• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Mikey thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-12 Years old hax:
Social influencing: scared a bunch of guys making them hesitate to attack him
Aura:
Pressure points: maybe this ? He is a master of disarticulation which I think falls under this ? Mikey also aims for places like the temple and many more things and is really precise with it
Base Mikey
Statistics amplification: he went from having his kick blocked by hanma, who has abnormal kinetic vision to getting completely blitzed and one shotted by Mikey, he also went from struggling with chrome, chonbo and kazutora to beating them up without difficulty
Rage power: was being held down by chrome and chonbo but used rage to set himself free from them (here and here)
Supernatural willpower: Overpowered Kazutora Chrome, and Chonbo after Draken, Takemichi and Rindou thought the fight was over and he lost when he was being beaten by the pipe, until Mikey is reminded of his brothers death, shocked Izana who wondered how he was "still standing" after it happened (the death of his sister and the beatings he took from Draken)
Enhanced senses: he blocked a sneak attack from chonbo, Could hear Mitsuya's motorcycle unlike Draken while miles away in the windy snow while riding his own loud motorcycle)
berserk mode: lost control of everything and killed kazutora with his bare hands
information analysis: Mikey has a supernatural intuition that manifests throughout the series. Mikey used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue. He also, when first meeting Takemichi, he was somehow able to tell that he was not a normal middle schooler, although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events. When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.
Extrasensory Perception: (Could feel when Takemichi when he returned from the future in the palm of his hand)
preperation: (According to Draken, Mikey has been "looking ahead 12 years for the past 2 years" in preperation for his destined fate due to a curse of Destroying everything. He listened to Takemichi talk about his time travel without saying a word in reply while he devised a 2 year plan simultaneously to save all of his friends by using physical force to make "hate" him by brutally beating all of them to push them away to save their lives, making them "better people" which was Mikey's plan. Mikey says Takemichi coming back makes "everything he did all for nothing", confirming he prepared all events leading up to what becomes Bonten 12 years in the future)
After Image creation:
Dark impulse mikey
information analysis: (Figured out Takemichi was using foresight to dodge his kicks, making Takemichi think to himself how amazing Mikey is)
Perception Manipulation, Aura, Fear Inducement and Illusion Creation: (Similar to Straf from Sekisei Inko, Mikey can project a dark black aura with his Dark Impulse, and even create illusions, shown when, Mikey dark impulse visibly scared Kakucho after visualizing a monster. Kid Mikey also projected aura which was seen from Shinichiro's POV when he tore Sanzu's mouth apart.
Resistance to Analytical Prediction: (Boosted his speed to the point Takemichi's visions no longer worked in their first fight, then did it again while wielding a Katana, killing Takemichi, after he again provoked a second fight with Mikey stating again that he can see the future and wanted Mikey to release his full Dark Impulse), extra
Potentially dura neg via pressure points

Last edited:
10-12 Years old hax:
Pressure points: maybe this ? He is a master of disarticulation which I think falls under this ? Mikey also aims for places like the temple and many more things and is really precise with it
He never actually demonstrated the ability to hit vital points or something similar, yes he usually attacks the temple but is something anyone can do it, it does not really derived from a specific martial art he uses, a better justification would be when he fought South that he aimed for his joints , since he only trained when he was a kid I assume he learnt it from his dojo and therefore he should have it even in his kid key.
That's due to his DI which are already a stats amp on his profile, Hanma can block base Mikey kick but can't block DI Mikey kick.
he also went from struggling with chrome, chonbo and kazutora to beating them up without difficulty
That's rage power, Kazutora was saying about Mikey's brother and the fact he killed him because if you kill your enemy you are an hero and ***** like that, Mikey got angry and unleashed more power.
Supernatural willpower: Overpowered Kazutora Chrome, and Chonbo after Draken, Takemichi and Rindou thought the fight was over and he lost when he was being beaten by the pipe,
That's just rage power as explained above, he simply got mad, is not like Takemichi that every time he stands up even when he is 100% sure he will lose.
shocked Izana who wondered how he was "still standing" after it happened (the death of his sister and the beatings he took from Draken)
Not sure if this would qualify especially when both Mikey adn Draken decided to fight only thanks to Takemichi and not by their own willpower.
Mikey is simply fast enough to react properly
Not sure

Still thanks his DI and berserk mode is already listed under that section.
information analysis: Mikey has a supernatural intuition that manifests throughout the series. Mikey used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue.
Doesn't this mean he simply knows his friend? I think information analysis is more for combat stuff.

I doubt is because he somehow understood, by using info he doesn't have, that Takemichi is a time leaper and comes from the future.
although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events.
Yeah sure he noticed that Takemichi somehow could already see the events coming since he was trying to stop them from fighting from the beginning but information analysis is more for combat stuff and you don't really need to be a genius to noticed what Mikey noticed.
When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.
Not sure here too, I think is just because Take used Mikey to time leap this time so somehow he could notice it and is not directly from his ability to analyze stuff.
preperation: (According to Draken, Mikey has been "looking ahead 12 years for the past 2 years" in preperation for his destined fate due to a curse of Destroying everything. He listened to Takemichi talk about his time travel without saying a word in reply while he devised a 2 year plan simultaneously to save all of his friends by using physical force to make "hate" him by brutally beating all of them to push them away to save their lives, making them "better people" which was Mikey's plan. Mikey says Takemichi coming back makes "everything he did all for nothing", confirming he prepared all events leading up to what becomes Bonten 12 years in the future)
You are missing a part from the preparation description "A character's ability to increase their capabilities significantly", he simply made his friend hate him, that's all.
Dark impulse mikey
information analysis: (Figured out Takemichi was using foresight to dodge his kicks, making Takemichi think to himself how amazing Mikey is)
Yeah he did it in his DI mode but still it doesn't derives from his DI it should be something he can do normally so using this justification we can give base Mikey this hax.

Last edited:
10-12 Years old hax:
Social influencing: scared a bunch of guys making them hesitate to attack him
Agree, this fits the definition.
The Aura standards oppose this as far as I am aware, but you might need some staff votes for this one. Also, I think you forgot to give a reason, which is bad for the future.
Disarticulation is not a technique which allows you to target weak points but just cause the joints to get separated from the bones for it to be simple. Also, Mikey had it, but it was removed through this thread I believe.
Base Mikey
Statistics amplification: he went from having his kick blocked by hanma, who has abnormal kinetic vision to getting completely blitzed and one shotted by Mikey, he also went from struggling with chrome, chonbo and kazutora to beating them up without difficulty
This is due to DI and it is confirmed that he always had some kind of darkness inside him.
Rage power: was being held down by chrome and chonbo but used rage to set himself free from them (here and here)
I believe this might be applicable, but this makes stats amp rather inapplicable because you yourself said that Mikey had rage power there and not stats amp through his darkness.
Supernatural willpower: Overpowered Kazutora Chrome, and Chonbo after Draken, Takemichi and Rindou thought the fight was over and he lost when he was being beaten by the pipe, until Mikey is reminded of his brothers death, shocked Izana who wondered how he was "still standing" after it happened (the death of his sister and the beatings he took from Draken)
I don't think this is supernatural willpower in any case. And even if he had, this would just be DI Mikey.
Blocked a sneak attack: I don't see the image where it is hinted that he's blocking a sneak attack. Chonbo is in the open there and you can notice people who are behind you even without having supernatural senses being in your body, if you are in constant motion.
Hearing a bike: This is a common thing. Besides, we don't know if Draken's hearing is actually alright or not, given how they are in a snowy environment.
This should be in DI.
information analysis: Mikey has a supernatural intuition that manifests throughout the series. Mikey used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue.
Some normal stuff which you can do when you have spent a lot of time with people. Also, information analysis is in a combat, ask for examples if you need.
He also, when first meeting Takemichi, he was somehow able to tell that he was not a normal middle schooler, although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events.
He doesn't have the kind of intelligence in a way you are trying to frame it, he's just average in intelligence. Secondly, him asking Takemichi if he's a middle schooler was because he was surprised that a middle schooler had that much of willpower to fight against someone massively stronger than them.
I don't understand how the second thing is related with information analysis, it's just a simple conversation with no greater complexity.
When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.
Umm, Naoto gets his memories refreshed everytime Takemichi changes a timeline, same happened with Wakasa when Shinichiro timelept, I think the same stuff is happening in this case as well.
Already addressed above.
No, preparation is something which helps you to win a battle with that preparation resulting into multiple wincons on your side, Mikey wasn't fighting a battle here, but rather just trying to save his friends via some good prediction what he would become which is simple to guess given his past actions.
Dark impulse mikey
This is some mild prediction, and it is easy to know something like that when you see someone moving before you do the attack which was already said by him lol.

Disarticulation is not a technique which allows you to target weak points but just cause the joints to get separated from the bones for it to be simple.
It's stated to be a special skill Mikey has though. Mikey also doesn't use that much force to dislocate joints which means that he doesn't do it with brute force.

Also, I even think Durability Negation is possible from this technique as being able to harm internal organs (this includes muscles and joints as well i think) counts as a Dura neg feat. in the wiki.
This is a common thing. Besides, we don't know if Draken's hearing is actually alright or not, given how they are in a snowy environment.
The thing OP is trying to point out here is probably the fact that Mikey was able to hear the sound of a motorbike in a noisy environment when Draken couldn't.
Umm, Naoto gets his memories refreshed everytime Takemichi changes a timeline, same happened with Wakasa when Shinichiro timelept, I think the same stuff is happening in this case as well.
I think that only happens when you timeleap to the past, change some events and go back to the future. That doesn't happen in this case so extrasensory is possible imo.

It's stated to be a special skill Mikey has though. Mikey also doesn't use that much force to dislocate joints which means that he doesn't do it with brute force.

Also, I even think Durability Negation is possible from this technique as being able to harm internal organs (this includes muscles and joints as well i think) counts as a Dura neg feat. in the wiki.
I linked the previous thread where it was downgraded. I don't think it works like that. Also, you actually can just dislocate your arm from a fall, which wouldn't even be kilojoules of energy lol. despite the joints being very strong.
The thing OP is trying to point out here is probably the fact that Mikey was able to hear the sound of a motorbike in a noisy environment when Draken couldn't.
But why are we treating that thing is that? I personally think that all was happened was just Mikey being able to recognize Mitsuya's bike sound while Draken was, and I remember when Mitsuya was shocked to hear what made Mikey come there, then he had said that he was able to recognize the sound. This genuinely needs more context lol.
I think that only happens when you timeleap to the past, change some events and go back to the future. That doesn't happen in this case so extrasensory is possible imo.
Oh wait, I thought the OP said it. But that rather seems a thing done by his average intelligence instead of him having any extrasensory perception. Also, definition-wise, extrasensory perception is a much complex thing, it is the technique to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user. I don't understand what signal is Mikey even taking here, the thing of this being done through just intuition as it is easy to make it out is also there, and Mikey is not shown to be using any ability like that very well somewhere else, so I don't think so. This requires a little more context, same as above, something like Mikey addressing it in first person is the best.

Agree, this fits the definition.

The Aura standards oppose this as far as I am aware, but you might need some staff votes for this one. Also, I think you forgot to give a reason, which is bad for the future.

Disarticulation is not a technique which allows you to target weak points but just cause the joints to get separated from the bones for it to be simple. Also, Mikey had it, but it was removed through this thread I believe.

This is due to DI and it is confirmed that he always had some kind of darkness inside him.

I believe this might be applicable, but this makes stats amp rather inapplicable because you yourself said that Mikey had rage power there and not stats amp through his darkness.

I don't think this is supernatural willpower in any case. And even if he had, this would just be DI Mikey.

Blocked a sneak attack: I don't see the image where it is hinted that he's blocking a sneak attack. Chonbo is in the open there and you can notice people who are behind you even without having supernatural senses being in your body, if you are in constant motion.
Hearing a bike: This is a common thing. Besides, we don't know if Draken's hearing is actually alright or not, given how they are in a snowy environment.

This should be in DI.

Some normal stuff which you can do when you have spent a lot of time with people. Also, information analysis is in a combat, ask for examples if you need.

He doesn't have the kind of intelligence in a way you are trying to frame it, he's just average in intelligence. Secondly, him asking Takemichi if he's a middle schooler was because he was surprised that a middle schooler had that much of willpower to fight against someone massively stronger than them.
I don't understand how the second thing is related with information analysis, it's just a simple conversation with no greater complexity.

Already addressed above.

No, preparation is something which helps you to win a battle with that preparation resulting into multiple wincons on your side, Mikey wasn't fighting a battle here, but rather just trying to save his friends via some good prediction what he would become which is simple to guess given his past actions.

This is some mild prediction, and it is easy to know something like that when you see someone moving before you do the attack which was already said by him lol.
Disarticulation is obviously a technique. But anyhow, Mikey has attacked vital spots all his life, like the side of the neck, the abdomen, the floating ribs thats not just temple and chin

Mikey wasn't in dark impulses until Baji died.....

Okay, I think stat amp makes more sense since he was in control, I wrote it wrong

Yes it is supernatural willpower " is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards". Also no, again, Mikey wasn't in dark impulses here

He blocked it in the anime

No its not a common thing to somehow be able to hear a bike miles away and KNOW that its a specific persons bike

Yes

defo not normal, how would he know what his friends exact jobs ect would be

What does Mikey's academic intelligence have to do with him perceiving a feeling of time travel in his hand randomly walking down the street? Mikey didnt even know he was a trigger

This is false because Naoto as a kid trigger knew nothing about the time leaping which is why Takemichi almost had to sneak handshakes from him. Im also trying to understand how Mikey, Naoto, And Wakasa(who is not even a trigger) having knowledge of a time leaper change the fact he was able to feel the exact moment Takemichi leaped and returned to the future. Shinichiro didnt even have a trigger for him to use that as an example

This doesnt change the fact Mikey still has to analyze the situation and figure out what is happening and why someone slower than him is able to dodge, and how was he able on his FIRST guess able to predict actual foresight. Which is why Takemichi called him amazing for it. To say its easy to figure out future foresight is incorrect in every sense
Mikey's ESP is form life detection " is the ability to detect energy signatures(this is the one he did), matter signatures, of the like near the user

Disarticulation is obviously a technique. But anyhow, Mikey has attacked vital spots all his life, like the side of the neck, the abdomen, the floating ribs thats not just temple and chin
The most I have seen him attack is heads with his roundhouse kick. Pressure points is targeting weak points but inflicting massive damage, such that the opponent immediately gets knocked out, or is unable to fight for something, disarticulating is of course dismantling the joints, and that causes his opponents to be rather not useful in a fight. You can disarticulate your joint when you just fall, which is like 300 J of energy, Mikey is of course much higher than that, so disarticulating isn't a big thing for him.
Mikey wasn't in dark impulses until Baji died.....
No, he was, read Chapter 265 or smth, there he clearly suggests that he always had been in darkness, albeit it was slowly increasing, he had been accepting darkness for like the time since he injured Haruchiyo's mouth.
Okay, I think stat amp makes more sense since he was in control, I wrote it wrong

Yes it is supernatural willpower " is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards". Also no, again, Mikey wasn't in dark impulses here
I am talking about Chonbo and Kazutora brawl, he was in DI there, he was suddenly reminded of his bro's death.
Supernatural willpower wouldn't be applicable if you are proposing stats amp which is already there on his profile.
He blocked it in the anime
Can you share the scans?
No its not a common thing to somehow be able to hear a bike miles away and KNOW that its a specific persons bike
No, you can, if you have a good knowledge of bikes which Mikey does possess, and if you are much attached to the bike or the person itself.
Yes

defo not normal, how would he know what his friends exact jobs ect would be
That's not an exception since Mikey in Tenjiku arc said that he would be able to solo 20000 people which has nothing to be confirmed. And lol, you can know jobs of your friends if you had a good time with them and had much information about them, you should be able to predict even their jobs easily. For example, if I had a friend who had been studying hard, was interested in helping people, and on various occasions even told that he wanted to be a doctor, then I know he wanted to be a doctor. This genuinely requires more context, what if the guys had told Mikey what they wanted to become lol?
What does Mikey's academic intelligence have to do with him perceiving a feeling of time travel in his hand randomly walking down the street? Mikey didnt even know he was a trigger
Triggers have an ability to feel things when a timeline is manipulated. I already listed examples.
This is false because Naoto as a kid trigger knew nothing about the time leaping which is why Takemichi almost had to sneak handshakes from him. Im also trying to understand how Mikey, Naoto, And Wakasa(who is not even a trigger)
Wakasa is a trigger for Shinichiro in some way lol. We know that when Shinichiro changed stuff, his memories were overwritten. We don't know if Wakasa actually saved Shinichiro and grabbed and shaked his hand while he was still conscious or not. Again, this requires a lot of context.
having knowledge of a time leaper change the fact he was able to feel the exact moment Takemichi leaped and returned to the future. Shinichiro didnt even have a trigger for him to use that as an example
He had and yes, the triggers have their memories overwritten every time a timeline is manipulated.
This doesnt change the fact Mikey still has to analyze the situation and figure out what is happening and why someone slower than him is able to dodge, and how was he able on his FIRST guess able to predict actual foresight. Which is why Takemichi called him amazing for it. To say its easy to figure out future foresight is incorrect in every sense. (edited)
I don't find it difficult in any way to realize that someone is predicting my attacks and acting before I even hit them, and come to a conclusion that the person is able to see through future, specially when that person has a history of manipulating timelines. Also, that didn't help him much in the fight, so it's technically useless like I said. It's just simple intuition.

The most I have seen him attack is heads with his roundhouse kick. Pressure points is targeting weak points but inflicting massive damage, such that the opponent immediately gets knocked out, or is unable to fight for something, disarticulating is of course dismantling the joints, and that causes his opponents to be rather not useful in a fight. You can disarticulate your joint when you just fall, which is like 300 J of energy, Mikey is of course much higher than that, so disarticulating isn't a big thing for him.
What you described is what Mikey does. He kicks his opponents and they are instantly knocked out. When he was widely punching Kazutora he didn't instantly knock him out, but when he kicked him on the cars he was instantly knocked out. Mikey has used pressure points besides the head(which is STILL valid for pressure points because temple and chin shots are literally the main pressure points boxers target now they even using importance in a fight when it literally was called his "SPECIAL SKILL". Whether its big for his fighting style or not it still was called his special skill for a reason. If it was that little it wouldnt be mentioned as such.
No, he was, read Chapter 265 or smth, there he clearly suggests that he always had been in darkness, albeit it was slowly increasing, he had been accepting darkness for like the time since he injured Haruchiyo's mouth.
The reason we see his eyes change colors in chapter 265 is because that is from Mikey's perspective in his own head. He clearly says "the more I hold it in". He didnt release it until he started beating kazutora which is what 265 illustrates which is after Mikey kicked Hanma. Mikey stood up angrily as shown in the manga, then calmed himself which is what made Takemichi say "Mikey should be pissed" but he wasnt because he was suppressing it. He mentions nothing about Hanma. He released it just enough to kill Kazutora
bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam Even with Kisaki provoking him Mikey is still remaining calm, which Takemichi pointed out "He should be ******* pissed right now but he's not showing any emotion at all. If you see Mikey's eyes as Hanma's approach that is still Base Mikey. We know Mikey's eye colour changes when in DI
I am talking about Chonbo and Kazutora brawl, he was in DI there, he was suddenly reminded of his bro's death.
Supernatural willpower wouldn't be applicable if you are proposing stats amp which is already there on his profile.
Explained above, and willpower has nothing to do with boosting statistics what?
Can you share the scans?
yes
No, you can, if you have a good knowledge of bikes which Mikey does possess, and if you are much attached to the bike or the person itself.
You can have good knowledge of bikes but the fact that he knew that the bike was Mitsuya's instead of just knowing the bike should prove it
That's not an exception since Mikey in Tenjiku arc said that he would be able to solo 20000 people which has nothing to be confirmed. And lol, you can know jobs of your friends if you had a good time with them and had much information about them, you should be able to predict even their jobs easily. For example, if I had a friend who had been studying hard, was interested in helping people, and on various occasions even told that he wanted to be a doctor, then I know he wanted to be a doctor. This genuinely requires more context, what if the guys had told Mikey what they wanted to become lol?
Life is weird, things can change very quickly but if you wanna say it was a lucky guess Its fine although what your saying is a bunch of assumptions
Triggers have an ability to feel things when a timeline is manipulated. I already listed examples.

Wakasa is a trigger for Shinichiro in some way lol. We know that when Shinichiro changed stuff, his memories were overwritten. We don't know if Wakasa actually saved Shinichiro and grabbed and shaked his hand while he was still conscious or not. Again, this requires a lot of context.

He had and yes, the triggers have their memories overwritten every time a timeline is manipulated.

I don't find it difficult in any way to realize that someone is predicting my attacks and acting before I even hit them, and come to a conclusion that the person is able to see through future, specially when that person has a history of manipulating timelines. Also, that didn't help him much in the fight, so it's technically useless like I said. It's just simple intuition.
No Wakasa is not his trigger. Shinichiro activated time travel by committing suicide, and Sanzu was his other trigger. Wakasa was not a trigger and he never identified when Shinichiro time leaped, when he was in the hospital he didnt even understand any of it. Mikey knew exactly what happened at the moment Takemichi leaped and got an feeling of energy in his palm. Keeping memories ≠ feeling energy in his palm while randomly walking down the street.

Mikey's memories was never manipulated because he knew EXACTLY what was happening in the moment, unlike Naoto and Sanzu who were both shown to be confused.

I'm not sure why you are acting like its easy or normal to figure out someone can predict the future after them dodging a few kicks. Everything you are using to disagree is based off assumptions, if it was as simple as you are simplifying it to be there would have never been a panel of Takemichi speaking about how amazing Mikey's Battle IQ is to figure something so complex out that quickly. Also, intuition is apart of information analysis

What you described is what Mikey does. He kicks his opponents and they are instantly knocked out. When he was widely punching Kazutora he didn't instantly knock him out, but when he kicked him on the cars he was instantly knocked out. Mikey has used pressure points besides the head(which is STILL valid for pressure points because temple and chin shots are literally the main pressure points boxers target now they even using importance in a fight when it literally was called his "SPECIAL SKILL". Whether its big for his fighting style or not it still was called his special skill for a reason. If it was that little it wouldnt be mentioned as such.
No bro, it has been vastly believed and even the character profiles suggest that Mikey knocks out his opponents through his AP, though a part of me agrees that damages on head can instantly knock out people, but AP is also a very necessary thing.
Temple and chin shots count, I guess, but do link the scans.
The reason we see his eyes change colors in chapter 265 is because that is from Mikey's perspective in his own head. He clearly says "the more I hold it in". He didnt release it until he started beating kazutora which is what 265 illustrates which is after Mikey kicked Hanma. Mikey stood up angrily as shown in the manga, then calmed himself which is what made Takemichi say "Mikey should be pissed" but he wasnt because he was suppressing it. He mentions nothing about Hanma. He released it just enough to kill Kazutora
No, not that, I am referring to his conversation with Kisaki, where he mentions "What I need is Darkness." and we know that the only reason why Mikey said his friends to go away from him was because his darkness was increasing. Come on, it's a canon thing.
bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam Even with Kisaki provoking him Mikey is still remaining calm, which Takemichi pointed out "He should be ******* pissed right now but he's not showing any emotion at all. If you see Mikey's eyes as Hanma's approach that is still Base Mikey. We know Mikey's eye colour changes when in DI
You just proved my point yes. During that point, Mikey had very less "darkness" compared to the final arc, so even huge provocations from Kisaki could be reversed through Takemichi.
Explained above, and willpower has nothing to do with boosting statistics what?
You said he became stronger through Supernatural Willpower, while what made him stronger was his Stats amps.
He came in his front and his FOV clearly, that's not senses' reaction but just some plain body reaction.
You can have good knowledge of bikes but the fact that he knew that the bike was Mitsuya's instead of just knowing the bike should prove it
Dude, it's going round in circles ngl, just let staff see it.
Life is weird, things can change very quickly but if you wanna say it was a lucky guess Its fine although what your saying is a bunch of assumptions
I am not making assumptions alone bud, both the sides have equal assuming, and I am just stating probability (I get flashbacks damn).
No Wakasa is not his trigger. Shinichiro activated time travel by committing suicide, and Sanzu was his other trigger. Wakasa was not a trigger and he never identified when Shinichiro time leaped, when he was in the hospital he didnt even understand any of it.
Oh wait, rereading the chapters suggests that Wakasa's memories just got overwritten because he thought Shinichiro was dead but after the timeline was manipulated, even Mikey was alive and him of course. Only triggers don't get their memories overwritten, the people who spectate the stuff also do get their memories overwritten.
Mikey knew exactly what happened at the moment Takemichi leaped and got an feeling of energy in his palm. Keeping memories ≠ feeling energy in his palm while randomly walking down the street.
Still doesn't satisfy the context.
Mikey's memories was never manipulated because he knew EXACTLY what was happening in the moment, unlike Naoto and Sanzu who were both shown to be confused.
Bro you cannot be so sure of him knowing everything, memories getting overwritten is a canon thing.
I'm not sure why you are acting like its easy or normal to figure out someone can predict the future after them dodging a few kicks. Everything you are using to disagree is based off assumptions, if it was as simple as you are simplifying it to be there would have never been a panel of Takemichi speaking about how amazing Mikey's Battle IQ is to figure something so complex out that quickly. Also, intuition is apart of information analysis
I am not saying that he could figure out someone can predict the future off someone dodging kicks, Mikey literally said that he was making movements even before the actual thing happened and come on, it is easy to figure out, Mikey never demonstrated anything extraordinary than being average. And don't accuse me of disagreeing based off assumptions please.

I think Information Analysis might work here as Mikey got an idea of some of the abilities which Takemichi possessed, but I don't think Mikey had raw information to get to that point, he had extreme evidence as he himself said it. Ask for staff input though.

overall i agree with the premise of these abilities being added.
Dark Triadz made great counter arguments and explanations for why these abilities should be added I dont have any arguments

So many discussion when i was gone lol

I think dura neg is possible for Mikey with Disarticulation as directly damaging internal organs, joints and muscles count as Dura negation feats. Takemichi could tank much stronger hits than the technique Mikey used to dislocate his arm in the 3 Deities Arc and never broke a bone or got severly damaged (at least not to a point he dropped to his knees in pain).

No bro, it has been vastly believed and even the character profiles suggest that Mikey knocks out his opponents through his AP, though a part of me agrees that damages on head can instantly knock out people, but AP is also a very necessary thing.
Temple and chin shots count, I guess, but do link the scans.
here, here, here, here, here, here
No, not that, I am referring to his conversation with Kisaki, where he mentions "What I need is Darkness." and we know that the only reason why Mikey said his friends to go away from him was because his darkness was increasing. Come on, it's a canon thing.
What does this change lol ? Mikey wasn't in dark impulses, your basically implying he's constantly in dark impulses during the valhalla fight.

You just proved my point yes. During that point, Mikey had very less "darkness" compared to the final arc, so even huge provocations from Kisaki could be reversed through Takemichi.
Mikey didn't have "less darkness" the darkness is the same from the start until the end the only changes is if he's GIVING INTO THE URGES after someone dies or SUPPRESSING THEM when he has friends around. There is no in between. What is "less darkness"? Mikey said "sometimes that something(darkness) expands and drives me to destroy everything" where did you get "little darkness" from? The darkness is there from the start and remains the same throughout his entire life
You said he became stronger through Supernatural Willpower, while what made him stronger was his Stats amps.
did I ? I dont remember saying that, but if I did I'm wrong, although he still should have supernatural willpower
He came in his front and his FOV clearly, that's not senses' reaction but just some plain body reaction.
I don't like using the anime for feats like this, its like using the anime for a major feat to give it more context. It makes sense in theory but in reality its just dumb since the anime has constantly changed things and there is no proof Wakui supervised and allowed these changes. But in the manga its different
I am not making assumptions alone bud, both the sides have equal assuming, and I am just stating probability (I get flashbacks damn).
To what ? I don't understand the point of crossing out texts sorry
Oh wait, rereading the chapters suggests that Wakasa's memories just got overwritten because he thought Shinichiro was dead but after the timeline was manipulated, even Mikey was alive and him of course. Only triggers don't get their memories overwritten, the people who spectate the stuff also do get their memories overwritten.
How does any of this explain why Mikey felt ENERGY in the palm of his hand the exact moment takemichi leaps while he was just randomly walking down the street. Whether his memories are affected of he doesnt have any memories at all. He still would have felt it in his hand because energy wavelength are NOT connected through memories. How/Why are you even trying to connect the 2 when you were already proven wrong about the trigger potion? You keep going besides the point to mention memories which have nothing to do with the FEELING mikey gets. Memories and senses are NOT connected. At this point you are just arguing against abilities with cognitive dissonance
Still doesn't satisfy the context.
What ?
Bro you cannot be so sure of him knowing everything, memories getting overwritten is a canon thing.
It is a canon thing for specific characters to assume this applies to Mikey when he has shown the opposite just to oppose him getting an ability is not enough proof. You have to show this being the case for other characters like confusion has been shown
I am not saying that he could figure out someone can predict the future off someone dodging kicks, Mikey literally said that he was making movements even before the actual thing happened and come on, it is easy to figure out, Mikey never demonstrated anything extraordinary than being average. And don't accuse me of disagreeing based off assumptions please.
Yes he said that because he is analyzing his opponent to figure exactly how he is dodging him repeatedly even though he isn't fast. Which is how he came to the conclusion it's future foresight. Just because you think Mikey is only average doesnt mean he is when this thread has many examples of why that isn't the case.

So many discussion when i was gone lol

I think dura neg is possible for Mikey with Disarticulation as directly damaging internal organs, joints and muscles count as Dura negation feats. Takemichi could tank much stronger hits than the technique Mikey used to dislocate his arm in the 3 Deities Arc and never broke a bone or got severly damaged (at least not to a point he dropped to his knees in pain).
Honestly I'm pretty sure that "disarticulation" in the character book only refers to the fact that Mikey "doesn't have hips" in terms of flexibility and not a technique he uses like Uruma's one, against Take and South he simply broke the joints/bone by kicking them, especially against Takemichi Mikey doesn't even target the elbow but simply broke the bone, like, i can do the same exact thing f I would have street ap, what am I referring at when I talk about his own flexibiliy is this, Mikey is lterally looking in front with his leg completely turned, you can't do that even with a godlike flexibility but you need to have something "wrong" in the hips, this same flexibility is the one which allows him to perform his kicks.

EDIT: especially when in the entire manga is never explained that sort of technique and the character book is quite vague about it as it doesn't provide details.

Even here, you can't turn your leg that much by standing in that position with the upper body, its' outright impossible unless your hips are flexible in an absurd degree.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm pretty sure that "disarticulation" in the character book only refers to the fact that Mikey "doesn't have hips" in terms of flexibility and not a technique he uses like Uruma's one, against Take and South he simply broke the joints/bone by kicking them, especially against Takemichi Mikey doesn't even target the elbow but simply broke the bone, like, i can do the same exact thing f I would have street ap, what am I referring at when I talk about his own flexibiliy is this, Mikey is lterally looking in front with his leg completely turned, you can't do that even with a godlike flexibility but you need to have something "wrong" in the hips, this same flexibility is the one which allows him to perform his kicks.

EDIT: especially when in the entire manga is never explained that sort of technique and the character book is quite vague about it as it doesn't provide details.
That's not what disarticulation is at all dude what ? Disarticulation is another word for dislocation that's literally what mikey did to takemichi. Which is called luxation
examples of pressure points

I know what you mean but again against Takemichi he didn't even target the joint he legit simply broke the bone itself so Idk why you are using it as an example, a better one is against South since South directly stated he couldn't move but even there it really looks a matter that he simply kicked the elbow and the shoulder really really hard, so if anything it just refers to this, I disagree with pressure point or even durab neg.

That's not what disarticulation is at all dude what ? Disarticulation is another word for dislocation that's literally what mikey did to takemichi. Which is called luxation
examples of pressure points
You can say someone is disarticulated while intending they are simply flexible in an abnormal degree. Especially when all of that is not even demostrated if not in an extreme vague way against South, which again looks more like he simply kick those parts hard enough, can you provide a better description of it from TR? I really don't remember any of it while Mikey is always presented as extremely flexible.

I know what you mean but again against Takemichi he didn't even target the joint he legit simply broke the bone itself so Idk why you are using it as an example, a better one is against South since South directly stated he couldn't move but even there it really looks a matter that he simply kicked the elbow and the shoulder really really hard, so if anything it just refers to this, I disagree with pressure point or even durab neg.
I don't know about you but to me he looks as if he targetted the joint, your lines also look weird I do not like them
You can say someone is disarticulated while intending they are simply flexible in an abnormal degree
The direct definition for disarticulation is "separate (bones) at the joints" dude

I don't know about you but to me he looks as if he targetted the joint, your lines also look weird I do not like them
Does Takemichi have his elbow almost attached to the shoulder? He legit target a zone between the shoulder and the elbow.
The direct definition for disarticulation is "separate (bones) at the joints" dude
Yeah I know what the definition is, I said something else tho.

Does Takemichi had his elbow almost attached to the shoulder? He legit target a zone between the shoulder and the middle of the arm (which is where the elbow is)
Yes. Yes he does. Takemichi looked like he was adjusting it on the ground to lol

He was simply touching it like when you cut yourself or feel pain in a zone of the body 😥 especially because I don't think take is able to do that.

Anyway ask for a thread mode to comment here, hax are straightforward so it's not necessary a big discussion.

EDIT: even if, again, it's just presented as Mikey hitting that part extremely hard, is not the derivation of a technique.

we should scale any single character with a street level ap with pressure point and durab neg as they are able to do the same thing by simply hitting it hard enough and break it like Mikey does.

we should scale any single character with a street level ap with pressure point and durab neg as they are able to do the same thing by simply hitting it hard enough and break it like Mikey does.
The difference between other street tier guys and Mikey is how Mikey hits his opponents on their vital points to deal that damage.

Who bought up dura neg ? Also whether or not Mikey went for Takemichi's elbow or not, we know he either went for his elbow or his bicep

Bro just ask the staff, I am pretty sure they will either dislike a ton of the abilities or someone will downgrade them in the near future. Many of these were tackled in previous downgrade threads, and it is pretty much going in circles. TR threads better be handled by the staff.

Bro just ask the staff, I am pretty sure they will either dislike a ton of the abilities or someone will downgrade them in the near future. Many of these were tackled in previous downgrade threads, and it is pretty much going in circles. TR threads better be handled by the staff.
Only pressure points were discussed in a previous thread and Disarticulation wasn't discussed if i remember correctly. Also, It's not like upgrading a character's ability after it got downgraded isn't aganist the rules lol.

I also don't understand why Mikey has to "break concrete with his aura" to have Aura as an ability. That's just Explosive Aura. Quoting the Aura page:
-Fear-inducing – Aura affecting an enemy's emotions, making them feel insecurity and fear. Generally has a negative impact on the target's fighting ability, and at high levels (in the absence of resilience), can cause hallucinations and induce insanity.
Visibly scaring Kakucho and making him see a monster with his Visual Bug, inducing a murderous vibe on Senju (both as a kid and in DI) and making Hanma tremble in fear all with a stare is more than enough.

Only pressure points were discussed in a previous thread and Disarticulation wasn't discussed if i remember correctly. Also, It's not like upgrading a character's ability after it got downgraded isn't aganist the rules lol.
I never said upgrading a character's ability after it gets downgraded is against the rules, just a bit annoying at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back