• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not rn tho lol imma take a break since I just did like 3 or 4 calcs

I gotta do a LS calc too though it should end up at class M for lifting a korean submarine, and I may have to do some general AP calcs too or I could be lazy and go with megaton nuke comparisons that are made to superman that could at least keep him baseline small city level for now
Technically his baseline should be insanely high since the leech chick used his power to merge and pulled two earths and two sun

Technically his baseline should be insanely high since the leech chick used his power to merge and pulled two earths and two sun
True though she drained him 3 times once fully and she also drained Clark's brother before then as well so she's already stacked up on Kryptonian power a lot

That'd still only scale to his solar reserves anyways which are used for solar flares when he releases them all at once

True though she drained him 3 times once fully and she also drained Clark's brother before then as well so she's already stacked up on Kryptonian power a lot

That'd still only scale to his solar reserves anyways which are used for solar flares when he releases them all at once
True but she also thought his power would be enough to merge the two earths. Plus he clapped her after getting his powers back

True but she also thought his power would be enough to merge the two earths. Plus he clapped her after getting his powers back
Yeah fair enough but all that means is that some many unspecified amounts of energy over supermans high 6-A is required to do what she did and even then it's a feat that required at least a day to perform fully

Supes did also come back not just with his prior power but was also amped and shit with a literal solar aura and new abilities so he got an unspecified amount stronger as well enough so to 1 shot her

Yeah fair enough but all that means is that some many unspecified amounts of energy over supermans high 6-A is required to do what she did and even then it's a feat that required at least a day to perform fully

Supes did also come back not just with his prior power but was also amped and shit with a literal solar aura and new abilities so he got an unspecified amount stronger as well enough so to 1 shot her
Not really, moving planets and stars would still be far above 6-a even if it was day

True(I’m wondering if that’s a perma amp)

Not really, moving planets and stars would still be far above 6-a even if it was day

True(I’m wondering if that’s a perma amp)
Oh yeah entirely she's merging 2 universes afterall but there's nothing saying that scales to her physicals or that she can attack with that much energy she'd habe either 3-A or low 2-C ED overtime for being able merge the 2 universes in a day

But again as far as we know she's not releasing that same amount of energy in her attacks so she'd scale above superman's base solar flares by a decent margin for being above anything he could possibly do normally however she'd still be far below a solar charged superman since he 1 shot her

Oh yeah entirely she's merging 2 universes afterall but there's nothing saying that scales to her physicals or that she can attack with that much energy she'd habe either 3-A or low 2-C ED overtime for being able merge the 2 universes in a day

But again as far as we know she's not releasing that same amount of energy in her attacks so she'd scale above superman's base solar flares by a decent margin for being above anything he could possibly do normally however she'd still be far below a solar charged superman since he 1 shot her
Considering that’s her TK I would think she could use it offensively

Ya but that fact that Clark’s power was the main thing that allowed her to do this should mean something

I doubt it considering he released all that energy to undo the merge although he'd likely resort to using that in later seasons
Probably

Nutty S&L episode today. Great finale. With the Official Confirmation that the show us entirely disconnected from Arrowverse, this means it can finally depend exclusively on its own feat rather than scaling to Supergirl, which has the standard inconsistency of CW writing.

About Tier 3/2 Ally. **** no.

"She is merging two universes"
She is merging the worlds, as in, the planets. The universe itself is not moving a single inch, she made a connection between the two universes through a wormhole.
This is Low Multiversal range Limited Dimensional Travel, at best.

She is shown pulling in the planets, but it's very blatant the planets were not being physically moved, as in, their actual mass. When they "collided", they just meshed into each other, meaning Ally was likely pulling the dimensional walls together, again through the wormholes.

There is a feat there, it's just 100% not Tier 3 stuff. (Also the very obvious anti-feat of her being overwhelmed by a insignificantly small portion of the sun, it debunks this notion. She couldn't exert Tier 3 levels of energy if "less than Tier 4" shit is too overwhelming to her).

Nutty S&L episode today. Great finale. With the Official Confirmation that the show us entirely disconnected from Arrowverse, this means it can finally depend exclusively on its own feat rather than scaling to Supergirl, which has the standard inconsistency of CW writing.

About Tier 3/2 Ally. **** no.

She is merging the worlds, as in, the planets. The universe itself is not moving a single inch, she made a connection between the two universes through a wormhole.
This is Low Multiversal range Limited Dimensional Travel, at best.

She is shown pulling in the planets, but it's very blatant the planets were not being physically moved, as in, their actual mass. When they "collided", they just meshed into each other, meaning Ally was likely pulling the dimensional walls together, again through the wormholes.

There is a feat there, it's just 100% not Tier 3 stuff. (Also the very obvious anti-feat of her being overwhelmed by a insignificantly small portion of the sun, it debunks this notion. She couldn't exert Tier 3 levels of energy if "less than Tier 4" shit is too overwhelming to her).
Did you see my new profile blog btw since we have to make a seperate for Superman now that we have confirmation that he's not the same

If not here ya go

That said since the scaling no longer relies on the arrowverse and I can't find any nuke statements we'll need to calc a bunch of new feats for his AP

I only watched the first episode but didn't Superman freeze a crapton of water and lift the resulting ice? That could be good for both his AP and LS
Yeah he'll need actual LS calcs to stand on and that's a good starting one but he lifts plenty of really large ships and a pretty big bridge as well and those are all good

FWmCR2GXkAINXwq

FWmCSqkXkAECYG9

FWmCTb4WYAAZGAp
z
FWmCUTIWQAQ0Dm2

Star Girl and Superman & Lois are running like all hell to get away from the sinking ship that is known as the Arrowverse

Current Active Liveaction DC Universes:

DCEU
Arrowverse (The Flash is all that remains)
Superman & Lois
Star Girl
Titans
Doom Patrol
Reeves' Batman Series
Whatever the **** Gotham Knights is

Star Girl has been some pretty good shit, I wouldn't mind if that were actually connected to SM&L but yeah those are definitely carrying DC Live action TV outside of Peacemaker currently

Back