• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So to begin with why do you want to do a dark impulse CRT for Mikey this badly even though it's not even explained yet? Just wait until it's finally explained and then we can create a CRT without having to argue. This is one of the reasons that I have been waiting for months to do my big Tokyo Revengers CRT that I already told you about in like August. (Just thought I would say this first so maybe I don't have to write an entire essay)

So to begin with why do you want to do a dark impulse CRT for Mikey this badly even though it's not even explained yet? Just wait until it's finally explained and then we can create a CRT without having to argue. This is one of the reasons that I have been waiting for months to do my big Tokyo Revengers CRT that I already told you about in like August. (Just thought I would say this first so maybe I don't have to write an entire essay)
I want to do it "badly" because the profile has been outdated for almost a year. Doesnt matter if i want it done badly or not at all the fact is if he has abilities he deserves then the profile should be updated accordingly. I am only person who is willing to make a detailed CRT obviously. You keep saying wait when all of these abilities are clear as day , it doesn't take weeks or months to identify an ability that were shown months ago which is why they got accepted when reviewed, and you have been here since last year when you still disagreed then. As the other guy said man make your point because it already got reviewed and accepted. You always seem to disagree with something somehow when most of the stuff doesnt even need to be argued.

Last edited:
I want to do it "badly" because the profile has been outdated for almost a year. Doesnt matter if i want it done badly or not at all the fact is if he has abilities he deserves then the profile should be updated accordingly. I am only person who is willing to make a detailed CRT obviously. You keep saying wait when all of these abilities are clear as day and were shown months ago which is why they got accepted, and you have been here since last year when you still disagreed then . As the other guy said man make your point because it already got reviewed and accepted. You always seem to disagree with something somehow when most of the stuff doesnt even need to be argued.
We don't have enough information on dark impulses and we don't exactly know how it works, that's why there are many people like you and me who have different interpretations on how it works. Literally just wait until it gets explained and don't be impatient. I'm fine discussing abilities for base Mikey, just don't add anything dark impulse related yet.

We don't have enough information on dark impulses and we don't exactly know how it works, that's why there are many people like you and me who have different interpretations on how it works. Literally just wait until it gets explained and don't be impatient. I'm fine discussing abilities for base Mikey, just don't add anything dark impulse related yet.
Its nothing else to be seen that would further prove more than what we already know about it. This is literally the final fight man there is no more arcs, It activates with rage, causes him to go berserk, and boosts his stats and we've seen examples of this for 2 different characters that have the same amp name. Nothing else needs to be seen it was explained numerous times that was the entire point of Mikey's video in chapter 200 and the Shinichiro backstory. This is the finals parts of the fight coming up, there is no more explanations for it

Btw i just want a clarify on Mikey 3rd key, he's listed as Wall+ level which put him at 10 megajoules
Why i asking this? Because it's kinda odd that in 2nd key he just sit in 268 kilojoules and then all of the sudden he was in 10 megajoules
I need a clear reasoning of this and how the scaling chain work for resulting 10 megajoules

Its nothing else to be seen that would further prove more than what we already know about it. This is literally the final fight man there is no more arcs, It activates with rage, causes him to go berserk, and boosts his stats and we've seen examples of this for 2 different characters that have the same amp name. Nothing else needs to be seen it was explained numerous times that was the entire point of Mikey's video in chapter 200 and the Shinichiro backstory. This is the finals parts of the fight coming up, there is no more explanations for it
I guess I do have to write an essay then. I already said that I agree with Pain Tolerance and Berserk Mode, and I also agree with Aura, but it should be Fear-inducing, replacing his current Fear Inducement. Statistics Amplification and Rage Power are a big no-no though. It's not Statistics Amplification, because then Mikey could activate his dark impulses whenever he wants them to, but he obviously can't. When his dark impulses take him over, it's either because he can't control them and they simpy take him over, or he lets them take him over. Mikey always suppresses his dark impulses, so obviously if he decides to stop suppressing them, they will take him over. Since you used Hulk as an example, I will also use him: Bruce Banner doesn't have Statistics Amplification for being able to turn into the Hulk on his own, because he can't control when he can turn into the Hulk, and can only let him take him over, like Mikey. South also has Empowerment and not Statistics Amplification, just when I created his page I didn't know about Empowerment yet so I just gave him Statistics Amplification. And for like the 5th time now, Mikey's and South's dark impulses are different. There are only 3 reasons why you could say they are similar: Both are refered to as dark urges, they both have Berserk Mode, and South once said that because of his urges he has come to love violence, and then asked Mikey if he gets him. The first two are obviously correct, but the latter doesn't actually prove anything because we know that Mikey doesn't actually love violence the way South does, and unlike South he doesn't give in for his urges. There are many things that go against Mikey's and South's dark impulses being the same as well: The reason why they appear and the way to trigger them are different, Mikey has Fear Inducement (or Fear-inducing Aura) and will have Accelerated Development while South doesn't, and South has Empowerment (or going by the current profile Statistics Amplification) which Mikey doesn't. Their auras are also different (Also going back, I used Super Saiyan 1 as an example because you also used them previously and you said that Broly's Super Saiyan 1 is green, but that's actually not true because his Super Saiyan 1 is yellow as well, just like everyone's. This doesn't matter too much here, just wanted to correct you), and the emotions behind them are also different. South's dark impulses are from his desire and excitement for violence and to fight and beat strong people, while Mikey's can be any sort of negative emotion like anger and sadness, which is also why Rage Power doesn't work, because his dark impulses don't just come from anger, and also once he is taken over he doesn't show any emotion and becomes completely empty, so these emotions simply act as the trigger. So overall there are a lot more points against their dark impulses being the same than there are for them to be the same. I know that these will most likely not change your way of thinking because you are going to stick to your opinion, but I hope at least I changed the opinion of some other people. These are also only for dark impulses because I thought we should get over with these first and then continue with his base form.

I guess I do have to write an essay then. I already said that I agree with Pain Tolerance and Berserk Mode, and I also agree with Aura, but it should be Fear-inducing, replacing his current Fear Inducement. Statistics Amplification and Rage Power are a big no-no though. It's not Statistics Amplification, because then Mikey could activate his dark impulses whenever he wants them to, but he obviously can't. When his dark impulses take him over, it's either because he can't control them and they simpy take him over, or he lets them take him over. Mikey always suppresses his dark impulses, so obviously if he decides to stop suppressing them, they will take him over. Since you used Hulk as an example, I will also use him: Bruce Banner doesn't have Statistics Amplification for being able to turn into the Hulk on his own, because he can't control when he can turn into the Hulk, and can only let him take him over, like Mikey. South also has Empowerment and not Statistics Amplification, just when I created his page I didn't know about Empowerment yet so I just gave him Statistics Amplification. And for like the 5th time now, Mikey's and South's dark impulses are different. There are only 3 reasons why you could say they are similar: Both are refered to as dark urges, they both have Berserk Mode, and South once said that because of his urges he has come to love violence, and then asked Mikey if he gets him. The first two are obviously correct, but the latter doesn't actually prove anything because we know that Mikey doesn't actually love violence the way South does, and unlike South he doesn't give in for his urges. There are many things that go against Mikey's and South's dark impulses being the same as well: The reason why they appear and the way to trigger them are different, Mikey has Fear Inducement (or Fear-inducing Aura) and will have Accelerated Development while South doesn't, and South has Empowerment (or going by the current profile Statistics Amplification) which Mikey doesn't. Their auras are also different (Also going back, I used Super Saiyan 1 as an example because you also used them previously and you said that Broly's Super Saiyan 1 is green, but that's actually not true because his Super Saiyan 1 is yellow as well, just like everyone's. This doesn't matter too much here, just wanted to correct you), and the emotions behind them are also different. South's dark impulses are from his desire and excitement for violence and to fight and beat strong people, while Mikey's can be any sort of negative emotion like anger and sadness, which is also why Rage Power doesn't work, because his dark impulses don't just come from anger, and also once he is taken over he doesn't show any emotion and becomes completely empty, so these emotions simply act as the trigger. So overall there are a lot more points against their dark impulses being the same than there are for them to be the same. I know that these will most likely not change your way of thinking because you are going to stick to your opinion, but I hope at least I changed the opinion of some other people. These are also only for dark impulses because I thought we should get over with these first and then continue with his base form.
I forgot to say that I agree with Accelerated Development (Battle; Physical Statistics) but you probably already know.

Btw i just want a clarify on Mikey 3rd key, he's listed as Wall+ level which put him at 10 megajoules
Why i asking this? Because it's kinda odd that in 2nd key he just sit in 268 kilojoules and then all of the sudden he was in 10 megajoules
I need a clear reasoning of this and how the scaling chain work for resulting 10 megajoules
Anyone?

Im not arguing it anymore. A mod already agreed with it you just repeating the same points thst nobody agrees with but you. You're being selfish holding back a verse because you want to be right so bad.

Im not arguing it anymore. A mod already agreed with it you just repeating the same points thst nobody agrees with but you. You're being selfish holding back a verse because you want to be right so bad.
Has the moderator even read Tokyo Revengers? He could have just agreed to it because he hasn't and he doesn't know what dark impulses are.

And how do you know that no one agrees with me? No one said anything about what I said yet.

There isn't many TR AP scales because only a handful of scalers on here does them. The 268J is from supressed Mikey early in the series and it wasn't even done with half his kick power, its not his full AP. Taiju's 50% punch is higher than that and Mikey is strong enough to one shot him. Meaning he is far higher than that, which is why "possibly" is given and not "likely"

Has the moderator even read Tokyo Revengers? He could have just agreed to it because he hasn't and he doesn't know what dark impulses are.
Reading Tokyo Revengers obviously wouldnt change your mind if i read it 3 times in full and you havent. It isn't rocket science to identify what an ability is if it shares qualities other characters have. Just admit you hate being wrong.

And how do you know that no one agrees with me? No one said anything about what I said yet.
I've shown this CRT to MANY people before tagging a mod check the day it was created. Nobody has yet to mention the impulse anything like how you describe it or i would have made changes accordingly. You're literally implying a MOD doesn't know how to identify abilities when it's basically his job to, just so you can be right. Thats very childish .

And I talked about how this isn't the case previously.
Talking about ≠ being correct. I'm done debating something that has already been reviewed multiple times and accepted. Make your own CRT to change it again, but the profile is getting updated regardless.

@Fikriskps @Veloxt1r0kore Opinions?

There isn't many TR AP scales because only a handful of scalers on here does them. The 268J is from supressed Mikey early in the series and it wasn't even done with half his kick power, its not his full AP. Taiju's 50% punch is higher than that and Mikey is strong enough to one shot him. Meaning he is far higher than that, which is why "possibly" is given and not "likely"
Oh okay, then possibly wall+ should be fine

Tag me in the match whenever it opens

this match will be epic, keep in mind the CRT is still looming with a boatload of abilities i crossed out everything that wss denied
Well i don't think there's much of going on to debate beside Corbin arguments, so i guess you can apply this alongside the AP change
But of course i'm welcoming an wait first

Well i don't think there's much of going on to debate beside Corbin arguments, so i guess you can apply this alongside the AP change
But of course i'm welcoming an wait first
I honestly just want the abilities added thats my main priority it would give him an advantage that he currently doesnt have and i think past matchup results will change significantly with them added. I have a seperate CRT for Taiju's Wall+ Statement feat and Corbin said if TR gets a higher AP feat he would no longer have a problem with the Wall+ CRT

Well, sorry to break it down, but the Wall+ level upgrade doesn't work. Takemichi stated that, but he wasn't in Resolution mode. Normally Takemichi already has Wall level durability but it's not even close to his durability with Resolution, and otherwise he is completely average. Takemichi with Resolution can't even feel pain to begin with, and he hasn't been hit by Mikey without Resolution. Despite this, because of the Baji feat which low tiers can already scale to, high tiers could get a "likely higher" and the top tiers could get "likely far higher", we would have to decide which characters count as top tiers though.

Well, sorry to break it down, but the Wall+ level upgrade doesn't work. Takemichi stated that, but he wasn't in Resolution mode. Normally Takemichi already has Wall level durability but it's not even close to his durability with Resolution,
And what proves his durability is significantly higher? He was hit by Baji multiple times without resolution before Taiju hit him and he said he's on another level from 2.3 Megajoules and dark impulse mikey . Takemichi knows his own body man
and otherwise he is completely average. Takemichi with Resolution can't even feel pain to begin with, and he hasn't been hit by Mikey without Resolution.
He literally was punched and kicked in the anime when Di Mikey was trying to kill Kazutora and was in dark impulse mode when they showed the flashbacks the aura appears and everything.
Despite this, because of the Baji feat which low tiers can already scale to, high tiers could get a "likely higher" and the top tiers could get "likely far higher", we would have to decide which characters count as top tiers though.
Everybody gets a likely higher besides high tiers who get likely wall+ or possibly wall+

And what proves his durability is significantly higher?
He is able to take punches from 70%/100% Taiju while we know what happened when Taiju punched normal Takemichi with just 50% of his power. Normal Takemichi also got knocked out by Kisaki with a single punch, but with Resolution he was able to tank them.

He literally was punched and kicked in the anime when Di Mikey was trying to kill Kazutora and was in dark impulse mode when they showed the flashbacks the aura appears and everything.
And that was with Resolution.

He is able to take punches from 70%/100% Taiju while we know what happened when Taiju punched normal Takemichi with just 50% of his power. Normal Takemichi also got knocked out by Kisaki with a single punch, but with Resolution he was able to tank them.
You're so inconsistent man you literally argued that Takemichi wasnt in resolution the last time to keep Kisaki from being 9-B tier. Its like you try to lowball the verse on purpose you might be the reason the pages never get upgrades. You always deny everything that's obviously there. Even tried to discredit with a mod's knowledge lol

And that was with Resolution.
So was his fight with Kisaki who damaged him but you somehow said it wasnt to try to prove your point. You're too inconsistent. None of this is proving a significant change in durability. You're arguing somehow their on another level but not wall+. There is no level in between that dude. If a low tier scales to high wall level and the high tiers are said to be on on another level by multiple people with only 50% power thats wall+. Period.

Back