory stealing abilities, and then Eggman can make tens of thousands of Metals (Forces ending).

The main point is that inventory stealing isn't as big of a win-con as Bowser side likes to hype it up. Bowser can't use most of the stolen equipment, and Eggman and Metal can just steal it back.

Speaking of, that's something he can do to any equipment he sees Eggman using granted it isn't too big unless he goes Giant.
Eggman can just resist that with superior lifting strength, or by fusing with it like he does with the Ruby in his Lightman form. We know Bowser can't suck up stuff up if they simply resist the pull, or are inside something else (As seen in the Dark Bowser fight, he can fail to suck up Fawful, and straight up can't do so when he's inside Dark Bowser). Worst case scenario he just has Sage store them in Cyberspace or store them himself in White Space, as she would be able to see Bowser doing that with her simulations, and he can't steal from another dimension.

Last edited:
Also Sonic Shuffle items are waaay too new discussion topic I saw you Sonic thread starting to look at them for VS lol no way are they considered for BowserEggman debate.
They should be if Death Battle actually did their research right and indepth. They get paid for this, they shouldn't rely on people who do it for a hobby (while dismissing what they don't like).

blazblue_matchup_chart__by_grimreaperguy95_di4kqfl-fullview.jpg
Up to this days I don't have any 0 idea at all on why peoples really meat-riding Velvet vs Ragna that much considering Ragna SLAUGHTER her with 0 effort, him vs Sol and Miriam is way more thematic and good
Jin and Noel are whatever
Ngl Nine the Phantom vs Android 21 is kinda goes good, but that just me, Irene is okay, SW is meh as heck
Funnily enough, Evolto will get a tier 1 bs shennanigans with Outsiders so him vs Terumi is somehow will become a reality, and again funnily enough, Altera is also a good pick against him

Beside that, why Espada is even on Nine list? Dude has no connection or thematic point at all, what a stupid kekw

Also Sonic Shuffle items are waaay too new discussion topic I saw you Sonic thread starting to look at them for VS lol no way are they considered for BowserEggman debate.
Nobody wanted to sit through random 2 hour low-quality streams to index Eggy's hax lolol

Thanks to MysticMania for finding higher quality ones, AND having the patience to sit through them

Last edited:
Haven't heard from that MU for awhile.
Same, tho if you told me years ago all the YGO main protags will all become universe or higher ending threats in an anime (at least in the OG timelines/first five series) about card games I would laugh at you but you've got to learn eventually fiction doesn't care about logic nor incredulity.

Still awesome the MU is actually debatable if you use mid-end scaling for both characters.

I know power-creep is one of the great uniters of West and East battle fiction but...

Seeing one kid go from transforming between 10 different aliens to protect Earth from both terrestrial and extraterrestrial threats alongside his cousin and Grandpa, to becoming a fully fledged cosmic superhero that can transform into pretty much every imaginable life form (including a celestial deity) to save as well as protect infinite realities, dimensions, timelines, etc from lovecraftian entities, time travelers and evil versions of himself.

Vs

Another kid (who can see spirits) that went to TCG school to become the new king of games only to uncover various dark plots and secrets including a scheme to take over the world using the power of gods among spirits, that said kid also turns out to be the reincarnation of an ancient and almighty king that ruled both men and monsters while having a "complicated" relationship with an immensely powerful dark spirit which would lead to a conflict that threaten to destroy all of reality which runs on String Theory, so yeah...

Seriously WTF!?!

So the rematch survey should start this week, maybe today. Someone who backed will prolly leak what the options will be

Out of curiosity whats everyone here opinion on characters getting ratings out of UES (universal energy system) for physicals?

Like magic to move a moon, ki to power a weapons for nuking a country or spritual energy that moves at ftl speeds?

You believe in these or you get skeptical like with characters that use lore for stats

Out of curiosity whats everyone here opinion on characters getting ratings out of UES (universal energy system) for physicals?

Like magic to move a moon, ki to power a weapons for nuking a country or spritual energy that moves at ftl speeds?

You believe in these or you get skeptical like with characters that use lore for stats
Case by case basis. For example, Ki in Dragon Ball and Demonic Energy in DMC are directly cited to be utilized for all their tasks, and are directly proportional/interchangeable in their interactions. So not really debatable. If they have enough to tank a moon blast, they can dish it out.

Conversely, Magic based on spells, specifically in the way of say—Harry Potter—Would be no. You can’t use magic to make your Wingardium Leviosas as strong as your Avada Kedarva. Your higher order AP is just stuck to specific spells and you’d need those, explicitly, to perform at your strongest.

Back