• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

So after rewatching the episode and taking in what they've said, by there own logic Bardock should have won even with the sun disk feat and it's really due to there oversight of not scaling SSJ Bardock to first form Frieza. I actually agree with the upscaling from saiyan saga vegeta and goku which makes sense but they undersold too hard.

Multiplying Bardock's base form power level which is 10,000 with the SSJ multiplier would yield a power level of 500,000, a slight under than 1st form frieza's 530,000..but that's just only with pre-Supernova Bardock, all saiyans gain a significant zenkai boost after surviving something fatal which is what happened to Bardock he survived the supernova and got so pissed to turn super saiyan. The exact boost he'd gain is unknown but compared to characters like Namel Vegeta in his first fight with Dodoria where he got absolutely wrecked and after surviving and bouncing back he completely eclipsed Dodoria like he was a joke, with this in mind and the small power level gap it'd definitely be fair to scale SSJ Bardock higher than 1st form frieza, especially since even in the story Vegeta who was far weaker was able to tussle with him.

Back to death battle numbers, so in frieza vs megatron one of there black box texts said this when 1st form frieza blew up planet vegeta (me guessing they went with the lowball estimate to show how grossly outclassed Megatron was Ig lul)
image.png

2 nonillion tnt in prefix would be 2 quettatons if I'm understanding this correctly, multiplying this with Bardocks multipliers would give him 1000 quettatons. which while granted Omni-Man is still leading with an 8.6 AP advantage the speed gap is WAY and FAR larger to the point that Nolen will be a statue to him an we know that Saiyans/Dragon Ball characters are capable to dishing out greater output than there limit through ki attack potency..

Saiyans are naturally adept at using ki and are able to increase their energy in battle without much effort - Dragon Ball wiki

in this we have what's more likely to happen. Victory from one blow vs Victory from a thousand cuts scenario an with this mind even with there logic I think the later is more likely.

remember even Namek Goku was able to maintain an fight at full power against Frieza for 5 minutes and that's when they were comparable in everything, with Bardock leading with such a grossly enormous speed, range, protective aura and ki manipulation advantages should edge him out.

So after rewatching the episode and taking in what they've said, by there own logic Bardock should have won even with the sun disk feat and it's really due to there oversight of not scaling SSJ Bardock to first form Frieza. I actually agree with the upscaling from saiyan saga vegeta and goku which makes sense but they undersold too hard.

Multiplying Bardock's base form power level which is 10,000 with the SSJ multiplier would yield a power level of 500,000, a slight under than 1st form frieza's 530,000..but that's just only with pre-Supernova Bardock, all saiyans gain a significant zenkai boost after surviving something fatal which is what happened to Bardock he survived the supernova and got so pissed to turn super saiyan. The exact boost he'd gain is unknown but compared to characters like Namel Vegeta in his first fight with Dodoria where he got absolutely wrecked and after surviving and bouncing back he completely eclipsed Dodoria like he was a joke, with this in mind and the small power level gap it'd definitely be fair to scale SSJ Bardock higher than 1st form frieza, especially since even in the story Vegeta who was far weaker was able to tussle with him.

Back to death battle numbers, so in frieza vs megatron one of there black box texts said this when 1st form frieza blew up planet vegeta (me guessing they went with the lowball estimate to show how grossly outclassed Megatron was Ig lul)
image.png

2 nonillion tnt in prefix would be 2 quettatons if I'm understanding this correctly, multiplying this with Bardocks multipliers would give him 1000 quettatons. which while granted Omni-Man is still leading with an 8.6 AP advantage the speed gap is WAY and FAR larger to the point that Nolen will be a statue to him an we know that Saiyans/Dragon Ball characters are capable to dishing out greater output than there limit through ki attack potency..

in this we have what's more likely to happen. Victory from one blow vs Victory from a thousand cuts scenario an with this mind even with there logic I think the later is more likely.

remember even Namek Goku was able to maintain an fight at full power against Frieza for 5 minutes and that's when they were comparable in everything, with Bardock leading with such a grossly enormous speed, range, protective aura and ki manipulation advantages should edge him out.
Someone literally pointed this out on the Discord server

Back