• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soooo while not exactly DCEU related there a lot going on with the TV superman on the wiki namely the fact that the dude literally jumped up to being one of the strongest incarnations of himself to touch live action scene on both movies and TV

Also learned Superman and Lois is actually seperated from the other arrowverse properties and takes place on some undesignated Earth that's not Earth Prime so it distanced itself somewhat from regular CW shit which means big downgrades for the CW superman profile and a new one for this Superman from the show

Dude may have a MFTL feat as well I've gotta calc it first

A calc for this these feats is gonna be insane

Soooo while not exactly DCEU related there a lot going on with the TV superman on the wiki namely the fact that the dude literally jumped up to being one of the strongest incarnations of himself to touch live action scene on both movies and TV

Also learned Superman and Lois is actually seperated from the other arrowverse properties and takes place on some undesignated Earth that's not Earth Prime so it distanced itself somewhat from regular CW shit which means big downgrades for the CW superman profile and a new one for this Superman from the show

… wtf even happened in that video? Why was earth a cube? Why did him punching it fix anything? I’m so ******* lost 😭 😭

… wtf even happened in that video? Why was earth a cube? Why did him punching it fix anything? I’m so ******* lost 😭 😭
Bizzaro world was being merged with our world with the merging almost being complete this ofc was being done by the villain of this season and a sun dipped superman was able to one shot her and undo the merging with his new power

Damm I gotta catch up to the latest ep

Damm I gotta catch up to the latest ep
Yeah it gets crazy and I also I got the feat calced that I mentioned here
it came out to FTL+

so considering he actively reacted to and grabbed two people in the process while flying at these speeds it's safe to say it scales to his combat speed and reactions

Yeah it gets crazy and I also I got the feat calced that I mentioned here
it came out to FTL+

so considering he actively reacted to and grabbed two people in the process while flying at these speeds it's safe to say it scales to his combat speed and reactions
did another calc for the hell of it
both have been evaluated and accepted

You'd calculate the surface area of the explosion and multiply it by the luminosity, something like this calc
I'm not sure if the regular explosion formula would work in this situation (which is why i'm proposing luminosity) since the explosion expanded outside of Earth n stuffs
hmm alrighty so then I'll give it a try but like since the light engulfs the entire earth would I like use the diameter of the planet and pixel scale that vs the length of the screen? or would I try and get it from another shot

Yeah it does seem difficult to calc because of square earth
Perhaps there is a shot where the Spherical Earth's diameter can be compared to the length of the Cube Earth

Yeah it does seem difficult to calc because of square earth
Perhaps there is a shot where the Spherical Earth's diameter can be compared to the length of the Cube Earth

the exact frame before the light first starts reaching out has a clear shot of them but other than that nah there aren't any real clear shots just stuff like this

What, is superman and Lois not in the arrowverse anymore?
Nope he's apparently a different superman than the regular arrowverse one from a unregistered earth and doesn't have other heroes on his world so they are sorta cleaning slate that's why he'll have his own profile and stuff

ACCIDENTALLY EXITED OUT OF THE ******* WINDOW BEFORE I SAVED THE BLOG|

I was just trying to open another tab

Just finshed watching the ep, shit was nutty as hell, also are we gonna talk about clark bursting out of the sun? Cuz the size could yield some interesting results
I have that mentioned in his durability since that's an actual dura feat with him actively enduring the heat of the sun like actually inside it

Just gonna point out that the line for Earth’s diameter is off. I’d suggest drawing a circle to overlap with what we can see of the planet’s circumference and use the diameter from that rather than simply dragging a line across what is visible.
Yeah that's likely for the best but I believe I noted on the calc that because of the way I did it it could be highballing however since we also don't get to see the full blast there's plenty unaccounted for so it should balance it out

But yeah I'll try the circle thing

Not rn tho lol imma take a break since I just did like 3 or 4 calcs

I gotta do a LS calc too though it should end up at class M for lifting a korean submarine, and I may have to do some general AP calcs too or I could be lazy and go with megaton nuke comparisons that are made to superman that could at least keep him baseline small city level for now

Back