• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the Kicks

Situation: Taehoon is at the arcade running low on money when he spots Mikey in expensive looking clothes asking him for "500 Won".

Rules:
  • Speed equalized
  • No Weapons
  • Supressed Mikey key
  • Mikey AP: 268 KJ
  • Taehoon AP: Around 151KJ (Used reference for punching a hole into large sandbag since Taehoon kicked a hole in a punching bag during his training in the timeskip)

Mikey: 6 (@cloudyagami, @Fikriskps,@CoreOfimBalance(COB), @jojo123), @Dread , @SteezStifler
3c9e76f26b497a9f137197e41cc1cb3879fb7160.jpg

Taehoon Seong: 1 @Lugh_Tuathe_Dé
530e09af081233af44051cf8d7fcc04b163b0178r1-1080-1398v2_uhq.jpg

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
My explanation is here. Mikey is stronger, faster, equally experienced, more well rounded, more durable, better stamina, and has far better feats. Mikey has one shot Taehoon level characters.

This is a speedblitz. If Taehoon is only subsonic and Mikey is hypersonic, he kinda finishes him.

Might have to update Taehoon with the other characters in Lookism verse.

But if speed equalized I'll vote Taehoon FRA. Seems like a decisive ap advantage

This is a speedblitz. If Taehoon is only subsonic and Mikey is hypersonic, he kinda finishes him.

Might have to update Taehoon with the other characters in Lookism verse.
Taehoon doesn't compare to Lookism yet he has been referenced but it isn't stated if he fought Johan
But if speed equalized I'll vote Taehoon FRA. Seems like a decisive ap advantage
Are there any any Taehoon calcs out there?

Don't think so. I think the only cross we have is Johan and Taehoon interacting, but nothing definitive came out of that aside from Johan being impressed. Not scaleable imo but you're right

This is a stomp via speedblitz unless there's now a definite speed rule for speedblitz. And unless this is equalized it wouldn't be added to neither profiles.

So thats 4 votes Mikey
I'm not voting mikey i'm saying is this match is a stomp unless you equalize the speed, so remove my vote. Ang can't be added because mikey would just speedblitz the other since he's so much faster than Taehoon. So i'm gonna ask this to be closed unless you equalize the speed.

Last edited:
I'm not voting mikey i'm saying is this match is a stomp unless you equalize the speed, so remove my vote. Ang can't be added because mikey would just speedblitz the other since he's so much faster than Taehoon. So i'm gonna ask this to be closed unless you equalize the speed.
So why even comment? Equalizing the stats not changing the result

Equal speed i still got Mikey, better hax, higher AP, more durable and better stamina feats.
Not really tho. One can argue everything else and it would be more debatable lol. Plus there's not a single hax between them and looking at the profiles skill wise Taehoon is massively above him. Plus it's not just for you, you still gotta account for somebody elses argument.

I equalized the speed and have my reasons why Mikey still wins. He's more durable, far better stamina, better hax and hits harder.
Winning a match is different from stomping a match, do you know the difference or I should explain to you?

Lol no this isn't just for you its for the new people who comment on this thread after you and want my reasons
No one carries about this. People were commenting if it is stomp due to speed large difference or not.
Winning or losing was not even in the discussion.

Now, I told OP to equalize the speed, so the match can be debatable.

Don't be close-minded. Read what other says before commenting. Good tip from me.

Not really tho. One can argue everything else
Mikey beat 50-450 men multiple times without tiring, taehoon needed help to beat 10-15 men (better stamina) and has been said multiple times he is a monster for it.
and it would be more debatable lol. Plus there's not a single hax between
Mikey has statistics amplification, accelerated development, berserk mode, rage power and enhanced senses. All of these are confirmed. He definitely has far better hax.
them and looking at the profiles skill wise Taehoon is massively above him
There is literally nothing Taehoon can do that Mikey cant besides the 1080 and 1440 kick. Saying he "massively" above them when they both have mastery level skills is laughable.

No one carries about this. People were commenting if it is stomp due to speed large difference or not.
Winning or losing was not even in the discussion.
You cared enough to comment in the first place my guy dont try to be non chalant when you clearly care
Now, I told OP to equalize the speed, so the match can be debatable.
I am the OP kid

accelerated development, berserk mode, rage power and enhanced sense
Not on the profile so it's a no.
There is literally nothing Taehoon can do that Mikey cant besides the 1080 and 1440 kick. Saying he "massively" above them when they both have mastery level skills is laughable.
This is argument is shit not gonna lie. To be honest i don't give a single shit about Taehoon i'm only correcting the speed in this shit and the abilities you're giving mikey because he doesn't have it on his profile. Make a CRT for it.

Mate. Take a chill pill. Only reason they're still commenting is because if somehow you didn't speed equalize, this match would never be added

Even if the same person won

Mate. Take a chill pill. Only reason they're still commenting is because if somehow you didn't speed equalize, this match would never be added

Even if the same person won
Ya, my whole point, but the guy is stubborn and close-minded, did not even bother reading at all.

Welp I helped, I can request to close this if he does not want equalise it.

Ya, my whole point, but the guy is stubborn and close-minded, did not even bother reading at all.

Welp I helped, I can request to close this if he does not want equalise it.
He actually equalized it so it's fine now. The only thing is not fine now is that he's giving mikey abilities he doesn't have or it isn't in the profile.

Are you trying to make the thread toxic, my guy? You did not even bother with what I said.
You dismissed what i said to comment that. Dont call me toxic when you're the one being rude just to get your point across
If you think it is stomp after all. The thread can be closed.
This is what happens when you type to argue instead of listening. I said Mikey still WINS after you equalize the speed, i didnt say stomp. You keep commenting without even reading and projecting that im toxic for defending my own comments like what💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back