• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're so inconsistent man you literally argued that Takemichi wasnt in resolution the last time to keep Kisaki from being 9-B tier. Its like you try to lowball the verse on purpose you might be the reason the pages never get upgrades. You always deny everything that's obviously there. Even tried to discredit with a mod's knowledge lol

So was his fight with Kisaki but you somehow said it wasnt to try to prove your point. You're too inconsistent. None of this is proving a significant change in durability. You're arguing somehow their on another level but not wall plus. There is no level in between that dude.
What are you talking about? When Takemichi got knocked out by Kisaki that wasn't in their final fight when Takemichi had Resolution, but way before in the beginning of the Valhalla Arc.

If a low tier scales to high wall level and the high tiers are said to be on on another level with only 50% power thats wall+. Period.
No one scales to high Wall level, only maybe the top tiers with scaling, so doesn't matter.

What are you talking about? When Takemichi got knocked out by Kisaki that wasn't in their final fight when Takemichi had Resolution, but way before in the beginning of the Valhalla Arc.
Kisaki damaged him in the final fight while he was in resolution and Kisaki wouldnt even be considered a low tier. Thats not arguable. Thats not a significant change in nothing, he should have been able to easily knock kisaki out
No one scales to high Wall level, only maybe the top tiers with scaling, so doesn't matter.
again. If a low tier scales to 2.3 Megajoules and says guy only needed 50% of his power in his punches snd hits harder thsn the strongest character while his hax active to be considered on "another level" that's literally what it means to be wall+ Via statements. And was accepted before the Baji calc. This not debatable anymore.

Kisaki damaged him in the final fight while he was in resolution and Kisaki wouldnt even be considered a low tier. Thats not arguable. Thats not a significant change in nothing, he should have been able to easily knock kisaki out
Kisaki damaged Takemichi while he was in Resolution yes, but it doesn't change the fact that previously he got knocked out by a single punch. There is also the point I made with Taiju but you just ignored that I guess. If Kisaki isn't a low tier, who is then?:/ Kisaki barely scales to 2.3 megajoules, and he can also only be scaled to baseline Supersonic which is lower than any mid tier.

again. If a low tier scales to 2.3 Megajoules and says guy only needed 50% of his power in his punches snd hits harder thsn the strongest character while his hax active to be considered on "another level" that's literally what it means to be wall+ Via statements. And was accepted before the Baji calc. This not debatable anymore.
And as I said before, Takemichi has never been hit by Mikey without Resolution, and without Resolution he scales below 2.3 megajoules.

Can we just go with a conclusion/applying already instead go banter each others?
But just in case so i'm not mistook it, Supressed Mikey would be scaled to Baji feat while Dark Impulse key Mikey would upscale way above that?

This statement.
We left the Shonichiro feat right now since we're deciding which characters that scaled to Keisuke Baji feat (2,3 megajoules), Supressed/Base Mikey is scaled and Full Dark Impulse Mode Mikey upscaled way above that i think
He's listed as high/top tiers so he's not debatable, the characters below him (like Takemichi) however are need more debate (hence the banters lel)

We left the Shonichiro feat right now since we're deciding which characters that scaled to Keisuke Baji feat (2,3 megajoules), Supressed/Base Mikey is scaled and Full Dark Impulse Mode Mikey upscaled way above that i think
He's listed as high/top tiers so he's not debatable, the characters below him (like Takemichi) however are need more debate (hence the banters lel)
Wait...

Supressed/Base Mikey is 2.3 Megajoules?

And Dark Impulse Mikey is Wall+?

Me and Pika are eating goooooood.

To be honest I think that there is no reason for Mikey to have this many keys. As a kid he is just supposed to be weaker and as an adult he is just supposed to be stronger, but we don't know by how much, and they don't really have any feats either, other than kid Mikey being able to easily beat average delinquents. Kid Mikey is supposed to have every ability that 15/18 year old Mikey has, and adult Mikey shouldn't have any abilities that 15/18 year old Mikey doesn't have.

To be honest I think that there is no reason for Mikey to have this many keys. As a kid he is just supposed to be weaker and as an adult he is just supposed to be stronger, but we don't know by how much, and they don't really have any feats either, other than kid Mikey being able to easily beat average delinquents. Kid Mikey is supposed to have every ability that 15/18 year old Mikey has, and adult Mikey shouldn't have any abilities that 15/18 year old Mikey doesn't have.
There is plenty reason you yourself just dont want him to have it but its not up for debate anymore. The abilities were accepted, i keep repeating this to you. You do not run the verse or make the final decisions. I went above you and got my CRT validated like the rules say. If you disagree make a CRT to get them removed. Im not debating an already accepted CRT that has been reviewed MULTIPLE TIMES. You being irrational and need to back down from this point or just stand back and let other people handle it if you can't respect the rules

No. Likely or possibly has to he added based on the statements and the fact it was already accepted. Im not changing my mind about that no matter what. Its already validated
Show me when was Takemichi ever hit by Mikey without Resolution then, because he has never been, so you can't say that 50% Taiju was on another level compared to Mikey who is already greatly above 2.3 megajoules.

Show me when was Takemichi ever hit by Mikey without Resolution then, because he has never been, so you can't say that 50% Taiju was on another level compared to Mikey who is already greatly above 2.3 megajoules.
There is no significant difference in durability. Make the CRT to change it back if you disagree so you will see how many people disagree with you, im not showing anything this CRT is over.

There is plenty reason you yourself just dont want him to have it but its not up for debate anymore. The abilities were accepted, i keep repeating this to you. You do not run the verse or make the final decisions. I went above you and got my CRT validated like the rules say. If you disagree make a CRT to get them removed. Im not debating an already accepted CRT that has been reviewed MULTIPLE TIMES. You being irrational and need to back down from this point or just stand back and let other people handle it if you can't respect the rules
Tell me how is it useful to have a kid and adult key for Mikey then, because there is no big and exact difference between them and it's completely useless.

He is literally the reason the verse never gets any bumps or changes its annoying
I upgraded the entire verse to Supersonic/Supersonic+ though, so I wouldn't say I'm the reason that the verse doesn't get any upgrades if I have done one of the biggest ones.

Don't want to be that guy but it's useless, beside Griffin who wholeheartly evaluating this, the mods that we call aren't come due of their reason: 0 knowledge on Tokyo Revengers
THANK YOU! He does not understand this. Yet asks why i pay so much attention to the verse. Its only a limited amount of people who scale TR

I upgraded the entire verse to Supersonic/Supersonic+ though, so I wouldn't say I'm the reason that the verse doesn't get any upgrades if I have done one of the biggest ones.
Even if that true these profiles have been outdated for months and speed scales have 0 to do with abilities. Most fight matchups have speed equalized. Manga literally ends in 5 chapters and you saying wait like a gem will be dropped

Even if that true these profiles have been outdated for months and speed scales have 0 to do with abilities. Most fight matchups have speed equalized. Manga literally ends in 5 chapters and you saying wait like a gem will be dropped
The profiles are outdated because I have been waiting for months now for my big CRT which I already talked about before.

Back