• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Mikey thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
Takemichy’s empowering social influencing allows them to fight. You can’t use this as a counter argument.

Also shouldn’t his aura be visible in the panels if you were to use Mikey’s own teammates as counter arguments?
I had anticipated about this prior and that's why I only pointed out Sanzu and Hanma through scans and Chifuyu and others separately without any scans. Takemichi's social influencing doesn't allow Sanzu and Hanma to stand against Mikey, of course, as they aren't the targets of Takemichi's social influencing, and even if they were, Takemichi is not inducing any will power in them, but yeah, I don't think I will debate it.

Secondly, against South (the scene which Dinozxd is proposing fear inducement for), he isn't showing his "aura", but his eyes only.
15.jpeg

Plus, apparently, the dark impulses which are spike dark things which are drawn by the mangaka in panels are not seen by characters.
6.jpeg

Senju felt a murderous vibe, and was visually shocked, not scared. Even though we see his aura. Around this time, Takemichi doesn't have his social influencing on.

Plus, before anything happened with South, I mean, the fear inducement stuff, South was basically fearless and even fighting back, with his full spirit, to say.
7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

Literally, South was fighting back the entire time before Takemichi stopped both, he has various strikes on his entire bodies, with even blood flowing through them. And no, Mikey's ability wouldn't lag in a manga, as it isn't a game and there's no scenario of his ping being high, so it's safer to assume that South is just physically disabled by Mikey attacks rather than any kind of fear inducement or even social influencing, at least here. Secondly, if Mikey really had paralysis inducement, he would do it at least 2 times, or there are more chances of that happening in the KMG vs TMG (2nd Gen) fight as it is the final arc and the author would try to show Mikey's abilities more, but we are putting our hopes on him getting this basically on this one random thing, which would need a lot of contexts.

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

Literally, South was fighting back the entire time before Takemichi stopped both, he has various strikes on his entire bodies, with even blood flowing through them. And no, Mikey's ability wouldn't lag in a manga, as it isn't a game and there's no scenario of his ping being high, so it's safer to assume that South is just physically disabled by Mikey attacks rather than any kind of fear inducement or even social influencing, at least here. Secondly, if Mikey really had paralysis inducement, he would do it at least 2 times, or there are more chances of that happening in the KMG vs TMG (2nd Gen) fight as it is the final arc and the author would try to show Mikey's abilities more, but we are putting our hopes on him getting this basically on this one random thing, which would need a lot of context.
I already explained the Senju stuff and how Mikey's DI actually can induce fear in people. I'm just gonna go over this part.

I think Mikey Paralyzed South with the use of pressure points here. We can see South doesn't even feel pain through the scene. He even gets angry at Takemichi for stopping the fight even though he was gonna die (as stated by Takemichi) if that fight continued and still didn't show any signs of feeling pain after he realizes he can't move. "What the? I can't move my body!" part implies that imo as it's like he loses the ability to move in an instant rather than his body reaching it's limits or something.

I think Mikey Paralyzed South with the use of pressure points here.
I believe this one is out of a pure coincidence and Mikey didn't voluntarily do it. The reason is simple, Mikey doesn't readily use a technique which paralyzes an opponent, or I don't know if it's confirmed, it is also important to remember that South is heavily injured here. But I don't know the standards for pressure points on the wiki.
We can see South doesn't even feel pain through the scene.
It isn't specified so I am not going to address it, it's your belief and go on, but having high pain tolerance or not feeling pain doesn't mean you were attacked with a pressure points technique.
He even gets angry at Takemichi for stopping the fight even though he was gonna die (as stated by Takemichi) if that fight continued and still didn't show any signs of feeling pain after he realizes he can't move. "What the? I can't move my body!" part implies that imo as it's like he loses the ability to move in an instant rather than his body reaching it's limits or something.
Uh, maybe.

I agree with pressure points. I brought it up already as an alternative option.
Yes, pressure points conventionally would fit, given the context. I do not have any problems with it aside from the fact that the only time he used it was against South or the only time it was mentioned, to say.

It's pretty obvious that Paralysis Inducement is exclusive to DI. The only other actual fight DI Mikey had was vs Takemichi and Takemichi himself stated that his vision was blurry and his hearing was bad after getting hit by Mikey.
When you are punched on the face, your brain gets under the effect of a non-inertial frame and exerts pressure on the side of the skull which was attacked on the other side, see this for more knowledge on this. Secondly, it is ordinary for it to happen when you are in a fight, so no, that cannot be used as an actual reasoning.

I believe this one is out of a pure coincidence and Mikey didn't voluntarily do it. The reason is simple, Mikey doesn't readily use a technique which paralyzes an opponent, or I don't know if it's confirmed, it is also important to remember that South is heavily injured here. But I don't know the standards for pressure points on the wiki.
It's pretty obvious that Paralysis Inducement is exclusive to DI. The only other actual fight DI Mikey had was vs Takemichi and Takemichi himself stated that his vision was blurry and his hearing was bad after getting hit by Mikey. This is kinda similar to Mikey paralyzing South so I don't think Paralysis Inducement is really inconsistent. Also, Pressure Points is listed as a possible cause of the usage of Pressure Points in the wiki.
It isn't specified so I am not going to address it, it's your belief and go on, but having high pain tolerance or not feeling pain doesn't mean you were attacked with a pressure points technique.
I was answering to the argument of South's body hitting it's limit and this paralysis was caused by his injuries.

It's pretty obvious that Paralysis Inducement is exclusive to DI. The only other actual fight DI Mikey had was vs Takemichi and Takemichi himself stated that his vision was blurry and his hearing was bad after getting hit by Mikey. This is kinda similar to Mikey paralyzing South so I don't think Paralysis Inducement is really inconsistent. Also, Pressure Points is listed as a possible cause of the usage of Pressure Points in the wiki.

I was answering to the argument of South's body hitting it's limit and this paralysis was caused by his injuries.
Uh, maybe.

I don't understand how this video invalidates my point. This is a head trauma caused by a knockout. Takemichi isn't knocked out here.
Each punch results into that actually, I sent that video just to help you visualize how that happens. Your senses are controlled by the parietal lobe and compressions can result into nerve impulses displaces, but eh, maybe.

No these aren’t similar.

Takemichy was just rocked.

No these aren’t similar.

Takemichy was just rocked.
But like Mikey prevented Takemichi to move properly by damaging his vision and hearing while he did something similar aganist South by paralyzing him. I just wanted to point out how they were similar not exactly the same.

Wait, can we just conclude this thread, add the abilities that have two staff approvals to Mikey's profile and create a Staff Discussion for the Paralysis Inducement part?

Alright so the abilities that should be added are; Pressure Points, Extrasensory Perception, Info Analysis, Limited Durability Negation, Afterimage Creation, Fear Inducement, Perception Manipulation, Illusion Creation.

Edit: I read the thread again and it seems like Rage Power was accepted for Base Mikey key as well so that should probably be added as well.

Last edited:
I think the abilties that have two staff approvals here have been added to Mikey's profile. I'll ask for the closure of this I guess. I will create an another CRT some time later to address the Paralysis Inducement stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back