• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey is tasked with enrolling into ANHS as a student and to bring Kiyotaka Ayanokoji back to the White Room by Ayanokoji's father and Tsukishiro.

• SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Supressed Mikey
  • Supressed Mikey AP: 268KJ
  • Ayanokouji AP: 256KJ
  • Starting distance 4 Meters
  • Ayanokouji 100% Serious
  • No Weapons
Mikey: 8 (@cloudyagami, @sanzu, @Kin201, @Fikriskps, @Veloxt1r0kore, @semisemisemisemi, @Dread, @yqttlsx)
760b10d6882fc98b4f26f377ed7df102.jpg

Ayanokouji: 2 (@Guutszz, @mastrad1234 )
Ayanokouji.Kiyotaka.full.3695850.jpg

Last edited:
If the speed is equal, the only thing that Ayano has to be able to fight her is her fighting styles in martial arts (which are not all as many fanboys say) because due to her ap she could not do much but she could fight her due to her knowledge in battle and iq

Mikey wins.

Reasons:
  1. Dark Impulse (if it activates the fight is over)
  2. Faced stronger opponents than Ryuuen, Albert, Housen, Tsukishiro and Shiba
  3. Huge Stamina advantage (Ayanokouji has never came close to beating 100 men)
  4. Better Pain Tolerance feats
  5. Can't manipulate Dark Impulse Mikey who is empty inside and doesn't listen to anyone. Not even Takemichi or Draken.
  6. Equal amount of fighting experience with more fights under his belt

Last edited:
If the speed is equal, the only thing that Ayano has to be able to fight her is her fighting styles in martial arts (which are not all as many fanboys say) because due to her ap she could not do much but she could fight her due to her knowledge in battle and iq
Ayanokouji doesn't have any confirmed fighting styles they just say he practiced self defense techniques, but he should be atleast a 5th dan since he's superior to Manabu . He also does not have anybdurability feats against someone with comparable AP to Mikey i think he would be hurt badly after a few Mikey kicks just like others. He never was kicked by Ibuki for us to see how he handles it. Check my other reasons too

Both have similar AP, which means skill is what decides the outcome of this battle. Ayanokouji is far more intelligent and is a better martial artist. Give him the win.

Ayanokouji doesn't have any confirmed fighting styles they just say he practiced self defense techniques, but he should be atleast a 5th dan since he's superior to Manabu . He also does not have anybdurability feats against someone with comparable AP to Mikey i think he would be hurt badly after a few Mikey kicks just like others. He never was kicked by Ibuki for us to see how he handles it. Check my other reasons too
no well i know that, but i'm being generous when saying what i said obviously mikey claps it ibuki doesn't reach my wall with the elevator thing and 3 kicks from mikey ayano is already counting birds

Both have similar AP, which means skill is what decides the outcome of this battle. Ayanokouji is far more intelligent and is a better martial artist. Give him the win.
What feats prove Ayanokoji is a better martial artist? Beating the guards in the White Room? Izana destroyed police officers which train in Krav Maga. They both have genius fighting intelligence and Mikey has hax that make him stronger and faster that Koji who has no feats of fighting anyone stronger or faster than him, and Mikey has defeated stronger opponents.

no well i know that, but i'm being generous when saying what i said obviously mikey claps it ibuki doesn't reach my wall with the elevator thing and 3 kicks from mikey ayano is already counting birds
I agree. So you vote Mikey?

Intelligence: At least Genius; Although he scored all 50's in his entrance exams, it was stated by multiple characters that he could have gained all perfect marks if he wanted to in every single subject, and for unknown reasons is hiding his true abilities. Was in a special programme where humans were pushed beyond what any normal human should be capable off in terms of physical and mental prowess, and Ayanokouji made it out as the lone survivor. While in this programme he also went through extensive martial arts training and is a master of all possible forms of martial arts. Has manipulated many people in a school filled with the most elite students in Japan and created situations that will benefit him and him alone. All this has been stated to be nowhere near his true capabilities.
Note the bolded part. That alone destroys any skill feat in Tokyo Revengers. Who in Tokyo Revengers is stated to have "mastered all possible forms of martial arts"?
They both have genius fighting intelligence and Mikey has hax that make him stronger and faster that Koji who has no feats of fighting anyone stronger or faster than him, and Mikey has defeated stronger opponents.
According to OP, both have similar AP, and Mikey beating people stronger and faster than him because of his skill, stamina, endurance, etc.. Not to mention, the "people" you are referring to maybe don't scale to Mikey in skill.

Note the bolded part. That alone destroys any skill feat in Tokyo Revengers. Who in Tokyo Revengers is stated to have "mastered all possible forms of martial arts"?
I've read the Light Novel. There is no statements saying he mastered all martial arts. It would be physically impossible for someone in his verse to do so without some form of power mimicry. It takes 30 years to become a grandmaster of just Taekwondo. Ayanokoji was in the WR 11 years at best and focused on mental prowess far more than physical prowess. He is not a master of all martial arts💀
According to OP, both have similar AP, and Mikey beating people stronger and faster than him because of his skill, stamina, endurance, etc.. Not to mention, the "people" you are referring to maybe don't scale to Mikey in skill.
I am the OP. This is my matchup. Everything you said mikey does when winning is exactly how he will win this fight. Ayanokoji wouldnt hurt Mikey if characters like Taiju, Kakucho, Izana and South couldnt. Ayanokoji hurt his hand punching Albert and had to aim for his solar plexus just to damage him. Suppressed Mikey one shots people bigger than him.

I've read the Light Novel. There is no statements saying he mastered all martial arts. It would be physically impossible for someone in his verse to do so without some form of power mimicry. It takes 30 years to become a grandmaster of just Taekwondo. Ayanokoji was in the WR 11 years at best and focused on mental prowess far more than physical prowess. He is not a master of all martial arts💀
Well, if so, you should make a CRT to remove that statement about his skill. I haven't read the novel, so I don't know.
I am the OP. This is my matchup. Everything you said mikey does when winning is exactly how he will win this fight. Ayanokoji wouldnt hurt Mikey if characters like Taiju, Kakucho, Izana and South couldnt. Ayanokoji hurt his hand punching Albert and had to aim for his solar plexus just to damage him. Suppressed Mikey one shots people bigger than him.
I read the OP and it said both have similar AP. However, if Mikey has better scaling, and Ayanokoiji's statement of skill is non-existent like you said, I take back what I said above.

Well, if so, you should make a CRT to remove that statement about his skill. I haven't read the novel, so I don't know.
Dont worry im a verse supporter i can try to get it changed right now. I never noticed it before.
I read the OP and it said both have similar AP. However, if Mikey has better scaling, and Ayanokoiji's statement of skill is non-existent like you said, I take back what I said above.
Okay are you changing your vote to Mikey?

Voting Ayanokouji.
Ayanokouji can one shot a very healthy Ibuki with a karate chop as seen in the anime, so his AP definitely scales to 1920 KJ.

Any real advantage Mikey now has is gone because Ayanokouji is not only stronger but is a more skilled fighter and intelligent fighter. It would probably be higher if we assume that kicks are twice as strong as punches but it doesn't matter. Koji still wins.

Voting Ayanokouji.
Ayanokouji can one shot a very healthy Ibuki with a karate chop as seen in the anime, so his AP definitely scales to 1920 KJ.
You do realize Mikey one shot Taiju Shiba twice, and Hanma twice . You just tried to calc stack to boost his AP higher. He does NOT have 1920kj AP his AP was listed in the post. The fact you put "one shot" is hilarious.
Any real advantage Mikey now has is gone because Ayanokouji is not only stronger but is a more skilled fighter and intelligent fighter. It would probably be higher if we assume that kicks are twice as strong as punches but it doesn't matter. Koji still wins.
What makes him more skilled? He has never shown to use multiple fighting styles like Mikey has . You need to provide real feats with your statements

Yes. But obviously, this match can't be added if it's a stomp with no wincon for Ayanokouji.
We just need more logical COTE readers who aren't bias like so many of them are. It's hard to really debate Ayanokoji because his fans dont even read his light novel and get all his feats from google searches, an example look at the guy who commented that Ayanokoji one shots using a calc stacked AP

Mikey Calculation seems isnt completely done And there are some parts that have not been calculated, if we look at the calculations listed, it only calculates the damage to the hood of the car, not counting the entire material destroyed by Mikey in one kick.

And also I see the irregularity in the calculation of ibuki kicking the elevator.

So Im choosing Mikey.

Mikey Calculation seems isnt completely done And there are some parts that have not been calculated, if we look at the calculations listed, it only calculates the damage to the hood of the car, not counting the entire material destroyed by Mikey in one kick.

And also I see the irregularity in the calculation of ibuki kicking the elevator.

So Im choosing Mikey.
Okay did you let klol know? I think the car feat is his calc

Yeah well the thing is:
Mikey one shotting Taiju doesn't really count any of those times. The first time the guy took a massive beating from like 5 people and was stabbed by Yuzuha , plus Taiju got up a few seconds later, it seems more to be a temporary shock than an actual KO. And the second time, he was stabbed by Sanzu and had to fight the legends. He never one shotted a healthy Taiju.
"Massive beating" bro dont sit here and lie just to try to prove a point. Taiju destroyed Takemichi, Yuzuha, Hakkai and Mitsuya all of them to the point they almost lost faith and gave up when Mitsuya told them he never called Mikey, which is why Takemichi had his go up moment when he punched Taiju. Also when Yuzuha stabbed Taiju he bragged about how weak the attempt was and never grabbed or mentioned his wound again for the rest of the fight and even got stronger as the fight progressed. Mikey also took Taiju's "hardest punch he threw all day" clean to the face which was said to be on "another level" than even Toman Mikey currently was at the time who generated the 268kj feat while supressed. Ayanokouji has no durability feats close to that.
Same thing could be said for Hanma, he took a massive beating from Draken before being one shotted, that too he just got up like a few seconds later.
False. Hanma was in clear fighting shape and was the person who said out his own mouth he isn't ready to finish the war and wants to keep fighting which caused Mikey to one shot him to end the fight faster.
Same thing for Sanzu, who had to fight Takemichi, Kakucho and get hit by motorcycle before being one shotted.
Nobody in COTE even has durability/stamina feats close to Sanzu including Ayanokoji and he is less durable than Mikey. Another reason Kouji loses. His best is bein stabbed i. The hand by Housen and Takemichi did that exact feat against Kiyomasa.
Hanma also had to fight Chifuyu and Mitsuya during that battle and he did get up when Takemichi got up, so I don't think it counts, again it was more of shock that he attacked his own teamates than an actual KO.
These excuses are bad literally every fight you bring up the character won with ease and their stamina wasn't effected. Hanma beat all of them without breaking a sweat and pointed out himself how easily he did it
As for skill, what fighting styles has Mikey shown?
Karate mastery, Taekwondo, boxing, MMA, and disarticulation. Ayanokoji doesnt even have a confirmed fighting style.
Ayanokouji can fight on par with someone who knows 5th Dan Karate and 4th Dan Akido, he fought with Ibuki who has mastered Capoeira,
Manabu is nowhere near the fighter Mikey is. And you have to stop throwing around these "mastered" words. She uses Capoeira she isn't a master at all. Never even confirmed if she is a prodigy
he knows the weak points of the human anatomy (though not all of them) (such as the throat or solar plexus), he was able to broke out of Ryuen's Jiu-jitsu (just like how Yagami broke out of Ibuki's hold) and used ground and pound to beat him up.
Mikey knows disarticulation which is worse than attacking pressure points. Seperating bones from joints is far more gruesome and he has done it twice. And has actually paralyzed a person using pressure points. In 232 he literally paralyzed south then killed him with his bare hands, also Ryuuen is not a Jiu-Jitsu user. Ayanokoji said during the fight he is someone who is self taught and wasnt trained. Rindou is trained in Jiu Jitsu and he broke angry Kawata's leg and arm and he still is no match for Mikey. Mucho uses Judo and and broke a police officers spine and paralyzed him when he slammed him in jail.
Mikey knows Karate, Taekwondo and Jiu-jitsu. Those are all martial arts Ayanokouji can easily counter as seen from his previous fights. Ayanokouji also did one shot a healthy Ibuki, you're saying that Ayanokouji's AP is the same as Ibuki's AP then? I don't think so, it is 1920 KJ via one shotting according to this wiki itself.
Mikey used Shotokan Karate in his backstory in chapter 123 you can see him doing a pose after kicking a training bag, Taekwondo against Hanma when he used the 540 kick, MMA to kill South and Kazutora using ground and point and also against Pah-Chin with the well placed knee strikes to the gut, Boxing against Hanma when he uppercutted him in moebius ard and disarticulation when he broke Takemichi's arm and twisted South's in the final arc this is Also listed as his "special skill" on his canon character sheet. and has faced Boxers in Osanai, analytical counter attackers that read attacks in Izana and still won while holding back, opponents with weapons who had prep time to lire him into places where his kicks wouldnt land full power, precognition users in Takemichi and 2 Giants that have Class 5 lifting strength. And once Again you are calc stacking AP if you read the last bullet point it clearly reads
  • "This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse."
One shot rules apply to cross verse matches NOT in verse. Meaning if Ayanokouji was still scaled in tier 9-C he would be one shot. His AP isnt even higher than suppressed Mikey without hax.

Last edited:
The only healthy people MIkey ever one shotted were either random street thugs or Kazutora and Osanai.
He literally one shot Taiju after letting him hit him and he thinking he won the fight. Just because you dismissed it doesnt make the feat unusable lol its far more impressive than one shotting a girl in a private school. Even one shotting Osanai is more impress
We know next to nothing about Kazutora other than him being stronger than Takemichi and Osanai was stronger than Pah Chin, who should scale somewhere around Baji. So applying the 7.5x multiplier, that would scale him to 1110 KJ, provided Baji has an AP of 148 KJ.
Again this is not how one shot rules work 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yeah well the thing is:
Mikey one shotting Taiju doesn't really count any of those times. The first time the guy took a massive beating from like 5 people and was stabbed by Yuzuha , plus Taiju got up a few seconds later, it seems more to be a temporary shock than an actual KO. And the second time, he was stabbed by Sanzu and had to fight the legends. He never one shotted a healthy Taiju.

Same thing could be said for Hanma, he took a massive beating from Draken before being one shotted, that too he just got up like a few seconds later. Same thing for Sanzu, who had to fight Takemichi, Kakucho and get hit by motorcycle before being one shotted. Hanma also had to fight Chifuyu and Mitsuya during that battle and he did get up when Takemichi got up, so I don't think it counts, again it was more of shock that he attacked his own teamates than an actual KO.

As for skill, what fighting styles has Mikey shown? Ayanokouji can fight on par with someone who knows 5th Dan Karate and 4th Dan Akido, he fought with Ibuki who has mastered Capoeira, he knows the weak points of the human anatomy (though not all of them) (such as the throat or solar plexus), he was able to broke out of Ryuen's Jiu-jitsu (just like how Yagami broke out of Ibuki's hold) and used ground and pound to beat him up.

Mikey knows Karate, Taekwondo and Jiu-jitsu. Those are all martial arts Ayanokouji can easily counter as seen from his previous fights. Ayanokouji also did one shot a healthy Ibuki, you're saying that Ayanokouji's AP is the same as Ibuki's AP then? I don't think so, it is 1920 KJ via one shotting according to this wiki itself.
Can you please provide actual feats and not headcanons to boost Ayanokoji. Yoi do know matchup is public for people to see and can be debunked? Most of what you said isn't confirmed or even true to begin with

He literally one shot Taiju after letting him hit him and he thinking he won the fight. Just because you dismissed it doesnt make the feat unusable lol its far more impressive than one shotting a girl in a private school. Even one shotting Osanai is more impress

Again this is not how one shot rules work 🤦🏾‍♂️
If one shotting doesn't work that way I guess Mikey wins due to AP advantage. Also, he is a master of disarticulation and probably just paralyze Ayanokouji like he did with South and Takemicchi.

If one shotting doesn't work that way I guess Mikey wins due to AP advantage. Also, he is a master of disarticulation and probably just paralyze Ayanokouji like he did with South and Takemicchi.
The AP advantage is close this is supressed Mikey without D.I. all you have to do is provide feats to prove he can take the attacks or counter them enough to put Mikey down

Last edited:
Tho i'm still genuinely curious on how Dark Impulse actually work again, does he enter a bloodlust state or what?
Although this matchup is supressed Mikey you are right. His profile abilities hasn't been updated yet and I have a pending CRT you can read that explains for the most part. Its basically statistics amplification, rage power, and berserk mode he also has accelerated development with D.I. https://vsbattles.com/threads/dark-impulse-mikey-key-more.141885/

The AP advantage is close all you have to do is provide feats to prove he can take the attacks or counter them
I don't think he can counter disarticulation. This fight would just be a repeat of Mikey vs South, he disarticulates his joints and probably would ground and pound Ayanokoji. I mean, considering these two have similar AP and the same speed, the only thing left to discuss would be skill and considering this is current manga Mikey, I don't think Ayanokoji wins this. We don't know from when he started training in the WR but Mikey has been practicing martial arts ever since he was a 4 year old and is currently 17, Ayanokouji is currently 16 but stopped his training when he was 14. So Mikey has that edge in experience. As for skill, he is a master of karate, knows drunken fist, his signature kick is taekwondo, his special skill is disarticulation, he uses the classic MAA ground and pound against Kazutora/Takemicchi/South and also a Kung Fu kick whilst he was training in a karate uniform. So the skill edge definitely goes to him, Ayanokoji at best would only 3 martial arts if we scale him to Manabu and Ibuki.

The only thing he really has his stamina (assuming he can scale above Ichinose who can run for 4 and a half hours straight without taking breaks as stated by the Y2V4 synopsis on YZ wiki) but that's his only edge. And Mikey also has inhumane stamina like taking down 2000 men.

So its a Stomp Thread?
Not really, Ayanokouji took down albert who was stronger than him with a knife strike to the throat. He could do the same with Mikey but that's his only win con. And Ayanokouji is also very intelligent so he might realise the strength difference and try aiming for the solar plexus and then switch his trajectory to the throat, although he could only do this against Albert because of the speed difference. It might be easier because speed is equalized and mikey is shorter than Ayanokouji is but I'm pretty sure DI Mikey would just disarticulate him and then ground and pound before he could land a knife strike.

Huft, I'm saying that he has one win condition which is to try and aim for Mikey's throat to take him out in a similar way he did with Albert who was much stronger than him (as stated by this wiki) so it is not a stomp.
Mikey will only parry the attack, Its Speed Equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back